Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IA STAFF TRASH !
IM Tired of useless ia staff making again again bullshit in the server!
I start playing before 3 month and i see Spadie clean up the shit of the past.
He unban my account from cyp3k and he told now no more edits and bugs and 
IA staff they dont have GM char and Access to make problem again so i start again to play,
so first month i get scammed from ia staff i lose 2 weapons +15 bow and spear
next i start to farm herow weapons and recipe never spoil or drop after 3 month farm
8.000.000 s material... spadie is afk so staff start making problems and abuse again
Mwraki comes and take castle with bot healers then ban and kick me one person 
who make the most for the server to bring people back help them all to exp and item
even my enemys you can check last siege 6/3/2021 more people than ever online,
some of old friend come and mwraki dont give the account or name 
to spadie to update them account becouse dont like me so we lose more people.

IM TIRED OF ALL THIS TRASH PEOPLE I LEAVE IA THIS TIME FOR EVER YOU GIVE ME A GOOD REASON!

PS: People will question all the good thing they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought!
I'm Toutsi writting from CAFES account cause mine has been stuck due to it's not verified for some reason? Spadie please resent the verification to my mail(u have it)
First of all , I would like to say that I have nothing pesonal with anybody in this server, I was always helping server and I was always online and of course I will continue.
The last 2 months, Vorgan-Anis & Betty are pking all bots in server and they also carrying mobs to bots!
I DONT KNOW IF THEY are these 3 but their chars are doing this sh!t, so we had to team up
I call all the people I know and we decide to go Siege and take all Castles so maybe this will ends there but!
They are keep crying for bot using in siege which is allowed since this server has no RULES
I teied to hide my party rebuff re-setting etc. but no only they are keep doing this but they also started flaming everybody and insulting our families etc.
I don't care what will happen , I JUST WANT TO PLAY

Vorgan I have nothing with you but if you are keep killing my bots I will keep calling my friends and full botting on sieges
I want to play, I want to farm and if you think that by saying staff that didn't happened you will achieve something keep trying but Toutsi has nothing with you
and by you I mean everybody in this server!
I cant only suggest setting up some rules each other so we can piecefully continue playing the server we love & care all these years
I am waiting SPADIE's response to this
I'm Toutsi writting from CAFES account cause mine has been stuck due to it's not verified for some reason? Spadie please resent the verification to my mail(u have it)
First of all , I would like to say that I have nothing pesonal with anybody in this server, I was always helping server and I was always online and of course I will continue.
The last 2 months, Vorgan-Anis & Betty are pking all bots in server and they also carrying mobs to bots!
I DONT KNOW IF THEY are these 3 but their chars are doing this sh!t, so we had to team up
I call all the people I know that are playing and we decide to go Siege and take all Castles so maybe this will ends there but!
They are keep crying for bot using in siege which is allowed since this server has no RULES
I teied to hide my party rebuff re-setting etc. but no only they are keep doing this but they also started flaming everybody and insulting our families etc.
I don't care what will happen , I JUST WANT TO PLAY

Vorgan I have nothing with you but if you are keep killing my bots I will keep calling my friends and full botting on sieges
I want to play, I want to farm and if you think that by saying staff that didn't happened you will achieve something keep trying but Toutsi has nothing with you
and by you I mean everybody in this server!
I cant only suggest setting up some rules each other so we can piecefully continue playing the server we love & care all these years
I am waiting SPADIE's response to this

[/quote]
keep betty out of this because he do not do anything to noone
I dont care rly
I’m not shy just high At
vorgan, stop crying, you are a lot of shit, we all lose items and we are not crying, and that is the least you can get. "a beating in pvp"
Vorgan rules iA kai pedakia crying?
omg21lol