Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Status
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM)foxx Wrote:
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 03:13 PM)Spadie Wrote: We already tried to bring back all the big stats version.  Both with changes and without changes and with "advice" from "pr0 pLaYeRs" that "Spadie if you only listen me I will solve all problems bring 1k+ players kai full donaters"

But...

All big stats failed.

And all big stats will fail again if we bring them back.

There are like over 50 versions of big stats, any version select, kids will cry "its not the big stats I remember"

We also have to fix any bugs or exploits, that will mean changes and kids will cry "Spadie makes changes its not the same anymore"

Also kids demand "newer" updates from Victoria that make the game easier, kids will cry "Spadie why you don't just add XYZ from vic to make it easier"

Plus bigger stats also means harder to balance and more unbalanced means more crying.  Which leads to the endless "Spadie change this, Spadie do that."

And most importantly...

There are no GMs anymore to give free items and edits.

Most of the "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids were getting free items and edits from GMs.

Unfortunately corruption was rampant back then, GMs were giving out edits and free items.  GMs would blame each other, GMs would remove edits when Spadie was watching then put edits back when Spadie was AFK.  GMs were selling items and edits for IRL money.

As a result most of these "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids became addicted and dependent on the free items and edits. And once the free items and edits were removed these players unable to play normally and left server.  They blamed it on everything else other then themselves as they failed to accept that they really did suck (at PvP and PvE) and were "carried" by edits/free items from corrupt GMs.
ramibala was a good version of enchante and easy to farm. i believe you should not modify victoria.. victoria only needs a gm to take care of pk farm issues, max 1 healer in sieges ..
I haved farm in Victoria since 2015 my itens..
This is the "full edit" version...

Messages In This Thread
Big Status - by Edvard - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Big Status - by daring - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Big Status - by Edvard - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Big Status - by xakrete - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Big Status - by Anisoropos - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Big Status - by Spadie - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Big Status - by Edvard - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
RE: Big Status - by foxx - Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Big Status - by Berom - Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 04:16 PM