Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mwraki AFK
Hi Spadie, 

I heard that Mwraki is the only one who has privileges to do DWA/Donation stuff for players but Mwraki been AFK for very long time already and for last two weeks we had in IRC/In - game Old/New players that are looking for help to recover their DWA's and make new donations,

They been looking for help for days if not for weeks already and still keep spamming for help. It's sad for me to see it because IA server is already with low population and having more players will bring the fun back to the game if we had at least one more IA staff who would also be able to help for players make donations or resolve issues with their DWA's that would be amazing,

Diabolico and BettyBoop are active most of the time and reads the messages/issues whenever they are available during the day,

Spadie, can we have any solution for that?.
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 05:21 PM)Edvard Wrote: Hi Spadie, 

I heard that Mwraki is the only one who has privileges to do DWA/Donation stuff for players but Mwraki been AFK for very long time already and for last two weeks we had in IRC/In - game Old/New players that are looking for help to recover their DWA's and make new donations,

They been looking for help for days if not for weeks already and still keep spamming for help. It's sad for me to see it because IA server is already with low population and having more players will bring the fun back to the game if we had at least one more IA staff who would also be able to help for players make donations or resolve issues with their DWA's that would be amazing,

Diabolico and BettyBoop are active most of the time and reads the messages/issues whenever they are available during the day,

Spadie, can we have any solution for that?.
so now that i'm back i already help some people with they'r problems !!! also i'm not the only helper here that can give solutions !! and from what i see only diabolico try to help and fix problems because he knows that he can do it ! if some of the helpers can't help then why sould be calling helpers ??
Aurobine
BettyBoop
Dexter
Diabolico
KenshiroARG
lConnect
mwraki
NizzE
Ostro
Pashoss
SeipSau
Sino
Smoke

All of these people have access to approve items/resets/unban requests.
(Friday, September 24th, 2021, 07:33 PM)Spadie Wrote: Aurobine
BettyBoop
Dexter
Diabolico
KenshiroARG
lConnect
mwraki
NizzE
Ostro
Pashoss
SeipSau
Sino
Smoke

All of these people have access to approve items/resets/unban requests.
also they can help people with accounts problems
Well mwraki tell me how can i help one player if has problem with his account or with email/dwa etc

maybe you mean help with post and waiting you when you will stand up from eating. that's mean 1 week so player will think.fuck it noone here will helped me im waiting 1 week for nothing and rage quit for ever. best solution.

Keep up mwraki you are the best that has gone through ia. you know how to solve the problems in here
I’m not shy just high At
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 03:25 AM)BettyBoop Wrote: Well mwraki tell me how can i help one player if has problem with his account or with email/dwa etc

maybe you mean help with post and waiting you when you will stand up from eating. that's mean 1 week so player will think.fuck it noone here will helped me im waiting 1 week for nothing and rage quit for ever. best solution.

Keep up mwraki you are the best that has gone through ia. you know how to solve the problems in here
Best was GM Socks.
Diabolico is Best
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 02:15 PM)filippos Wrote: Diabolico is Best
Diabolico is on the level of atari.
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 01:24 PM)Berom Wrote:
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 03:25 AM)BettyBoop Wrote: Well mwraki tell me how can i help one player if has problem with his account or with email/dwa etc

Best was GM Socks.
Maybe it was ThePwnageBomb aka Patrick...
I think Smoke was the best.
Diabolico is on the level of atari.

Diabolico’s job and efforts the last years are not compared with Atari or any other staff. Coming from a player who has and is constantly active on the server and not just a visitor every now and then.

Since the "Cyp3kPL" issue, admins do NOT have access to view or change email, bday, key, password for ingame accounts and dwa.  And no one (other then me) have access to web accounts.