Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes
(Friday, May 7th, 2021, 10:06 AM)CrazyDrainer Wrote: i agree with berom! 1000000000%
Thanks CrazyDrainer!

I mean there are so many options IA have.
For example make it back to a solofarm server w/o but with multi clients for example. Reduce buff times and raise monster quantities while weakening the monster power(like big train back in time). Another, imo good change, would be to remove specific item resistance from monsters...why are there "main battlegrounds" when specific roles can't play there?

I can only speak for myself but IA still has a huge potential, I for my part know how much programming work and planing work it is, especially if you already changed certain code architectures, I also know that the time the admin has is really limited.

Another change in my opinion should be the donation policy, in other servers ppl donate just to get the items "faster" and or on a less demanding way, yet they don't get items nobody else can get. I know it's "donate2win" on IA yet to "win" shouldn't be decided by money since the majority of the community wants to play for free and enjoy the game. Those who want to support you will support you and those who doesn't want to won't support you, it always has been this way.

I just want to state that these thoughts are just my opinion, I don't want to force something or take anything from anyone. Just want to see more people on IA.

In addition to the already stated phrases I want to offer my help if, as ostro asked in irc, IA is willing to open an Interlude server or want me to help code something.

Cheers mates! Have a nice Weekend!

Messages In This Thread
Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Changes - by BettyBoop - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Changes - by Spadie - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Changes - by Vorgan - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 09:42 AM
RE: Changes - by Vorgan - Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Changes - by Berom - Friday, May 7th, 2021, 08:53 AM