Poll: Remove out of party res
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - Remove it
83.33%
10 83.33%
No - Keep it b/c c3 kai old school
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Out of Party Res?
BRs have asked me to remove out of party res.
BRs are the ones who is abusing this scrool the most in pvps but i agree that these shits should be removed lol
if don’t stop pk/ dlv new players, it need removed !
new players can’t play ia because get pk / dlv by donaters ! So I guess it need removed!
I am totally against the practice of LOSE LVL, this is even more unfair for those who are starting.

We should get a good understanding of all players, that for character confrontations, we should have the dignity to at least equal the levels, it is not fair for new players to give up because of the antics of playing PRO.

( THIS INCLUDES ALL PRO PLAYERS ) BRAZILIAN, GREEK, AMERICAN ALL WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
This was always an issue of c3 client that it just ress the target, unlike c4,c5 or whatever other chronicles that ask if you want to be ressed. Especially that in IA, bots are used to farm items while the player is usually AFK, this will be abused. There always was and will be dumb people that tries to dlvl others.

I vote for remove.
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 08:26 PM)Diabolico Wrote: if don’t stop pk/ dlv new players, it need removed !
new players can’t play ia because get pk / dlv by donaters ! So I guess it need removed!
there are no new players, lol
I think he means new chars that kids want to level up in the normal areas without full power leveling.

There have been reports of kids PKing in the lowbie areas.
Now there are no new players b/c they gave up before reaching lvl 80.
I know two people who suffered this problem and left game, so what are we here ? We can’t even anything so that new players can stay in the game !
It’s so simple dont delete res JUST STOP PK NEW PLAYER!!
I’m not shy just high At
(Friday, September 24th, 2021, 07:09 PM)Diabolico Wrote: Now there are no new players b/c they gave up before reaching lvl 80.
I know two people who suffered this problem and left game, so what are we here ? We can’t even anything so that new players can stay in the game !
Maybe just fuck this server version over since it is just bad.
Just move over to c6 and you'll get rid of this problem. Also might get some new players to the server
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 03:53 PM)EmmE Wrote: Just move over to c6 and you'll get rid of this problem. Also might get some new players to the server
True.
(Saturday, September 25th, 2021, 03:53 PM)EmmE Wrote: Just move over to c6 and you'll get rid of this problem. Also might get some new players to the server

Definetly that would be best instead of wasting time with making new versions of Aria and etc..

Also then with some money can share IA to public TOP voting pages to bring those new players to server but it will never happen especially when Spadie spends 1 hour a week for his own server lol.
(Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021, 07:38 PM)Spadie Wrote: BRs have asked me to remove out of party res.
spadie since you have time to take care, promote someone to take care of pk and dlevel us Farm!  ban those who pk or dlvel us Farm for 6 months... if you are a donator without being able to reset the char for 2 months as a punishment
(Sunday, September 26th, 2021, 06:45 AM)Berom Wrote:
True.
 I dont understand Spadie. He could make so much money if he move to c6Tongue