Illicit Awakening Forums

Full Version: EXIT FROM SERVER !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am communicating to everyone that due to IDIOT pranks, and not following the RULES, I will be stopping playing on this server...

Thank you to whoever was by my side, and also to whoever was my ENEMY in a fair and HONEST way.

I would never expect a PATHETIC attitude from a server OWNER.  Sad
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 02:33 PM)xakrete Wrote: [ -> ]I am communicating to everyone that due to IDIOT pranks, and not following the RULES, I will be stopping playing on this server...

Thank you to whoever was by my side, and also to whoever was my ENEMY in a fair and HONEST way.

I would never expect a PATHETIC attitude from a server OWNER.  Sad

I AGREE WITH YOU XAKRETE, GAME ADMIN LACKING RESPECT WITH PLYR FOR MONEY? THIS IS ANTI-GAME. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU @SPADIE.
a really pathetic situation, everyone really had some hope on this server, but after this happened spadie will surely lose players.
Bye bye
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 03:33 PM)Vorgan Wrote: [ -> ]Bye bye

On second thought... I'll just stay to kill you, you trashy person, and just see you crying and complaining in the chat... Mom's GUTY GUTY...
LOLLLLL,

Ia forums turning into comedy kai drama field.
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 07:10 PM)Edvard Wrote: [ -> ]LOLLLLL,

Ia forums turning into comedy kai drama field.
To Man hahaha

Always rejoice, A cry can also have kkkkkkkkkkk