Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For changes and updates
BettyBoop is going to test all classes and determine what adjustments need to me made to make the server more balanced.

No skills will be added or removed, these updates are only to balance classes and their existing skills.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact BettyBoop as he will be doing the testing.
Please use this opportunity to give feedback for changes and updates.
Remove Mwraki From Admin to Normal Low Staff Power Person and Upgrade Diabolico And BettyBoop that would be the finnest thing you've done for your self and the server those last couple of years. (hes a fucking cancer that leaves nothing to grow)
(Saturday, May 15th, 2021, 04:53 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: Remove Mwraki From Admin to Normal Low Staff Power Person and Upgrade Diabolico And BettyBoop that would be the finnest thing you've done for your self and the server those last couple of years. (hes a fucking cancer that leaves nothing to grow)
 +1
(Saturday, May 15th, 2021, 04:53 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: Remove Mwraki From Admin to Normal Low Staff Power Person and Upgrade Diabolico And BettyBoop that would be the finnest thing you've done for your self and the server those last couple of years. (hes a fucking cancer that leaves nothing to grow)
Actually I've seen Mwraki helping ppl but also just directly banning ppl on IRC. Can't really decide how he manages arguments with ppl as the one he has with anis.

Change to a "Solo Play Version" because Botting sucks. Also ruins the game fun, I'm not really willed to play IA because I know I have to log 9 clients...for God's sake..
More Monsters, less power, more hype trains as in the old days.
(Saturday, May 15th, 2021, 10:58 AM)Berom Wrote:
Actually I've seen Mwraki helping ppl but also just directly banning ppl on IRC. Can't really decide how he manages arguments with ppl as the one he has with anis.

Change to a "Solo Play Version" because Botting sucks. Also ruins the game fun, I'm not really willed to play IA because I know I have to log 9 clients...for God's sake..
More Monsters, less power, more hype trains as in the old days.
well if you count xping someone as help fuck it men. IA is super easy anyway people are just bored to xp . i've exped countless people i've given away hundred's of royal demons and royal tatto's and i've also helped people fix pc error's game error's. even helped people to download irc and make it easyer for them to contact staff's or someone next time they need help. we've seen what mwraki things is good for the server No1 peace zone everywhere and no action for anybody. No2 Ask Spadie for the only recipe in game and hide hes self on random named char and ask people to pay fee everytime they need create a hero weapon. what else should we expect from him. he doesnt even speak proper english atleast basic level would be good imagine you show him an error message and he cant read it..... also as you mentioned 2 weeks ago he just bannned me for loosing Aden and beeing mad i didnt even talk to him . hes useless for ia staff group all he does is collect items, material, id's, and then he sit's back like those old granny's who keep antique dish plates and tea set. anyway if you give someone admin or staff power he should atleast understand the game or have some skills on it mwraki still manage to die with full hero and 4 healer pt on farm areas...
2 things about vorgan and anis.
1. vorgan gives his items and chars to littler brother who is 15 years old like mine* eleos and cringe cause he dont know how to talk in one older man! and always talk shit to mwraki like FUck YOUR MOTHER and shits like this
2. anis moved out side from greece has got good work earn money and make donate on ia to be a boss but still an idiot 20+ years old and same like vorgan he dont know how to talk
so do not tell us shit about mwraki !
i do not take sides BUT LEARN TO TALK nice! 10 years same community ELEOS
Welcome to hell!
Just let's come back to the changes....since mwraki is not bound to "vic only".
I guess people have stories with each other but let's focus on changes for vic.

What do you think of my "solo character" idea?
I also feel like we should lower the item restrictions...for example I ordered hero blunt on my SK and the p.attack differs quite alot between swords and blunts. That's confusing for new players and even for old players like me...I can't trust the passive skill tree and there are so many "hidden" effects that are not inserted into the descriptions.
IMO people shouldn't be restricted at all but IA has a DNA and that's kind of it and I don't want to change the DNA of IA, I just want IA to be "good" and "playable" again.

What about changing the "starter zone" ?
As I started it felt quite curious that there is a "starter zone" and yet I'm not able to level up to lvl 40 in this zone.
Kids nowadays just jump to lvl 120 on offical servers just by clicking on quest sentences. Why do we have to teleport to 1-2 locations just to get up to lvl 40, when leveling is not a part of the server endgame?
It does not fit in the IA-Concept, IMO.
(Sunday, May 16th, 2021, 08:12 AM)Berom Wrote: Just let's come back to the changes....since mwraki is not bound to "vic only".
I guess people have stories with each other but let's focus on changes for vic.

What do you think of my "solo character" idea?
I also feel like we should lower the item restrictions...for example I ordered hero blunt on my SK and the p.attack differs quite alot between swords and blunts. That's confusing for new players and even for old players like me...I can't trust the passive skill tree and there are so many "hidden" effects that are not inserted into the descriptions.
IMO people shouldn't be restricted at all but IA has a DNA and that's kind of it and I don't want to change the DNA of IA, I just want IA to be "good" and "playable" again.

What about changing the "starter zone" ?
As I started it felt quite curious that there is a "starter zone" and yet I'm not able to level up to lvl 40 in this zone.
Kids nowadays just jump to lvl 120 on offical servers just by clicking on quest sentences. Why do we have to teleport to 1-2 locations just to get up to lvl 40, when leveling is not a part of the server endgame?
It does not fit in the IA-Concept, IMO.

1. +1 focus on changes to be better the game play!
  2. i agree like i said in other post with you for solo farm and less farming needed items on craft items ! 
  3. its solo xp until 40 after 40 you need a party to xp . ex  you cant go 80 lvl with solo silver ranger (you can but you need 3 days lmao) and after that sp? for skills? mmmmm 
Welcome to hell!
You guys actually have a good point about solo farming, maybe I will try to suggest it to Spadie for next aria. But I dont think its gonna happen on victoria right now. Because its way too big change to be added without wiping the server.
who said i give a single fuck for mwraki. as long as hes a shithead with power hes my consern because he affect's the gameplay and nothing else for all i care he can burn hes self.as long as hes actions and shit ideas make the server less fun im not going to stop exposing hes mistakes and blame him for what he does. why nobody comment's on ''upgrade Diabolico & BettyBoop part ''? they are both helping the community way more than mwraki, diabolico is the only staff who replys back to you in aproximately 20 minutes  time almost anytime of the day. BettyBoop has Computer knowledge skills hes active Player so he can see what the community needs or what attract's new players and he helps many people too so why not having them around with more power instead... 

P.S asking for more peace zones is not going to attract anyone to start or come back on the server L2 is based on farm to fight... otherwise you would just create a char at lvl 1 and just sit in town and chat...
About Diabolico, he works in a lanhouse so hes online all the time. I mean its nice that he always replies but not everyone has the same chance. Plus theres no point replying to that at this moment, because I doubt anything gonna change for now. Lets see what happens after the updates and shit is done.
lol i dont work more on lanhause
I agree dexter for now , let’s see what happens after updates !
I thought u did lol, my bad
(Sunday, May 16th, 2021, 08:31 PM)Dexter Wrote: You guys actually have a good point about solo farming, maybe I will try to suggest it to Spadie for next aria. But I dont think its gonna happen on victoria right now. Because its way too big change to be added without wiping the server.
Changes are always work and IA shouldn't have 2-3 Servers, just one good running and balanced server. Who cares about a wipe? These bot-items do not have any value.
In addition to this there is no point in dividing up the population on 2 servers when it is low, yet people will always go to the "funnier" server".
I appreciate that you will stand up for this "solo-idea". Thank you.

All I can say about Betty is that he/she did help me to restart here, also did my items twice or smth. He does a good job.
I don't get the part with "upgrade". Aren't they "full staff members" already?

Another idea is making taxes work.
For example, instead of having one big city like giran, use the different city locations as farming places. You have to/can exchange your materials you farmed for other materials in this city and you have to pay taxes, which the castle owner clan receives. That makes the castle more valueable and fighting for them too. If each castle gives the same bonus, why going for a specific one?
For example 10 000 Dion Shards can be exchanged into 1 Moon Stone Shard or smth like this.
If there is no botting, it does not matter if there are a lot of rocks or trees around.
I know that more monsters might cause stability problems, yet why having this big world if you just use like 10 places.
Having farming zones outside of the city places will bring pvp fun since ppl can run in and out as they did in the old days.

Classes and skills changes 

Boost MP regen on Abyss Walker 

Boost critikal on Plains Walker Treasure Hunter so that they can deal same damage as Abyss Walker, Every class has its own + and - then like PW for example has hes defence that make him unique from the other 2 dagger classes 

Change Crush of doom on sword singer from ''stun'' to ''slow'',  Something like gladietors skill would be fine and lower hes critikal damage by 20% once slow skill lands

Warcryer needs boost on hes matack so that he can deal or land skills on other classes like Silver Ranger for examble 

Overlord Needs either boost on hes cast or boost on hes defences, Hes matack is good but with no cast its impossible for him to complete a spell before being canceled, Also he suffers from short range skills so he needs to have a change of surviveing while trying to reach a target 

Elven Summoner boost up hes water pony matack so that he can farm on areas like dvc bloody lord and cave of trials spiders, Maybe so that 4 hits can kill a spider etc. that would help low on number party to be able to farm in those areas. not everyone can have a 9 player pt 

Boost defences of spellsinger by 10%

Boost defences of spellhowler by 10%

Boost silver ranger hp something close to what it looks with lvl 6 castel bonus, SR falls down like an apple from a tree with hes current hp,  I think hes damage against tank classes also need some boost too but im not sure if that can happend without dealing more damage to everyclass 

Boost bishop and elven elder might of heaven skill damage to undead mobs . This also help smaller party groups on farming

Boost Temple Knight patack by 30% hes useless right know 

Boost warlord Aoe Skills damage and stun land % also helping small party groups on farming + gives warlord a chance on winning a pvp vs long range classes 

Boost destroyer speed and magic defence hes totally useless, do it so that he can atleast gain 190 speed with r wind walk

Boost tyrant magic defence 10%, lower hes slow skill landing 20% 

classes im not mentioning its because i think they are fine .

ps. that's my thoughts and im not posting them so that you can say if you like it or not its only so that bettyboop can look at them, so if you feeling really smart and want to comment your thoughts, note that not a single fuck will be given.
Thank you Anis, I will take a look at all of these, some of them u mentioned are already being taken care of
Hi Anisoropos, thank you for your feedback!

Dexter and I reviewed all your recommendations and are moving forward with implementing some of them into the updates for July.

If you have any more ideas, please post them here.
(Tuesday, May 18th, 2021, 08:49 PM)Spadie Wrote: Hi Anisoropos, thank you for your feedback!

Dexter and I reviewed all your recommendations and are moving forward with implementing some of them into the updates for July.

If you have any more ideas, please post them here.

So did anything change yet?
Couldn't check anything since I had to travel.
Berom, the changes will be in effect in July.

BettyBoop or Dexter will post a list of the changes once they are ready to be annoucned.

Till then you can still post about changes here.
Anis is boss omg
(Thursday, May 13th, 2021, 02:48 PM)Spadie Wrote: BettyBoop is going to test all classes and determine what adjustments need to me made to make the server more balanced.

No skills will be added or removed, these updates are only to balance classes and their existing skills.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact BettyBoop as he will be doing the testing.
A suggestion: go back to the server's bosses and put interesting items to drop from these bosses, to create competitiveness between old and new players, making this server more fun and dynamic to play, instead of just farm and farm. 
Thanks for listening Tongue
remove limitations from maps, so you can walk the entire game map.
A great day for everyone!

I'll pass it on to everyone!

1st A few years ago we had a youthful spirit and we had a better pace on our server, we fought more and respected each other.

2nd The VIC server needs a better essence, as new players have a chance to gain power on the server.

3rd Today with a single CRITIC of old players, the characters die, an idea that I launched to DIABOLICO, was the increase of LIFE and P DEF + M DEF of both classes, since the PVPs would last longer and yes they would be most valued.

4th Farm Zones don't need to be PEACE Zones, but we must respect new characters who are trying to conquer their space.

5th I have my differences with several players, such as VORGAN, ANIS but I don't offend family, wives or children, much less take the game to real life, unless it's to drink a beer in person and together, we must always respect each other , if that doesn't happen we should have some punishment.

6th I would like the characters' skils to go back to the original characters, Skils like Hunter, Silent Dance, False Death all back.

7th I don't see any problem with SK using swords with two hands, since he is very vulnerable to mages, so we would have MAGIS again on the server.

8th I would like you to return to SKILS CE and BE lvl 80 not by time but by SP farm, To have more active chars in the farm or UP areas.

I WANT PLAYERS TO PLAY, AND RESPECT FOR NEW PLAYERS.
It would be nice to know which changes are you launching by 1st of july... so that we can pay attention to them
I have a full list of changes written, once I am allowed, I will post it.
(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 04:24 PM)TheGirl Wrote: remove limitations from maps, so you can walk the entire game map.

We removed areas between the zones to reduce the amount of memory the server uses.
Also other areas, such as outside of soda are blocked off due that they have be zero'd out, to again use less memory.

L2 is only a 32-bit application and we need more memory to support the amount of drops on the ground and mobs respawning so, we only have to restart once every 24 hours.

https://superuser.com/questions/1163749/...-ram-limit
(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 1st A few years ago we had a youthful spirit and we had a better pace on our server, we fought more and respected each other.

Emotional statement, not asking for an action.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 2nd The VIC server needs a better essence, as new players have a chance to gain power on the server.

Better essence?  Again emotional statement and not asking for an action.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 3rd Today with a single CRITIC of old players, the characters die, an idea that I launched to DIABOLICO, was the increase of LIFE and P DEF + M DEF of both classes, since the PVPs would last longer and yes they would be most valued.

HP/MP/Pdef/Mdef has already been boosted, in old school 2005 version SR only have 3k HP at Lv80.  Our stats are much higher than old school, but they cannot be too high due to some skills do not scale well, such as dagger blows.  If you want to boost class, please write in detail what that class needs so BettyBoop can test it.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 4th Farm Zones don't need to be PEACE Zones, but we must respect new characters who are trying to conquer their space.

Peace zones already got removed on April 19th 2021.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 5th I have my differences with several players, such as VORGAN, ANIS but I don't offend family, wives or children, much less take the game to real life, unless it's to drink a beer in person and together, we must always respect each other , if that doesn't happen we should have some punishment.

iA is not Google/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Reddit where Soviet/China style censorship is rampant and "wrongthink" is a thought crime.

We generally have free speech on iA, with few exceptions, such as you piss off mwraki. (Pro tip #1337 don't piss off mwraki)

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 6th I would like the characters' skils to go back to the original characters, Skils like Hunter, Silent Dance, False Death all back.

Song of Hunter was determined by the players to be unbalanced and we listened to the players and it was removed as they wished.

Silent/fake death skills were removed in 2011 b/c players asked that we remove them due to some players using them for cheating and exploting and not using it for legitiment gameplay.

When we did put it back it in 2014 it was immediately abused again and most players and staff wanted it removed again.

Thanos demanded that we need to remove them b/c players were abusing it to kill farmers and cheating.  Thanos said it was ruining gameplay, making players quit again and killing the server. Thanos said it was very stupid to put it back and only a foolish idiot would waste time listening to the retards who asked for it back.

We had a vote to keep or remove and the players voted to remove.

Again, these skills were removed because we listened to the players.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 7th I don't see any problem with SK using swords with two hands, since he is very vulnerable to mages, so we would have MAGIS again on the server.

Not sure what you are asking for, right now the status of 2 hand swords is to keep them ingame.

(Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, 05:57 PM)xakrete Wrote: 8th I would like you to return to SKILS CE and BE lvl 80 not by time but by SP farm, To have more active chars in the farm or UP areas.

CE/BE was changed from SP based to time based in 2008 due to players saying it was too hard.

The time has been lowered from 80 hours to 72 hours to 48 hours to 24 hours, once it was lowered to 24 hours, it was readjusted to 25 levels.

Old New
1 = x
2 = 1
3 = x
4 = x
5 = x
6 = 2
7 = x
8 = x
9 = x
10 = 4
11 = x
12 = x
13 = x
14 = 4
15 = x
16 = x
17 = x
18 = 5
19 = x
20 = x
21 = x
22 = 6
23 = x
24 = x
25 = x
26 = 7
27 = x
28 = x
29 = 8
30 = x
31 = x
32 = 9
33 = x
34 = x
35 = 10
36 = x
37 = x
38 = 11
39 = x
40 = x
41 = 12
42 = x
43 = x
44 = 13
45 = x
46 = x
47 = 14
48 = x
49 = x
50 = 15
51 = x
52 = x
53 = 16
54 = x
55 = x
56 = 17
57 = x
58 = x
59 = 18
60 = x
61 = x
62 = 19
63 = x
64 = x
65 = 20
66 = x
67 = x
68 = 21
69 = x
70 = x
71 = 22
72 = x
73 = x
74 = 23
75 = x
76 = x
77 = 24
78 = x
79 = x
80 = 25

Claims have been made that if we put it back SP learn CE/BE we will get more active players.
But that has been proven false, due to 100% of the time we put back any type of SP based CE/BE the active population has decreased and players have complained, especially from players like Berom, HouseOfPain, Thanos and Uygar.

This change was done because we listened to the players and changed it to what they felt was best.
Perfect !

I just didn't understand, why the questioning?

Let's use EXAMPLE...

1 SR x 1 MAGE "I PLAY AS SR"

the Mage takes approximately 9k to 15k damage, and they have 30k to 35k hp... or 3 hits.

that's what I mean, increasing the rate of hp and pdef and mdef, it would be a suggestion for " THE ESSENCE " of the IA to return the top PVP, with keyboard break and everything kkkkk.

Sorry for not understanding the words, I'm using the kkkkk translator
Message Diabolico so, he can inform BettyBoop.
on Friday we plan to load the first set.