Poll: Should we have peace zones in farming areas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - Keep Peace Zone
70.00%
14 70.00%
No - Remove Peace Zone
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Zones in Farming Areas?
Should we have peace zones in farming areas?
(Friday, April 2nd, 2021, 06:59 PM)Spadie Wrote: Should we have peace zones in farming areas?

New people and Weak can farm no body kill them we focus to WAR and Donators
if you keep peace zone they die bc we make Train to kill them and they provoke
from walker auto and after they think we do it for them.
https://ibb.co/bzVzZsX chek this picture and see what happens when you keep peace zones on anyone is free to spamm drops all over the place and make the server stuck or crush anytime they feel for it
I think 12 is better than 6 in my planet for instance!
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
Remove peace zones re
I’m not shy just high At
Poll is a poll...
Yes, since walker allowed ofc.
Vorgan told me it is better without peace zones in the farming areas.
why we made poll then ?
Vorgan does not agree with what the players want.
Instead of just disagree he could suggest something else....
but its ok lets make a favour to somebody I can accept that!
But Crying is not a solution
(Add RBG Glow to +16 heroes Big Grin)
(Friday, April 2nd, 2021, 06:59 PM)Spadie Wrote: Should we have peace zones in farming areas?
what is this vote for? Just to show that the vorgan will be taken care of whenever he cries for spadie
(Thursday, April 8th, 2021, 10:46 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote:
what is this vote for? Just to show that the vorgan will be taken care of whenever he cries for spadie
No server has peace zone for farm and anyway with or without peace zone vorgan can still kick your ass also kids run from pvp area to peace zone to escape from fight which is bad.
(Friday, April 9th, 2021, 09:26 AM)Anisoropos Wrote:
No server has peace zone for farm and anyway with or without peace zone vorgan can still kick your ass also kids run from pvp area to peace zone to escape from fight which is bad.
I'm already getting tired of this game where the opinion of the majority is worthless against the word of those who have more possessions
(Friday, April 9th, 2021, 11:09 AM)Jeisson/marry Wrote:
I'm already getting tired of this game where the opinion of the majority is worthless against the word of those who have more possessions
well we are also getting tired of you who only cry and always run away from pvp or abuse peace zone to escape
(Friday, April 9th, 2021, 02:25 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Friday, April 9th, 2021, 11:09 AM)Jeisson/marry Wrote:
well we are also getting tired of you who only cry and always run away from pvp or abuse peace zone to escape
Show me where I cried, this is the first time I have come to say something and it is not because of the peace zone, but because of the lack of consideration of all those who voted to remain in the peace zone, if you do not let it know them how to count. 12 and greater than 6 / twelve greater than six / IIIIIIIIIIII and greater than IIIIII
We plan on keeping the peace zones in the areas.