Illicit Awakening Forums

Full Version: Refix-Changes problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to notice a few things that i saw in server that i think they have to be fixed.
1.S grade duals haste < attack speed than a grade duals haste so i think Spadie should see it. Idea
2.RE-Fix the stats of r demon tank on tanks or other subs because Royal demon tank<=Greater Demon Sword. Huh
3.At buff scrolls on npc , there are 2 times song water.  Idea
Thanks in advance , with due respect  Tongue
Hi, regarding the S grade duals, I think thats known and not a BUG but feature. I Agree they should match the ATK Speed of A grade duals tho.
Regarding the Tank demon, that is now basically a legacy item over taken by Demon tattoo.
And lastly, do those song of water scrolls do different effects? Or are there just two of them?

Thank you
(Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023, 09:27 AM)Dexter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, regarding the S grade duals, I think thats known and not a BUG but feature. I Agree they should match the ATK Speed of A grade duals tho.
Regarding the Tank demon, that is now basically a legacy item over taken by Demon tattoo.
And lastly, do those song of water scrolls do different effects? Or are there just two of them?

Thank you
i didnt understand the reply of tank demon its not logical r demon have the same stats and less than gr demon of same almost quest ..
About the songs they are  just simply 2 times on npc.
Yeah my bad, what I meant to say is, last information I got is Tank demon is out dated and sword demon tattoo took it place, if its available in shop, it should be removed.