Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin abuse
Bug 
Is it normal that an admin is giving free items on he’s team while other people have to donate for them selfs? https://ibb.co/RPGTS73
ALL TIME CLASSIC 

Abuse to win!!
I know kids will come and say I’m crying or smth but my issue is with he’s tittle (admin) everyone shares foxx shares he’s coins Deadpool does the same elhuerto does epidemic does I do as well but those are at least donated coins which we also get 800 coins fee per reset. Mwraki gets bonus coins he has free reset and he also gets discount per item instead of actual value he spends 100 coin per item. And then he shares with 8-9 kids in order to fight against normal players . How is this admin helping the server with he’s actions ?
Its good do not effect the flow of the game by Admin because you do not like Anis or Vorgan 
keep the game clear like it is i dont understand why always IA STAFF do this all over the years
if is not Cyp3k is MWraki or some one else ELEOS keep the game clear from trash admins who 
only know how to satifye them self and they dont care for this game and pretent like they do
just for more access and privilages.
I made some changes in the DWA system to stop the abuse.
(Thursday, April 1st, 2021, 07:45 PM)Spadie Wrote: I made some changes in the DWA system to stop the abuse.
Can you state which changes you did and how they prevent administrative persons such as Mwraki from abusing the system?