Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan create
Hi, 

I was trying to create a clan today but i failed extremely hard as stupid monkeys BRS fails all the time. The retarded NPC kept saying to me: This name cannot be used. I tried tons of different names for Clan but it kept saying 'This name cannot be used' i think Server/Npc is bugged for clans to make.

Spadie fix this fking garbage NPC as i need one leader char for this week to fuck this Jungle Brs and take Oren castle from them. 

LTU POWER!! motherfuckers

PEACE!
I would also love the disband clan option, since theres not enough players to have a decent one. I rather join different one.
What name are you trying to use?

The system does not let you re-use names from clans that got "removed" dating back to the last wipe in July 2007.

Such as if you made a clan such as "BossTeamLTU" in 2009 and it was removed in the 2014 clean up, the name still cannot be used since the clan already exists but is inactive.
Myself and Bettyboop tried to create a clan using tons of different names and it ain't worked for us both. So we're sure that there is something with the system going on.
What name are you trying to use for your clan?
I tried any random name to put like: MoronsSquad, SuicideSquad, JungleSquad, MonkeyPUTO etc.. dont even remember now others but i even start typing OrganicFood whatever came to my head just to see if i can make a clan nothing worked.

I have all quest items that is required to create a clan maybe you can edit clan by yourself to char: EdvardAW. You can put any name you want i dont care i just need a clan
I see an error for all of these clans trying to be created:

Morons
Morons
AntiBRSquad
MoronsSquad
EikTuNahuiBliat
MoronsSquad
moronsSquad
SpadieIsBoss
MoronsSquad
EikNahuiBliat
MonkeyIsJungle
OrganicPunk
TheSuicideSquad
OrganicPunk
OrganicPunk

What is the char name you are trying to use to create the clan with?
EdvardAW
By default in c3, when you are removed from clan, you cannot create a new clan for 7 days.

The log shows that you recently left the clan Competitors.

I reset the time counter on your char to 0.

I am not sure if this will take in effect in "live" or you'll need to wait for the server to restart.

Try to create a clan now, if you still cannot create it, wait for the next restart and try again.
Understood,

Thank you Spadie!.
Did you manage to create the clan to take Oren my friend? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
moreeee heallllllllll moreeeee heallllllll
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 06:24 PM)Edvard Wrote: Understood,

Thank you Spadie!.
+++++ Helers to lose for monkeys! 
Oren fail edward!
stay in the topic guys don't be jungle. Thank you!
I’m not shy just high At
(Sunday, September 26th, 2021, 09:25 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: stay in the topic guys don't be jungle. Thank you!
I'm on the subject, I only commented if EDVARDFAIL managed to create his clan, according to him, he would take OREN FROM THE MONKEYS, KKKKKKKK this guy is a joke
Please make a new topic to discuss Edvard's ingame clan/castle drama.