Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes
Hello there!

I'd like to suggest a few changes which made me a bit upset the last few days after my return....
- Why do we have a starter zone and have to teleport to other zones just to get level 20 and return to giran?
-> Why not make the starterzone the zone for level 1 to level 40?

- Noob shit Item farming
-> I have a full group of bots with hero/fullroyal/triumph, yet to farm a demon feels quite "hard". Imagine ppl with a grade stuff will try to farm for a demon tattoo, especially ppl not botting AF...
-> Quite impossible to "easy farm" a mere demon, it's just a dumb demon, nothing worth, it is a beginner item and it is WAY too hard to farm
-> My suggestion: Raise the spoil ammount and lower the attack power, it's just a demon not a royal demon....it's a beginner item not the endgame item everyone wants to have....
-> Can't say much about Greate Demon etc since I just farmed 2 normal Demon tattoos in like 1 or 2 weeks? (remember, "full donated" party)

- Tower of Insolence
-> More Tower of inappropriateness, monsters don't spoil gems, no teleport to upper levels, upper levels monster spawnrate is high while they don't drop a single gem...
-> Just add gems to spoil and add teleport since it's stupid to run up the stairs for no reward...

I'm aware of the fact that you can set ur bots right to do it with normal items, yet there is nobody willing to start a new server and log 9 fucking bots to play it...not even relating to the point that most ppl starting IA aren't capable of setting their walker properly.
These are just a few thoughts I have since I tried these zones with a full party...ofc some might farm faster, some might have better tactics but imo beginner items are way too hard...maybe it is to force ppl to donate but nobody will play such junk because if you like pay2playproperly you can go and play on ncsoft offical l2 laggy servers...

Let me know what you think about my points. I'm excited about your feedback.
As spadie said no changes for victoria!!
I’m not shy just high At
(Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:11 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: As spadie said no changes for victoria!!
Well then I guess I will change the time I play, back to zero. Have a nice whatever you live Tongue
We already made changes some years ago to make it easier.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/illicit_...t5366.html
(Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:41 PM)Spadie Wrote: We already made changes some years ago to make it easier.

Still I don't get why new people should join this server when they have to start up 9 clients to farm a shit item while the mobs that drop the mats for the item rape your ass.
(Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:01 PM)Berom Wrote:
(Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 02:41 PM)Spadie Wrote: We already made changes some years ago to make it easier.

Still I don't get why new people should join this server when they have to start up 9 clients to farm a shit item while the mobs that drop the mats for the item rape your ass.

No body cares man !
(Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 04:07 PM)Vorgan Wrote:

No body cares man !
That's the reason why nobody joins IA, stupid brs/grs like you and since nobody cares about new players that want to enjoy a good c3 server.

No body cares man !
Guess really nobody cares....guess that's why giran is super empty...and other l2 java server are full af
Vorgan, please do not flame Berom.
(Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 09:42 AM)Berom Wrote:

No body cares man !
Guess really nobody cares....guess that's why giran is super empty...and other l2 java server are full af
Fuck l2 java edw full old school kai hard. Go play tetris!
(Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 06:17 PM)Vorgan Wrote:
(Thursday, May 6th, 2021, 09:42 AM)Berom Wrote:

No body cares man !
Fuck l2 java edw full old school kai hard. Go play tetris!
Your IQ obviously is not high enough to get the point...
If you join a server and you are not able to farm w/o a 9 bot party, why the fuck would you stay?
There were a new player a few days ago and he was shocked by the fact that he needs to log 9 clients to play this server...
i agree with berom! 1000000000%
Welcome to hell!
(Friday, May 7th, 2021, 10:06 AM)CrazyDrainer Wrote: i agree with berom! 1000000000%
Thanks CrazyDrainer!

I mean there are so many options IA have.
For example make it back to a solofarm server w/o but with multi clients for example. Reduce buff times and raise monster quantities while weakening the monster power(like big train back in time). Another, imo good change, would be to remove specific item resistance from monsters...why are there "main battlegrounds" when specific roles can't play there?

I can only speak for myself but IA still has a huge potential, I for my part know how much programming work and planing work it is, especially if you already changed certain code architectures, I also know that the time the admin has is really limited.

Another change in my opinion should be the donation policy, in other servers ppl donate just to get the items "faster" and or on a less demanding way, yet they don't get items nobody else can get. I know it's "donate2win" on IA yet to "win" shouldn't be decided by money since the majority of the community wants to play for free and enjoy the game. Those who want to support you will support you and those who doesn't want to won't support you, it always has been this way.

I just want to state that these thoughts are just my opinion, I don't want to force something or take anything from anyone. Just want to see more people on IA.

In addition to the already stated phrases I want to offer my help if, as ostro asked in irc, IA is willing to open an Interlude server or want me to help code something.

Cheers mates! Have a nice Weekend!