Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences
(Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 03:19 AM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 11:12 PM)christucker Wrote: Can you read, Anisorope? I hope so!

Summon Crystal time: https://ibb.co/7NxF7Qs

https://ibb.co/Tg0vwdB: "Oh shit,  the castle gate has been broken down:"

The smart person's mistake is to think that everyone is dumb.
Can you read, Anisorope? I hope so!    the fact that i can read doesn't give you the right to write bullshit and jumgle enligsj

Summon Crystal time: https://ibb.co/7NxF7Qs   what are you showing me  picture that you send from phone and time on phone?
is that even 2021?

https://ibb.co/Tg0vwdB: "Oh shit,  the castle gate has been broken down:" that doesn't prove anything dumb we also brake our own doors its part of our tactic

(Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 09:50 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote: takes advantage of game bugs, verbally abuses players and prevents them from working to make their items, causing them to leave the game. If this isn't abuse and what else can it be?
you forgot to mention the name of the person you are talking about. but its ok ill do it for you. --------->MWRAKI84 <-----------------------

(Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 10:04 PM)Toutsi Wrote: Since Spadie is afk and he is not able to supervise his staff these things will keep happening.
Server has a lot of bug and disabilities, my opinion is that only when Spadie starts working active on the server with all staff helpers and players this server will be better
Spadie has assing the server balance to staff and the changes are not something to me, i dont know how they test it (chars,items etc.) but its still not good.
Of course server's official ferret is keep doing shit with castles , farm zones etc. and this is natural for him ... but who cares for him, We can't farm, but we are still having fun with all the other players on this server
Now about Betty, if he/she abuse Spadie will decide what to do .
But aden was captured under strange conditions, I try to return to castle with scrolls before siege and they were teleport me to another castle and when the siege starts ferret had the castle, castle swap is a new thing Spadie ?
How long will you leave serrver on this condition ? Spadie ?

PS. FUCK FERRETS
Server has a lot of bug and disabilities        (says the guy with mental issue's lol )

Spadie has assing  ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

when Spadie starts working active on the server with all staff helpers and players this server will be better (where was your opinion when spadie said tell bettyboop/dexter your opinion about skills/stats)

But aden was captured under strange conditions, I try to return to castle with scrolls before siege and they were teleport me to another castle and when the siege starts ferret had the castle, castle swap is a new thing Spadie ? ( are you saying things from your sick mind? try to return to castle but someone teleported you to another castle are you saying that bettyboop has a secret gm char that spadie doesn't know about?)
My opinion and your opinion it doesn't matters, how many people and how many times did they try to do something to change the server?
If I wanted to help , I would be staff or Server's owner, I am a player and I can only tell my opinion, that's all

THE THING HERE IS THAT SOMEONE BUGGED THE CASTLE SO ITS ABUSE
I try to teleport back on castle for the siege and it teleport me to another castle that Ria's clan was owning before the Aden Siege , so how Ria had Aden and before siege she got another one ?

Also may I ask since we are talking about the Castle bug and Betty how the hell did you end up here talking about off-topic staff? who cares about server's ferret? Are you Betty's lawyer?

[Image: screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by christucker - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by BettyBoop - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Firestone - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Jeisson/marry - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Toutsi - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by christucker - Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 03:19 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Toutsi - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Spadie - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by mwraki80 - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 06:31 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Dexter - Friday, August 27th, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Spadie - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Toutsi - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 05:34 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by BettyBoop - Tuesday, August 24th, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Uygar - Sunday, August 29th, 2021, 10:35 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Berom - Wednesday, September 1st, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by daring - Thursday, September 2nd, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Vorgan - Thursday, September 2nd, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Friday, September 3rd, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Spadie - Friday, September 3rd, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by daring - Friday, September 3rd, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Berom - Saturday, September 4th, 2021, 08:00 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Spadie - Thursday, September 9th, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Edvard - Wednesday, September 15th, 2021, 08:42 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Uygar - Wednesday, September 15th, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Berom - Wednesday, September 15th, 2021, 03:59 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Vorgan - Thursday, September 16th, 2021, 05:47 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Spadie - Thursday, September 16th, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Anisoropos - Friday, September 17th, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Berom - Saturday, September 18th, 2021, 07:16 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Uygar - Saturday, September 18th, 2021, 09:43 AM
RE: BettyBoop(Corrupt Staff) Abuse of Power Evidences - by Dexter - Saturday, September 18th, 2021, 10:46 AM