Poll: DO YOU AGREE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
55.56%
5 55.56%
NO
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issues with farm
Question 
I am not here to fight with someone, I am here to express my opinion about some ingame issues but before we start I would like to mention:
Quote:
I DON'T CARE WHO IS WHO, WILL MENTION SOME CHAR NAMES B/V THOSE ARE THE ONE THAT KEEP ABUSING SERVER
SO IF A CHAR BELONGS TO X GUY , I DONT CARE IF HE WILL CHOKE TO DEATH WHILE TRYING TO SWALLOW SWORDS IN ORDER TO ATTRACT A GIRL
ALL I WILL MENTION HAS TO DO WITH HIS/HER INGAME ACTIONS 
I AM JUST MAKING THIS POST SO SPADIE CAN READ THIS AND TAKE ACTION
I AM NOT CRYING , I AM NOT BEGGING , I AM NOT SPAMMING 
PROBLEM No1
The fact that BlackVelvet is still messing around with mobs and keep killing parties and farmers
[img][Image: Screenshot-1.jpg][/img]
So lets get this from the start, SPADIE made a pole where we vote for peach zones, although 12 people voted for NOT REMOVING peace zones, 
SPADIE removed peace zones for some days but he put them back b/c of abuse.
We are still having the same issue so I am willing to suggest some solutions
In my case BlackVelvet tank all mobs in cot and bring them to my party
Solution #1
BAN BLACKVELVET & WHOEVER DOES THE SAME SHIT
Pros: Everybody will be happy and farm
Cons: Server will lose a char or player + extra crying for ban to SPADIE
Solution #2
NERF AW, So an AW can tank the whole cot kai walk around like a ladybug and no shit
Cons: Players will stop playing AW + Extra work for SPADIE with stats 

Solution #3
Separate farm areas with custom teleports for each room this includes putting walls to prevent kids from going from one room to another
Cons: SUPER Extra work for SPADIE with walls,mobs provokes etc.
IF anyone has any other solution he can post it below and I would love to discuss with him
PROBLEM No2
innadril is full buged with teleports spawns unstucks etc. kai there is a bug and kids are going in by the wall from the back
PLEASE FIX THIS
&
MAYBE MAKING COAL HORRORS MORE FARMABLE...
YOU NEED TO BE A GM TO FARM OVER THERE OMG KAI ELEOS
Cons: SUPER Extra work for SPADIE 
PROBLEM No3
[u]I SUGGEST MAKING A CHECK UP TO ALL CHARS STATS CAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE REALLY BROKEN I THINK[/u]
[u]STAF LIKE SPEED AND STATS IN ALL CLASSES ARE SUPER FUCKED UP[/u]
[u]BUT SINCE I AM NOT A GM I CANNOT SAY IT 100%[/u]
[u]Cons: SUPER Extra work for SPADIE [/u]
Quote:
SO I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL THINK BUT SPADIE, YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK I GUESS TO ALL OF MY SOLUTIONS
SO UNTIL YOU FIND A SOLUTION FOR FARM I MIGHT DO STUPID KAI FULL ABUSE TRICKS FROM THE GLORIOUS PAST 
I AM EXPECTING ALL THE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SERVER TO REPLY TO THIS POST EXPRESSING THEIR OWN IDEAS
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
/ignore 
Smile 
someone has to teach you how to set walker. ( you could ask vorgan) Wink
I’m not shy just high At
(Monday, April 12th, 2021, 02:22 AM)BettyBoop Wrote: someone has to teach you how to set walker. ( you could ask vorgan) Wink

https://www.ial2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=9
Emme knows walker too
I’m not shy just high At
Ok i change name kai char so dont ban blackvelvet and dont nerf AW !

ELEOS
eleos!!
(Monday, April 12th, 2021, 05:33 PM)Vorgan Wrote: Ok i change name kai char so dont ban blackvelvet and dont nerf AW !

ELEOS

SPADIE IS BOSS FIXED ALL BUT NOT INNADRILL BUGS WITH TELEPORTS!!!!!!
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
I kinda don't know what to say but these kind of tactics were invented back in the day when peace zones appeared.

They only way to prevent to die to monsters is to have a strong party or to have a backup character which is able to kill the oncoming enemy.
I'm well aware of the fact that some places have very strong monsters, yet I can't say much because I just returned and logged a few accounts, yet I'm sure that almost nothing changed regarding monster balance and monster quantities.

I think that it is alot of work you are just throwing into the room, yet I'm not sure on which language IA is running; guess it's something around c++.
You have to work alot and rethink about your decisions made while coding, yet just a few kids remain on IA who always complain about anything instead of enjoying the game as it is.

Although I just stated this, the problem which is in the room right now is the same as it was back then.