Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Promote the Server! Add new players
Heart 
Hello ppl!

Can some admins or people from the community start promoting the server again? We need new ppl to play with cause its a dead server for the moment. 

i know there there is http://iagaming.net/vote/ where we can vote but we need a bigger action to this. 

i tried to add the server here https://gtop100.com/topsites/Lineage-2/s...PvP-101274 and also shared the IA Website on a few Facebook groups, but i don't think its enough? 

cand the GMs or someone propose something to do or promote the server? 

We want PLAYERS!!!  Heart
ya...for the moment...
(Wednesday, August 24th, 2022, 11:40 AM)Berom Wrote: ya...for  the moment...
aaa, when?
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 09:20 AM)driftokingo Wrote:
aaa, when?

This server is dead buddy...
It's prime time is long ago and will not return for several reasons.
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 10:10 AM)Berom Wrote:
aaa, when?

Yes i know that but, maybe it can be resurecte or something.
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 12:33 PM)driftokingo Wrote:
aaa, when?

We have tried this several times but each efford got destroyed by this retarded community and zero support by the admin himself.
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 01:13 PM)Berom Wrote:
aaa, when?

We have tried this several times but each efford got destroyed by this retarded community and zero support by the admin himself.
Maybe the Plans will change if DIabolico gets boosted. The community is ok. other L2 servers are not dead and the game itself is still alive. This server is Awesome to play so don't give up my guy.
Diabolico gets boosted? lol
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 02:01 PM)driftokingo Wrote:
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 01:13 PM)Berom Wrote:
(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 09:20 AM)driftokingo Wrote: aaa, when?

Maybe the Plans will change if DIabolico gets boosted. The community is ok. other L2 servers are not dead and the game itself is still alive. This server is Awesome to play so don't give up my guy.

Lol. Diabolico is part of the problem.
Ok Bro
(Sunday, August 28th, 2022, 09:47 AM)driftokingo Wrote: Ok Bro
It's hard to understand, I know. Time has shown, that only one person is able to rescue the server and that person is not interested into doing that.

On the other hand ppl search for a good server to play on. This server is buggy af and nothing works as it supposed to since BRs and others made it like this. The server is unplayable and people botting af. Having bots everywhere to observe the farming areas. In case you go farming, they just log their characters, they see you and only come to kill you to prevent you from farming. Such behaviour has driven almost everyone away and I can't blame normal people to do so.

So, yes, there are quite a lot of problems and diabolico is or atleast was one in the past. To get IA on one of the L2 Top XY pages wont make Vic a good server nor this community a good one.
Dexter /anisoropos make server die and cry bc server is dead lol
I remember anisoropos pking all new players trying farms basic demons
Dexter is it's useless, it will never be missed xaxaxaxaxa
The problems is Spadie is full afk Sad
Yes guys, i kind of agree with you. I know the server has some Buggs but its not fully unplayable. it works ok. The part with the ppl that are just pk-ing, for me this was a part of the fun and adventure, Its fucking unpredictable. If you always farm in peace its kind of boring and you need some thrill.

Yeah, Spadie or others may not have interest but there are other people that have, and also the server is still ON and kicking, and from time to time new players are joining, the playing experience is awesome as ever, i fkn love this server. <3

The idea is that we shouldn't give up and try to promote the server ourselves at least or spamming the GMs until they do something and maybe, if ppl start playing again, there will be implication and interest.

Off topic :
- the DVC safe zone si shit xD, where's the fun in that? I remember making more than half of my PKs and PVP-s in DVC entrance and 3Way. What a time to be alive lol.
If u wanna farm in peace, you're playing the wrong server cause its a PVP server mostle, to a full PVE x3 or some shit.
And for the players that are ACTUALLY ABUSING OTHERS - SPAM THE GM'S, take some action. you can't just watch and wait until someone saves you, or MAKE Friends and RAID THAT MDFK DOWN in group).
This game is also made to be played together, not only solo 24/7.
- Bring back Full SODA and drop the invisible walls.

Either way, I hope this server thrives again and I'll help as much as i can but, I'd really appreciate some support from you guys, the community that's left. (that if you still love to play this server and believe in it)

(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 05:02 PM)Dexter Wrote: Diabolico gets boosted? lol
Hope so. At least that's the plan.

(Sunday, August 28th, 2022, 02:54 PM)Berom Wrote:
It's hard to understand, I know. Time has shown, that only one person is able to rescue the server and that person is not interested into doing that.

On the other hand ppl search for a good server to play on. This server is buggy af and nothing works as it supposed to since BRs and others made it like this. The server is unplayable and people botting af. Having bots everywhere to observe the farming areas. In case you go farming, they just log their characters, they see you and only come to kill you to prevent you from farming. Such behaviour has driven almost everyone away and I can't blame normal people to do so.

So, yes, there are quite a lot of problems and diabolico is or atleast was one in the past. To get IA on one of the L2 Top XY pages wont make Vic a good server nor this community a good one.
 Doesn't need to be in top, I'll be happy with a few hundred players lol.
(Monday, August 29th, 2022, 06:22 AM)driftokingo Wrote: Yes guys, i kind of agree with you. I know the server has some Buggs but its not fully unplayable. it works ok. The part with the ppl that  are just pk-ing, for me this was a part of the fun and adventure, Its fucking unpredictable. If you always farm in peace its kind of boring and you need some thrill.

Yeah, Spadie or others may not have interest but there are other people that have, and also the server is still ON and kicking,  and from time to time new players are joining, the playing experience is awesome as ever, i fkn love this server. <3

The idea is that we shouldn't give up and try to promote the server ourselves at least or spamming the GMs until they do something and maybe, if ppl start playing again, there will be implication and interest.

Off topic :
-  the DVC safe zone si shit xD, where's the fun in that? I remember making more than half of my PKs and PVP-s in DVC entrance and 3Way. What a time to be alive lol.
  If u wanna farm in peace, you're playing the wrong server cause its a PVP server mostle, to a full PVE x3 or some shit.
  And for the players that are ACTUALLY ABUSING OTHERS - SPAM THE GM'S, take some action. you can't just watch and wait until someone saves you, or MAKE Friends and RAID THAT MDFK DOWN in group).
  This game is also made to be played together, not only solo 24/7.
-  Bring back Full SODA and drop the invisible walls.

Either way, I hope this server thrives again and I'll help as much as i can but, I'd really appreciate some support from you guys, the community that's left. (that if you still love to play this server and believe in it)

(Saturday, August 27th, 2022, 05:02 PM)Dexter Wrote: Diabolico gets boosted? lol
Hope so. At least that's the plan.

(Sunday, August 28th, 2022, 02:54 PM)Berom Wrote:

Doesn't need to be in top, I'll be happy with a few hundred players lol.
Well you stated smth that is correct.

This game is made for playing. This server is "bot and donate only". This is not fun.

You obviously do not read anything ingame. This version is buggy AF. Description wrong. Wrong masteries. Wrong items. Wrong classes. Wrong Farming spots.

If you do not get what I say, it is okay.

In the end it is what it is. This server is for botting only tho this game is made for playing. That's why server w/o bots are full and server with bots are empty.
IA is dead, I did quit the team because there was no way it ever goes to any direction due to BRs crying over changes that would mean that 24/7 nonstop afk peace zone botting would not be needed/possible/prefered. You guys are bunch of uneducated stupid morons and there was just no reason for me to stay in that toxic communication that leads nowhere. Also the moment I stepped out, any upcoming IA projects stopped with me. Not even talking about the fact that you want Diabolico to gain as much power as possible just because he just only cares about you Brasilians, since you are on the same intelect level and he cant actually manage to relate to anyone else.

But yeah, lets promote the server, so we can embarass ourselves to even more people.
(Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, 12:00 PM)Dexter Wrote: IA is dead, I did quit the team because there was no way it ever goes to any direction due to BRs crying over changes that would mean that 24/7 nonstop afk peace zone botting would not be needed/possible/prefered. You guys are bunch of uneducated stupid morons and there was just no reason for me to stay in that toxic communication that leads nowhere. Also the moment I stepped out, any upcoming IA projects stopped with me. Not even talking about the fact that you want Diabolico to gain as much power as possible just because he just only cares about you Brasilians, since you are on the same intelect level and he cant actually manage to relate to anyone else.

But yeah, lets promote the server, so we can embarass ourselves to even more people.
You keep failing from 2009 in anything you do trash.Your server failed back then,you fucked this one up too.Feels like you were born from ass
(Monday, September 5th, 2022, 11:56 AM)AccuSync Wrote:
(Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, 12:00 PM)Dexter Wrote: IA is dead, I did quit the team because there was no way it ever goes to any direction due to BRs crying over changes that would mean that 24/7 nonstop afk peace zone botting would not be needed/possible/prefered. You guys are bunch of uneducated stupid morons and there was just no reason for me to stay in that toxic communication that leads nowhere. Also the moment I stepped out, any upcoming IA projects stopped with me. Not even talking about the fact that you want Diabolico to gain as much power as possible just because he just only cares about you Brasilians, since you are on the same intelect level and he cant actually manage to relate to anyone else.

You keep failing from 2009 in anything you do trash.Your server failed back then,you fucked this one up too.Feels like you were born from ass

TBH the server started to suck when ppl were allowed to use walker. If the ppl have to play, they play the game...but if the game content consist of starting 9 clients and bot all day long then, ofc, nobody plays the game. You want to play with your friends and if there is nobody then nobody plays. Look at giran...there are only bot parties. Maybe 1 or 2 "Players". All they do is bot and that's it. It's a game you should play not let it play by a walker...

In addition to this ppl made spadie do "Updates" which were absolutely retarded. Mages are the worst trash for years now. The game state is trash. So many bugs and limitations. It's disgusting.
exactly, walker is the main problem that started it all.

Another problem a person that created copy/pasta server, lures me to it then claims I owned the server.
While it was very clearly home hosted from a GR home.
But I am way beyond arguing about that, I still don't understand what's your gain from lying about it, why on earth would I own a server that's called Penetration, tbh suits more to someone who doesn't know English hence didn't know what that means.
Also I wonder why you didn't claim Emme own it, or Nizze. They both stayed for longer than I did.
(Monday, September 5th, 2022, 05:23 PM)Dexter Wrote: exactly, walker is the main problem that started it all.

Another problem a person that created copy/pasta server, lures me to it then claims I owned the server.
While it was very clearly home hosted from a GR home.
But I am way beyond arguing about that, I still don't understand what's your gain from lying about it, why on earth would I own a server that's called Penetration, tbh suits more to someone who doesn't know English hence didn't know what that means.
Also I wonder why you didn't claim Emme own it, or Nizze. They both stayed for longer than I did.

Tbh I don't get why spadie did not change that. Yes ppl cry but if they do not want to play the game then they should fuck off lmao.
they already did, there's no point talking about change, its dead, L2 is dead in general. He doesn't care either apparently and why would he, this piece of shit community is just bunch of crybabies anyway.
(Tuesday, September 6th, 2022, 05:10 PM)Dexter Wrote: they already did, there's no point talking about change, its dead, L2 is dead in general. He doesn't care either apparently and why would he, this piece of shit community is just bunch of crybabies anyway.
Well when spadie changes it to a version  w/o walker and with solo playing ppl will play. Im 100% sure.
Ya nothing happens I guess.