Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM DWA SHARE
its really unfair and stupid having ADMINISTRATORS Such as Mwraki84 sharing their dwa with other people  when they shouldn't even supporting a side on the server and just be neutral.
what mwraki does is share items to hes team and ban or ignore help requests from enemy team.
its very understandable how a Men like you act like a kid .. im full bored of you and your teamside ! 1st get a life (i mean enjoy your play ) dont flame everytime you came on forums .
Welcome to hell!
tbh I dont see a problem with shared DWA, spadie does, but thats his thing, unless mwraki got shit ton of free coins to "test", he should be able to do w/e he wants with it

btw I dont like mwraki, fuck mwraki
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 12:30 PM)Dexter Wrote: tbh I dont see a problem with shared DWA, spadie does, but thats his thing, unless mwraki got shit ton of free coins to "test", he should be able to do w/e he wants with it

but that's the point i dont care if he donated for them and then deside to share . but as ive heard he has sit tons of free coins to ''test'' and instead hes using em to gear up people who brag at giran '' i never give money for this shit server '' etc

(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 01:39 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 12:30 PM)Dexter Wrote: tbh I dont see a problem with shared DWA, spadie does, but thats his thing, unless mwraki got shit ton of free coins to "test", he should be able to do w/e he wants with it

but that's the point i dont care if he donated for them and then deside to share . but as ive heard he has tons of free coins to ''test'' and instead hes using em to gear up people who brag at giran '' i never give money for this shit server '' etc
Please list the char names so, they can be reviewed.

If these chars are found using shared DWA they will be blocked from the DWA system until they have there own DWA.
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 05:57 PM)Spadie Wrote: Please list the char names so, they can be reviewed.

If these chars are found using shared DWA they will be blocked from the DWA system until they have there own DWA.
check  ( toobad , trytoavoidheal, trytoavoidcrush ,lenet , healforfarm , onlydownpr ,kinggalaxypr, kingrangerpr,immortalbs , immortalwl , immortalbh, paranoidwl ,paranoidbh , kingofrangersSE, t0obad , xpwner, paraniaheal, looknotouch ,mpormpoelder , gerrarddwarf , snakebitesps ,  , cafeswl ,CafesHE OR hk ,toutsidaboss ,mpormposws ,paranoidbank ,paranoidpsycho, paranoidsps, asspenetrator   those are some of the names i know and suspect i bet 90% of them are linked to mwrakis dwa.

also ive seen mwraki shareing hes (stolen from tolis and stratos accounts to other too some of the char names ive seen is           darkn3s1  queenantegeiasou  tolissh mwraki84shel mwraki89 mwraki83

plus deadpool dwa is been shared and only used by thegirl  , also players like christucker get items from other people dwa and brag they never paid for them and never will.
(Monday, September 20th, 2021, 05:32 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: its really unfair and stupid having ADMINISTRATORS Such as Mwraki84 sharing their dwa with other people  when they shouldn't even supporting a side on the server and just be neutral.
what mwraki does is share items to hes team and ban or ignore help requests from enemy team.
Please, Anisorope Jew, quit from the game. This game dont need your. Please, log out.

(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 07:03 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 05:57 PM)Spadie Wrote: Please list the char names so, they can be reviewed.

check  ( toobad , trytoavoidheal, trytoavoidcrush ,lenet , healforfarm , onlydownpr ,kinggalaxypr, kingrangerpr,immortalbs , immortalwl , immortalbh, paranoidwl ,paranoidbh , kingofrangersSE, t0obad , xpwner, paraniaheal, looknotouch ,mpormpoelder , gerrarddwarf , snakebitesps ,  , cafeswl ,CafesHE OR hk ,toutsidaboss ,mpormposws ,paranoidbank ,paranoidpsycho, paranoidsps, asspenetrator   those are some of the names i know and suspect i bet 90% of them are linked to mwrakis dwa.

also ive seen mwraki shareing hes (stolen from tolis and stratos accounts to other too some of the char names ive seen is           darkn3s1  queenantegeiasou  tolissh mwraki84shel mwraki89 mwraki83

plus deadpool dwa is been shared and only used by thegirl  , also players like christucker get items from other people dwa and brag they never paid for them and never will.
Yes! I never will because i dont pay to play. I know play to do itens. By the way, thanks to let me finish my herows, now i have power. Smile Jewish!

(Monday, September 20th, 2021, 05:32 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: its really unfair and stupid having ADMINISTRATORS Such as Mwraki84 sharing their dwa with other people  when they shouldn't even supporting a side on the server and just be neutral.
I think he's trying to get attention. Want attention? Puts a fish in your ass and says are a mermaid, Anisorope.

spadie needs to release diabolic + mwraki ban char that gives pk or dlvel in area farm!!! My friends stop play. Because haved players that pk in farm zone!

anise fucks the game, he kills the char farm and makes a train.  5 new brs stopped playing because of him that keeps giving pk and dlevel... and since the question is about sharing accounts, whose is blackvelvet anyway vorgan?  Betty?  Anis?
NorthFace Dont use your coin anis?
Spadie has to ban the char that give pk to the farm + dlvel, and if he is donater leave 6 months without able to reset the coins that char!
As always !!! Who is crying? "Aniss"
You look a lot like a 6-year-old brother, you piss off your older brother 10 days in a row, when you get hit, you go out crying to your father or mother, not knowing how to defend yourself against your own pranks.

How many times was it called to your attention and asked, countless times, to stop with this pk palaver in farm and DLVL ? diversify, countless times.

So be a man if you at least accuse yourself, when you try to just throw your mistakes to others.

Here in BRAZIL, this kind of clowning is resolved in the arm, and we don't cry, for the strongest.

IT IS DELIVERING THE GAME. VC WILL END WITH NO ONE MORE TO DIE.
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 07:57 PM)foxx Wrote:

spadie needs to release diabolic + mwraki ban char that gives pk or dlvel in area farm!!! My friends stop play. Because haved players that pk in farm zone!

anise fucks the game, he kills the char farm and makes a train.  5 new brs stopped playing because of him that keeps giving pk and dlevel... and since the question is about sharing accounts, whose is blackvelvet anyway vorgan?  Betty?  Anis?
NorthFace Dont use your coin anis?
Spadie has to ban the char that give pk to the farm + dlvel, and if he is donater leave 6 months without able to reset the coins that char!

Man, you just know how to cry, have you ever tried to change anything but look for someone to blame for your shit? Want to come talk about password sharing or dwa ? you are the most braggart in history and want to pay right away, go to the mare retarded. Okay, kiddo, come here to Brazil and we'll solve it, of course if you're a man for that, since you think you're so good.
Fuck you guys, stop the hate and go to have fun in game.
Omg, from all posts i liked Uygar lol. True stop bitching around and log in-game for pvps Smile). Less talk more fights
anisoropos really is a whiny comedian. a hypocrite who does not see his mistakes. you never did wrong things, poor thing, the only saint on the server. make me laugh sucker.
xaxaxaxaxa
the cry is free.
Uygar is being a nice guy now.
If he shares "test" coins, those coins should be removed, I see no point of keeping them
(Friday, September 24th, 2021, 05:18 PM)Dexter Wrote: If he shares "test" coins, those coins should be removed, I see no point of keeping them
They only reasnable post I've read in this thread.

If it is true that Mwraki shared his "Test-Coins", he should be removed from staff and be banned.
Photo 
https://postimg.cc/T5wDPC0b      here is how mwraki uses hes coins to test. sk pr gl healer wc all using coins from hes dwa. so what do we see here? necro as a server player getting res pked by ADMINISTRATOR and hes friends who never paid for the coins they are using

also you can clearly see how they ''cry'' about out of party res and then abuse it
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 10:50 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: https://postimg.cc/T5wDPC0b      here is how mwraki uses hes coins to test. sk pr gl healer wc all using coins from hes dwa. so what do we see here? necro as a server player getting res pked by ADMINISTRATOR and hes friends who never paid for the coins they are using

also you can clearly see how they ''cry'' about out of party res and then abuse it
I love how spadie does never trust anyone but the biggest scum lmao.

Nice pictrue of a "GM" killing people. Makes the server a really nice place to be.
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 10:50 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: https://postimg.cc/T5wDPC0b      here is how mwraki uses hes coins to test. sk pr gl healer wc all using coins from hes dwa. so what do we see here? necro as a server player getting res pked by ADMINISTRATOR and hes friends who never paid for the coins they are using

talks the one that not allow new players to xp sp if not go to he's team or even thread people !!! and where is the problem i'm using my own coins so why people talk all time about me ?? plus i'm not a fucking GM like you say !!!!
it depends, if they are your own or were given to you for your "test" job as other admins had in the past
however i do not think you have so many coins
I’m not shy just high At

Lol

Spadie please remove the test coins.

They don‘t even test any char. 

If there is no changes in planning so remove them. 

Thanks.
it is pretty clear that mwraki became the worst thing that ever happend to IA lol
after all those thing with test coin shits i think it's the right time to voted for new administrator. and if you ask my opinion diabolico is the right answer.he’s fair/more active than mwraki with more ideas for the server also he’s more helpfull with all players and the most importan thing all here love diabolico because nice guy
I’m not shy just high At
(Monday, September 27th, 2021, 12:55 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: after all those thing with test coin shits i think it's the right time to voted for new administrator. and if you ask my opinion diabolico is the right answer.he’s fair/more active than mwraki with more ideas for the server also he’s more helpfull with all players and the most importan thing all here love diabolico because nice guy

I agree, diabolico is most active and helpful IA staff currently. 

Also don't remove please mwraki's shared heros because finally we start having tons of pvps and massive fights on sieges. Server is almost fking dead don't take the last piece of fun from players. If Mwraki obey terms and rules he deserves to be changed by another iA staff member but keep those shared heros there are no new players so who fking cares if they are shared or not let the old school players to have some fun.
So can you mwraki read the title Administrator next to your name ? Also I’m going to help you what the tittle GM means. GM means Game Master. Aka someone who has for example powers in the game to fix change or control things . You don’t necessarily need to have a GM char ingame to be GM.You do have more powers than everyone else after spadie . You do have power to change check do things for the server that  me for example cannot . So that’s my point mwraki me as a normal player and donator to this server I’m coming here to get and have fun with friends and enemy’s but then suddenly I see you coming and pking me while I’m farming. Because everyone things I started all this the truth is we agreed with Brazilian players to stop the war and respect each other’s farm and that lasted for something more than a week everyone was having no problem leaving bots afk and wouldn’t get disturbed by anyone. Untill you made a hidden name char and start pking our side . I then told br’s what was happening I told them to ask you to stop I don’t know if they did or not but you didn’t stop you keep pking only my bots for 4 days in the raw .and that lead as start pking br’s again because obviously they belong to your side. I would like everyone to read this maybe read it more than once so that you can understand it (many will not) and then think if that was right and fair thing coming from An GM and if it did any good on the server. 

Also we have another threat running at this days according “ res pk “ issue and how does this affect new players . I’ d like to share my opinion on the same post as it mostly considers mwraki again . Let’s say that  a new player start playing today he xp's he’s char and then finds out majority of players on ia use donates as he will if he does start playing any of the 2 servers . Now that guy might not want or could not spend money to donate on ia but he does have the will to play ia either way. What do you mwraki think  this guy will be like when he finds out that what he cannot afford to get by donating.A  game administrator is sharing/giving it for free to people he likes and those people use it not to test . But to run on farming areas find other players and dlvl them. Do you thing this guy will stay and give more efforts playing ia? an example is '' Fuego '' 
I don’t think so . Therefore as other people and staffs like dexter for example who doesn’t belong to any side and he sees things as a third person who has nothing to gain or get from this situation and only cares for the servers well being and success. Mwraki is the worst thing that happened to ia for the last couple of years and he continues dealing great damage on it everyday.

ps. Didn’t even mentioned the times he used to ban peoples ia-chat client from irc which would lead people not to be able to be online untill dexter or diabolico come back and see what’s going on .
(Monday, September 27th, 2021, 02:18 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: So can you mwraki read the title Administrator next to your name ? Also I’m going to help you what the tittle GM means. GM means Game Master. Aka someone who has for example powers in the game to fix change or control things . You don’t necessarily need to have a GM char ingame to be GM.You do have more powers than everyone else after spadie . You do have power to change check do things for the server that  me for example cannot . So that’s my point mwraki me as a normal player and donator to this server I’m coming here to get and have fun with friends and enemy’s but then suddenly I see you coming and pking me while I’m farming. Because everyone things I started all this the truth is we agreed with Brazilian players to stop the war and respect each other’s farm and that lasted for something more than a week everyone was having no problem leaving bots afk and wouldn’t get disturbed by anyone. Untill you made a hidden name char and start pking our side . I then told br’s what was happening I told them to ask you to stop I don’t know if they did or not but you didn’t stop you keep pking only my bots for 4 days in the raw .and that lead as start pking br’s again because obviously they belong to your side. I would like everyone to read this maybe read it more than once so that you can understand it (many will not) and then think if that was right and fair thing coming from An GM and if it did any good on the server. 

Also we have another threat running at this days according “ res pk “ issue and how does this affect new players . I’ d like to share my opinion on the same post as it mostly considers mwraki again . Let’s say that  a new player start playing today he xp's he’s char and then finds out majority of players on ia use donates as he will if he does start playing any of the 2 servers . Now that guy might not want or could not spend money to donate on ia but he does have the will to play ia either way. What do you mwraki think  this guy will be like when he finds out that what he cannot afford to get by donating.A  game administrator is sharing/giving it for free to people he likes and those people use it not to test . But to run on farming areas find other players and dlvl them. Do you thing this guy will stay and give more efforts playing ia? an example is '' Fuego '' 
I don’t think so . Therefore as other people and staffs like dexter for example who doesn’t belong to any side and he sees things as a third person who has nothing to gain or get from this situation and only cares for the servers well being and success. Mwraki is the worst thing that happened to ia for the last couple of years and he continues dealing great damage on it everyday.

ps. Didn’t even mentioned the times he used to ban peoples ia-chat client from irc which would lead people not to be able to be online untill dexter or diabolico come back and see what’s going on .
Anisorope, please, back to Auschwitz, jew! You need ZINKLON-B in you ass. Logout from the game, jewish of shit.
(Monday, September 27th, 2021, 02:18 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: So can you mwraki read the title Administrator next to your name ? Also I’m going to help you what the tittle GM means. GM means Game Master. Aka someone who has for example powers in the game to fix change or control things . You don’t necessarily need to have a GM char ingame to be GM.You do have more powers than everyone else after spadie . You do have power to change check do things for the server that  me for example cannot . So that’s my point mwraki me as a normal player and donator to this server I’m coming here to get and have fun with friends and enemy’s but then suddenly I see you coming and pking me while I’m farming. Because everyone things I started all this the truth is we agreed with Brazilian players to stop the war and respect each other’s farm and that lasted for something more than a week everyone was having no problem leaving bots afk and wouldn’t get disturbed by anyone. Untill you made a hidden name char and start pking our side . I then told br’s what was happening I told them to ask you to stop I don’t know if they did or not but you didn’t stop you keep pking only my bots for 4 days in the raw .and that lead as start pking br’s again because obviously they belong to your side. I would like everyone to read this maybe read it more than once so that you can understand it (many will not) and then think if that was right and fair thing coming from An GM and if it did any good on the server. 

Anisoropos and his bunch of corrupt bums!  Why criticize Mwraki when you won't let me farm?  they kill me on the farm, look for me where I am and give me delevel!  It has been more than 3 months since I started playing again , and in that period I only have one full char !  you have to stop crying because all this clowning comes from you!  learn to be honest you muggle!
(Monday, September 27th, 2021, 12:55 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: after all those thing with test coin shits i think it's the right time to voted for new administrator. and if you ask my opinion diabolico is the right answer.he’s fair/more active than mwraki with more ideas for the server also he’s more helpfull with all players and the most importan thing all here love diabolico because nice guy

diabolico is rly nice guy.

Diabolico for Admin  Dodgy
There are no GM on Victoria.

Currently no plans to make any organizational/staff/DWA changes in 2021 since I don't have time to do any.

But in 2022, we are going to remove any remaining test content from Victoria and audit the DWAs.
thats good enough to me
(Monday, September 27th, 2021, 08:20 PM)Spadie Wrote: There are no GM on Victoria.

Currently no plans to make any organizational/staff/DWA changes in 2021 since I don't have time to do any.

But in 2022, we are going to remove any remaining test content from Victoria and audit the DWAs.
the reset/request has to be automatic for those who have free reset.. it's bothersome to ask the gm to confirm!
(Wednesday, September 29th, 2021, 10:05 PM)foxx Wrote: the reset/request has to be automatic for those who have free reset.. it's bothersome to ask the gm to confirm!
 agree with that i mean since we cant get charged for coins. its just pointless to w8 for another person to accept. not to mention that some staff members choose to ignore requests from certain players .

also dont fucking spamm everything on my topic open a new one!

ANISNC" is not a farm char and this flag, ie normal pvp

MWRAKI after all is also a player in the game has every right to have fun, or members of the IA STAFF should just observe and not conflict  Undecided
There are infrastructure issues that prevent the resets from being auto done on the DWA website itself.
is that going to be fixed in the future?
(Sunday, October 3rd, 2021, 09:46 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: is that going to be fixed in the future?

The easiest way to solve the problem is to have 2 DWA websites that sync up.

One for making new donations.

Another for game related functions like items and accounts.
(Monday, October 4th, 2021, 07:11 PM)Spadie Wrote: The easiest way to solve the problem is to have 2 DWA websites that sync up.

One for making new donations.

Another for game related functions like items and accounts.
when can i get that Smile

you say say say to much but the deal is that i can't do anything to change fix in the server or other shits like you say i can do because i am only admin to fix dwa problems or make new dwa account !!!you believe that my powers are way far from what i have but in the end only Spadie have the true powers to fix problems in the game or even change something !!! so go hide in your cave little child and stop tell shits about me !
(Tuesday, October 5th, 2021, 09:04 AM)mwraki80 Wrote: you say say say to much but the deal is that i can't do anything to change fix in the server or other shits like you say i can do because i am only admin to fix dwa problems or make new dwa account !!!you believe that my powers are way far from what i have but in the end only Spadie have the true powers to fix problems in the game or even change something !!! so go hide in your cave little child and stop tell shits about me !
yeah i say say to much like when i told told your brother in law STRATOS 2 account name that i didnt know their passwords and he was able to log into them hes probably a magician right.(or he just had access to some ADMIN PAGE that spadie trusted you on)
i say say you are the biggest cunt spadie trsusted and most sneaky selfies rat we had around.