Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mwraki ABuse again!!
Now Mwraki ban and kick Anisoropos and Vorgan for no reason wtf is going on with him ?
After use bot healing to take castle now kick and ban what is next ?

Vorgan and Anisoropos boost the server with help people to exp and farm item this prooved
if you check how many people join  and are active more than ever in the past !!!!

ELEOS

mwraki84 11(4+b11) *!*@Anisoropos.lives-in-his-parents-basement.gamesurge
Anisoropos was 4kicked by mwraki84 11(Anisoropos11)
mwraki84 11(4+b11) *!*@Anisoropos.lives-in-his-parents-basement.gamesurge
Anisoropos was 4kicked by mwraki84 11(Anisoropos11)
mwraki84 11(4+b11) *!*@gamesurge-f244f9.tellas.gr
Vorgan was 4kicked by mwraki84 11(Vorgan11)
https://prnt.sc/10i8qox

anis insulting families etc. 

https://prnt.sc/10i8ufh
The least you deserve is to be banned. you do not give chance to small players in the farm zone. and you still become crying babies when you are in the minority in the PVP. YOU ARE CANCER OF THE GAME. HAS NO ABILITY TO RESPECT PLAYERS. AND ARE STILL RACISTS.
Reason that lead to ban from admin mwraki is that we reported he’s actions which is abusing the trust spadie gave to him buy adding extra coins in he’s dwa and making every item cost 100 coin instead of actual value also gave him he’s own AIO even if it’s not necessary since normal buffers are all in one buff too . Now what mwraki does is share he’s admin coins with cafes epidemic and other Greek and Brasilian kids in order to punish me and vorgan who are pking bots . Tell me really isn’t player killing one of main things this game have to offer? Why do you gear up (farm) then . Saying that we don’t respect new players when there is no one new since years. The only new person who started on the server recently it’s fuego which came to our team and we gave him full items to start we even gave him all hero weapon material. Now as I see it people share accounts and coins I do it everyone does it . But then again at least  I donated from my coins, mwraki is using admin coins  and power to team up against server players in order to do what ? Make them quit after they donated to the server. Thought that spadie was tired by gm abuse but no matter what people he chooses they keep stabbing he’s back at every opportunity. Also he bans players from irc so that their iA_chat box gets disconnect and then you can’t even be in game he did it months ago when we where attacking aden against him in order to get me offline. He does it again now.
look at yourself before talking about others, you useless racist.
learn to respect the players in the farm area because there are still small players.

every time they are at a disadvantage, that scream begins.
omg Brazilians, you could protect new players in your farm party, kai oxi leave them alone in the farm areas.

Kicking old players by current iA staff member doesnt help server to have normal balance. also seems to be personal issues.
People who are botting (lazy leave bots and wait untill it’s done ) now it’s mwraki (admin) thegirl player since at least 2007 vinicius  teixeira christucker epidemic Jessica toutsi (playing since 2007 at least also only has s grade ) why would I respect them and let them farm if you started at 2007 and now it’s 2021 when are you going to be ready for pvp then?
(Thursday, March 11th, 2021, 04:02 PM)TheGirl Wrote: look at yourself before talking about others, you useless racist.
learn to respect the players in the farm area because there are still small players.

every time they are at a disadvantage, that scream begins.
 You are mad  b/c we dont let you farm with shared item from DEADPOOL ?

eleos
(Friday, March 12th, 2021, 09:30 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: People who are botting (lazy leave bots and wait untill it’s done ) now it’s mwraki (admin) thegirl player since at least 2007 vinicius  teixeira christucker epidemic Jessica toutsi (playing since 2007 at least also only has s grade ) why would I respect them and let them farm if you started at 2007 and now it’s 2021 when are you going to be ready for pvp then?
who is jessica?
(Wednesday, March 10th, 2021, 11:41 PM)TheGirl Wrote: The least you deserve is to be banned. you do not give chance to small players in the farm zone. and you still become crying babies when you are in the minority in the PVP. YOU ARE CANCER OF THE GAME. HAS NO ABILITY TO RESPECT PLAYERS. AND ARE STILL RACISTS.
PVP in the farm zone is part of the game in every L2 private and official server.
If you don't like it feel free to go and play sims4 or farming simulator which are no competitive games.
Did someone attack your team's bots?
Go defend them and stop crying.

[url=https://www.farming-simulator.com/][/url]
I told staff many times not to ban players from IRC, sigh.

Today, I made changes to DWA system that would fix the issues.

But, what will mostly have to happen to re-clean Victoria is:
  • Reset all items on DWA.
  • Reset all castles.
  • Delete all craft hero weapons.
  • Turn off peace zones in farm areas.
  • Turn off testing functions as they are only abused.
  • Unban anyone who was unfairly banned.
Well people already spend so much effort in order to farm their hero’s I personally crashed my laptops cpu by botting for so long time 24/7 therefore I think that wouldn’t make anyone happy . Not to mention some people spend money in order to get rwh from mwraki since he wants to make a lottery . As of the other changes I’m in favor of processing with them maybe we should run a vote on forums and see what everyone this too.
everybody was farming and you were pking bots and then spamming all day and insult our families 

[Image: Shot00008.jpg][Image: Shot00005.jpg]
(Thursday, April 1st, 2021, 08:09 PM)Spadie Wrote: I told staff many times not to ban players from IRC, sigh.

• Reset all castles.
Reset all items on dwa.
Reset all old lottery herow weapons 
Turn off peace zone in farm areas
Unban anyone who was unfairly banned
Vorgan you cant read what Spadie said ? Wanna help with translate?
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
(Thursday, April 1st, 2021, 08:09 PM)Spadie Wrote: I told staff many times not to ban players from IRC, sigh.

• Reset all castles.
Deleting craft herows weapons is a big mistake, since people who can't buy herow donates can't have anything but farm. Regardless of what happens, herows craft should not be deleted, as people spend a lot of time doing this to have fun in a deserved way by getting the best weapon in the game. This will definitely discourage people from playing and make them stop playing the server. Each herow craft has a story, an emotion ... Deleting them from people, when they should be eternal, will get discouraged and make players stop.
Do something good for your server, do not delete the herows farm or any farm items in the game. Think about it!
for the first time I will agree with chris
I’m not shy just high At

• Reset all castles.
You must be saying this because it’s April Fool’s day
just remove everything and start over
(Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, 06:30 PM)Dexter Wrote: just remove everything and start over
Idd, wipe it all up instead.
(Thursday, April 1st, 2021, 08:20 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: Well people already spend so much effort in order to farm their hero’s I personally crashed my laptops cpu by botting for so long time 24/7 therefore I think that wouldn’t make anyone happy . Not to mention some people spend money in order to get rwh from mwraki since he wants to make a lottery . As of the other changes I’m in favor of processing with them maybe we should run a vote on forums and see what everyone this too.

(Sunday, April 4th, 2021, 06:47 AM)EmmE Wrote:
(Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, 06:30 PM)Dexter Wrote: just remove everything and start over
Idd, wipe it all up instead.
Yes REmove everything Wipe Server, Wipe DWA , Wipe IA STAFF. 
if you wipe do it right!!!!!
Vorgan is just the updated version of thanos, same shit with longer smell
He is crying for everything and he just want everything to be as he wants
Keep Crying dude, even if server get wiped you will keep crying for something
and that's the end of the story...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
(Sunday, April 4th, 2021, 12:57 PM)Toutsi Wrote: Vorgan is just the updated version of thanos, same shit with longer smell
He is crying for everything and he just want everything to be as he wants
Keep Crying dude, even if server get wiped you will keep crying for something
and that's the end of the story...

with what char would you like to get pked?
Always Never. Blood Code
https://ibb.co/sv5Bj15[Image: sv5Bj15]
+1
lol mrwfatki