Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria - Updates (Change Log) Updated 3rd July 2021
Current changes made to Victoria.

• Change Crush of Doom skill level 19 to be the same as Aria. (Copy from Aria to Victoria)
  1. Removed stun effect.
  2. Removed -500 MP/sec drain.
  3. Added slow effect, -50% speed for 10 seconds.
  4. Added blow power of 50k, which is the same as the attack power already on the skill.
  5. Changed sword weakness from 400% to 100%.
  • Hawkeye update. 
  1. Changed patk boost from 8% to 15%.
  • Thunder Storm (Warlords stun skill).
  1. Boosted range from 200 to 225 (400 to 450 total)
  2. Boosted stun rate from 50% to 60%.
  • Steal Essence level 32 (OL/WC main attack skill).
  1. Boosted power by 15.2% (625k to 720k)
  • Level 80 Temple Knight Class Boost. 
  1. Changed patk boost from 200% to 220%.
  • Arcane Agility level 3 (SPS skill). 
  1. Changed casting speed from 15% to 20%.
  • Dagger Mastery level 75 (AW/PW/TH skill). 
  1. Changed patk from 125% to 150%.
  • Dryad Root level 1-36. 
  1. Changed land rate from 90% to 50%.
  2. Changed debuff time from 30 sec to 10 sec.
  • Level 80 Dark Gladiator Class Boost. 
  1. Changed patk boost from 325% to 350%.
  • Level 80 Bladedancer Class Boost. 
  1. Changed patk boost from 200% to 220%.
  • Level 80 Spellsinger Class Boost. 
  1. Changed pdef boost from 5% to 12.5%.
  • Level 80 Destroyer Class Boost. 
  1. Changed mp boost from 15% to 20%.
  • Quick Healing Potion Effect.
  1. Changed HP per tic from 2000 to 1000.
Change log...

Quote:After Friday July 30th 2021, no changes are planned. - Spadie

So basically, only class numbers changed..."weapon resist" and "weapon weakness" is still ingame...while the "cod sword weakness adaption" is weakned...

I don't get why IA does not change farming to "super easy"... at least...untill Royal-Level-Items...
People do not want to start a server with a 9 bot party...later on...when they can kill something, you can make it harder and make it to a 2-character-party zone or something like that. I don't think that anyone wakes up and thinks "oh wow lets start 9 clients and bot farm shit items in hard zones while they won't bring any benefit in pvp"
or "wow a starter zone where I have to walk 10 minutes to kill several mobs, just to teleport to town and run another 20 mins because there aren't monsters close by"
Despite, that these zones I'm talking about are just "run through" areas in this kind of server.

I don't think this changes are the major changes IA needed...sorry.
Berom, these changes are for "balances" that players wanted on Victoria, it is not a re-design.

Gameplay was last made easier in the 2014 update, Victoria is 100x easier than the 2006/2007 versions.

There are no plans to change it away from the old school format.

If you want the new easier format you will have to wait for Aria.
(Monday, July 12th, 2021, 07:42 PM)Spadie Wrote: Berom, these changes are for "balances" that players wanted on Victoria, it is not a re-design.

Gameplay was last made easier in the 2014 update, Victoria is 100x easier than the 2006/2007 versions.

There are no plans to change it away from the old school format.

If you want the new easier format you will have to wait for Aria.
Maybe....
Yet aria will be just another vic version w/ the same issues mentioned above...
The unfinished Aria 2015 version update that has been delayed to Christmas 2022 or Easter 2023 has many changes to make easier.

There are like 100 things on Aria that make it easier but here a few that would help you.

Such as all farming areas designed for solo donater or duo non-donater.
Full auto learn skills.
No CE/BE, the boost is giving to all chars at Lv1.
Simple single layer crafting.
Crafting is designed for solo/duo players to get max items easy.
No recipes needed for any crafting.
Mobs are easier, all hunting areas are designed/tested to be farmed duo non-donater in B grade.
All farm mats spoil 100%.
All the non-donater items (other than hero) are fully tradeable.
Faster and easier solo leveling so, kids don't have to beg for power level. (Lower mobs have higher rates to make it faster)
More teleport locations to closer to mobs.
Class change at Lv1 (to final class) with free starter gear matching class.
All weapons, armors and tattoos cost less to buy and use less mats to make.
(Friday, July 16th, 2021, 06:26 PM)Spadie Wrote: The unfinished Aria 2015 version update that has been delayed to Christmas 2022 or Easter 2023 has many changes to make easier.

There are like 100 things on Aria that make it easier but here a few that would help you.

Such as all farming areas designed for solo donater or duo non-donater.
Full auto learn skills.
No CE/BE, the boost is giving to all chars at Lv1.
Simple single layer crafting.
Crafting is designed for solo/duo players to get max items easy.
No recipes needed for any crafting.
Mobs are easier, all hunting areas are designed/tested to be farmed duo non-donater in B grade.
All farm mats spoil 100%.
All the non-donater items (other than hero) are fully tradeable.
Faster and easier solo leveling so, kids don't have to beg for power level. (Lower mobs have higher rates to make it faster)
More teleport locations to closer to mobs.
Class change at Lv1 (to final class) with free starter gear matching class.
All weapons, armors and tattoos cost less to buy and use less mats to make.
I know you have several jobs, yet easter 23 is like lol.
Berom, it will be Easter 23' before you know it!
(Wednesday, July 21st, 2021, 03:04 PM)Spadie Wrote: Berom, it will be Easter 23' before you know it!
I'm not sure tbh.
Time is the key.
http://www.iagaming.net/img/server-status-2021.png
(Monday, July 26th, 2021, 02:35 PM)Spadie Wrote: http://www.iagaming.net/img/server-status-2021.png
Guess that means you are like NCsoft and you just want to milk those tits...instead of giving ppl a nice gaming environment.
I just don't have time to make the updates.
(Tuesday, July 27th, 2021, 07:39 PM)Spadie Wrote: I just don't have time to make the updates.
Get help?
I'm sure ppl will help you for free to make IA a better place.
Just let them code and tryout on their own, you just control the solutions in the end before it goes live.
I think that's the key to a better community. Having seasons, like League of legends for example, boost and nerf several classes and and and...yet you can't cope it because you are a solo fighter.
I know you have to find certain ppl with the right skills. Yet it can't be that hard to implement such solutions.
Before you update the fucking skills, go fix the 2 hand sword to make the server more balanced.

FAIL!
Please contact BettyBoop or Dexter for changes.
I have logged to IRC, PM me with your idea Uygar, I am more than happy to review that option
what make server server? Peoples without peoples usually everyone later leave.
0 advertisment 0 voting sites i know problem is in IRC chat vote sites wont allow that.
Spadie says: havent time on that havent time on this etc i understand but! Then DELETE IG irc ---- make VOTE sites ----- a little advertisment ---- then make from real 20 On players higher population what makes fun for all ..... Spadie try think about that when u havent time on server others have and want server ressurected Smile
I guess that's one of the biggest problems right now. You can download the game untill the IA-Chat.exe. There it says it is unable to download, which means you cannot finish the update successfully which means most ppl will just delete the game and enjoy another server. If you don't have the current version of the IA-Chat.exe and you start the game via the system folder you will crash a few moments later which also results in the fact that ppl will just delete the game. In my opinion advertise the IA-IRC-Chat in the "Welcome Message" and just delete the feature since it just causes new players to leave directly. Even I had problems to start the game and I'm well aware that I get help in IA-Chat but most ppl don't or cannot even speak propper english to describe the problem they have.