Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] From zero to hero! (New Players)
Information 
This is a Tutorial to help new players to start from zero on IAGaming and set up a farming party with the help of L2Walker.

As any custom server, IA has its particularities, and I will try to explain the basics for a successful farming party, mobs edits, materials spots, items crafting, characters status, the PvP system, buffs and the L2walker configuration.
If you know which class you want as MainChar, and you ready to donate, ask someone else to level you up. A high level char can do it alone and fast. Or get invited to a farm pt which can be even faster. Although I would rather level up different classes und try them out, before investing the money in a Char that won't satisfy your player style.
There is a Donations System that allows a refresh on your amount, so you can reuse your COINS, but it has a cost, and it's a waste of money if you need to do it frequently.

#Getting online
At first download the iA c3 Client Installer.(Approximately 2.07 GB and make sure to set folder as an exception for your AntiVirus or he won´t let the installer download and install the data.)
Create and activate your Accounts. (Make sure to use a valid e-mail to receive the activation code)
Download the L2walker.(Extract the files on the Client folder to prevent the AntiVirus to block it)
*Don´t forget to read the Rules when you create your account, and pay attention to a very important one: DONATE TO WIN.

#L2walker
Now that you have your chars, its time to get started with L2Walker. Use that Tutorial to set it up working. Please click the links below to setup your l2walker and bots.

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

Here are some configs you can use. Just change the names on the parties and save. Everytime ready to load and fight. http://www.4shared.com/rar/dcwDqK-Vba/I ... r_INI.html

#Char Key
If you do know which class you are going to play as MainChar, you should already link your Char_key to that account. If not, just set it up to any char of yourse. By configurating it, your char will be rewarded with IRCCoins und IACoins, that will be later used for extra adena or as material to craft high level items.
For setting up your character key/getting coins CLICK HERE <

#Useful characters.
Later you can create, level up, and equip a char that you like pvping with, but on IA your farming party is mostly more important than your PvPchar or MainChar because after you have it working for you, you can just go afk and let them farm whatever you need to equip your ExperimentalChars. Many players are using a full party to farm faster, but I will focus on make it available with 5 to 6 chars because I know that some of you are playing with very old PC´s and multiboxing requires a lot from your Processor.) -> To decrease the CPU usage, use iA's sleep mode by clicking HERE <
You will need an ElvenElder, two Tyrants, a Tank, a Prophet, BountyHunter, and later a Bishop.

#Level up
SHORT VERSION

*If someone could level you up, let he do it!

ElvenElder, 2xTyrant, Tanker(SK). (CoreParty) later BountyHunter, Bishop, Prophet.
With them all: single lvl up until lvl 20 1st Job
0-14 Elven Village (All races spawns here)
14-24 Ruins of Despair
Make 2nd Job and party EE+TR and SK + TR
24-40 Death Pass.
40-52 Cruma Tower
Make a 4 Man Party EE+TR+TR2+SK
52-63 Forbidden Gateway
63-80 Scholl of Dark Arts.
Close to lvl 72 with the CoreParty, you create a Prophet, a BountyHunter und a Bishop that can teleport to SoDA at lvl 20 and get XP from the CoreParty.
At lvl 80, you should be able to start farming important materials. As much as you farm, better can You equip your Party and farm faster and safer in complicated areas.
At that point, you might have already an Idea about what MainChar/PvP you will want.
If you are not satisfied with you class, just afk level up another one, and try it out.
In case you loved your class, DONATE TO WIN. That’s the most important rule on IA PvP scenario.
You can farm Royal Demons and Royal Tattos or even a Hero Weapon, but it worth your money to get some +25 armor/Jewels. Maybe more than one armor set, for different purposes.
This process to this point, with the CoreParty functional to start farming Basic Demons took me one week.
Before you start to farm a Hero Weapon, you will need to get the PT stronger, with better items, because the farming spots are brutal.

VERY LONG VERSION
Leveling up.
*If you already got friends, ask them to help you on lvling up your core party, but if you are a solo player or a forever alone kid, just go through this sequence and create this accounts and name your chars:
I suggest to start leveling up dual box the Tyrant and the ElvenElder. You need only 7min at Elven Village to get lvl 14. Use the skill Return to go back to Town.
Find the Gatekeeper and go Ruins of Despair. There you can buy more Soulshots and Buff Scroll Packs. Another 15 min and you will be lvl 24+. Time to Return again and go Giran. At lvl 20 you have already Expertise C grade and enough money to gear up the tyrant. Don’t forget to get tattoos both left and right. No need to buy anything for the Elven Elder yet, just make sure she stays in party to lvl up together with the tyrant. If you find a Prophet there, ask for buffs, they might help you.(If you see IATutorialPP online, you will get buffed for sure) Their buffs are a way better than the Scrolls and they have also Prophecy buffs.
Learn the 1st Job in Giran and go with them both to Death Pass. I hope you not to have any problems here. Soon you both will be at level 40. Time to go Giran and learn the 2nd job. Annoying is that now you will need to learn the skills manually.
Things are getting slower. It´s time to do lvl up your 2nd Tyrant and the Tanker. Once you make their 2nd job, you should start a 4 man Party with l2walker at Cruma Tower until they reach lvl 52. Time to go gear up with B grade. In Giran, exchange the SealStones for AncientAdena and get your first SA weapons with the Blacksmith of Mammon. Head to Forbidden Gateway and farm lvl 61 to get A grade expertise. At this point, you will not have enough adena/materials to craft A grade, but its time to level your Bounty Hunter and your Bishop to level 10, and invite them to your pt. (If you see any from the IATutorial** chars online, ask for A grade weapons. I will hook you up with some, and also Greater Tattos).
Go to School of Dark Arts, take the low lvls to a safe point and let your party work for you. When it starts to get too easy, go deeper to bigger rooms in SoDA until all your chars are lvl 80, so you can start farming useful materials to get enough SP to learn all Skills. (The good thing about going early to SoDA is that it is an important farm place for Demons Tatoos, and by being there at the entrance, you can met with old players, that can help you somehow and off course to become good friends or even enemies. But it took actually longer than I expected so I went to DVC-Dragon Valley Cave, and farmed Material S grade from Kariks. When the full PT reached lvl 80, I had already 1200 materials, enough to craft 2 S Grade Weapons.(Like 12 hours with L2walker up und mostly afk. But if you are going to farm, it takes a lot longer, as you may expect.)
Your next concern will be equipments to be able to farm the materials you will need. There are very though spots, where you can’t farm without top items.
It is very important for any L2walker FarmParty, afk or not, to be somehow safe. They must be equipped enough to the site. If your PT dies, you will lose a lot of time. As long as they stay up, they need to be active. It takes quit a time to login 7 chars, buff them, buy shoulshots and potions, learn skills and then go somewhere. If even take the buffer at the party sometimes, when I know they might die if soulshots or mana potions are over, if they get stucked or some window crash. Its easier to rebuff and buy soulshots there from a trader and let the party flow, than going all over back to Giran and teleporting 8 chars again. Waste of time.
You better farm where no one is going to die. The EE and the BP keep the party healed and charged. The Tank spams hate auras and prevent them from being killed. The Tyrants are full Zerk/Vamp and do decent damage in PvE.
The farming areas are PeaceZones, so your bots won't get PKed.

Check out the process:
CLICK HERE

#Buffs
On IA you got 20 slots for buffs, but using healing and mana potions simultaneously they will consume 2 slots. The debuffs play also a role, so you have only 18 basic slots, that you can manage to use only one potion at the time, and get once debuffed and still keep the important buffs.
There are also a lot of class Toggle Skills, wich can be toggled without occupying a buff slot.
Every buff set up has its pro/contras, and IA isn't a big massive pvp server. The PvPs are mostly 1x1 or Zergs. So you may buff for the occasion.
Your items, class, party and a lot of other things may interfere into your choices, so its personal. Try out different combinations and use your buffer as you wish. The Prophet have all the Buffs, Dances, Songs and Prophecies.
But in a pvp scenario:
if you get stunned, you are dead;
if you get slept, you are debuffed and probably dead;
if got holded, you are dead;
and that's why resistance buffs need to be overrated.
Play also with Right Tattos. One for every situation. From resists to damage.
I suggest that you take a look at the buffs on the pictures farming as an example.
Thank you EmmE for reposting this guide by Wasb.
OMG! Awesome IA Tuttorial!
Liked this a lot ---> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1...36b71_0_47
How you managed to get Triumph wep at day 16? 
How you passed cot mobs?
Sleepy
Photo 
Thanks Mate  it Helped a lot