Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes
Hello there!

I'd like to suggest a few changes which made me a bit upset the last few days after my return....
- Why do we have a starter zone and have to teleport to other zones just to get level 20 and return to giran?
-> Why not make the starterzone the zone for level 1 to level 40?

- Noob shit Item farming
-> I have a full group of bots with hero/fullroyal/triumph, yet to farm a demon feels quite "hard". Imagine ppl with a grade stuff will try to farm for a demon tattoo, especially ppl not botting AF...
-> Quite impossible to "easy farm" a mere demon, it's just a dumb demon, nothing worth, it is a beginner item and it is WAY too hard to farm
-> My suggestion: Raise the spoil ammount and lower the attack power, it's just a demon not a royal demon....it's a beginner item not the endgame item everyone wants to have....
-> Can't say much about Greate Demon etc since I just farmed 2 normal Demon tattoos in like 1 or 2 weeks? (remember, "full donated" party)

- Tower of Insolence
-> More Tower of inappropriateness, monsters don't spoil gems, no teleport to upper levels, upper levels monster spawnrate is high while they don't drop a single gem...
-> Just add gems to spoil and add teleport since it's stupid to run up the stairs for no reward...

I'm aware of the fact that you can set ur bots right to do it with normal items, yet there is nobody willing to start a new server and log 9 fucking bots to play it...not even relating to the point that most ppl starting IA aren't capable of setting their walker properly.
These are just a few thoughts I have since I tried these zones with a full party...ofc some might farm faster, some might have better tactics but imo beginner items are way too hard...maybe it is to force ppl to donate but nobody will play such junk because if you like pay2playproperly you can go and play on ncsoft offical l2 laggy servers...

Let me know what you think about my points. I'm excited about your feedback.

Messages In This Thread
Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Changes - by BettyBoop - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Changes - by Spadie - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Changes - by Vorgan - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 09:42 AM
RE: Changes - by Vorgan - Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Friday, May 7th, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: Changes - by Spadie - Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 04:33 PM