Poll: Do you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
no fuck you i'm Wild k i quit because i dont want to read and understand
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ingrease weight limit
I'd like to suggest a weight limit amound lift up. or just decrease coal weight 

its been hard to farm coals without having to deposit every couple hours and if you dont then chars just pick up and coals desapear.
Also there is difficulty for a normal char to fit all materials for r demon or hero and keep having other items on hes inventory at the same time for example when i had to craft scepter on my necromaster i had to waste 2k quick healing pots and another 1.5k quick mana pots plus had to deposit all external items of my inventory to bank so that i can have 250k coals and be able to purchase silver emerald. 

i know you are bussy fixing other staff but maybe that could be added on some future list 

ps. i'd like to see if people agree so we can vote for it
Yes,

I agree on that too.
i agree with anis
I’m not shy just high At
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 07:55 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: I'd like to suggest a weight limit amound lift up. or just decrease coal weight 

its been hard to farm coals without having to deposit every couple hours and if you dont then chars just pick up and coals desapear.
Also there is difficulty for a normal char to fit all materials for r demon or hero and keep having other items on hes inventory at the same time for example when i had to craft scepter on my necromaster i had to waste 2k quick healing pots and another 1.5k quick mana pots plus had to deposit all external items of my inventory to bank so that i can have 250k coals and be able to purchase silver emerald. 

i know you are bussy fixing other staff but maybe that could be added on some future list 

ps. i'd like to see if people agree so we can vote for it

Noob
Everything, for the good of the game and everyone.

are small details that make a server grow each day.
Weight limit is x5 and cannot be raised anymore due to issues with the game.

Background on the weight limits

2005-2006 it was 25% to 50%

2007-2008 it was x2 to x3

2009-2010 it was x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8

2011 it was set at x5

This was due to when the weight limit is too high NaziForces kid found a bug that made the client crash on crit error due to weight limit being too high and "rolls over" to fix this we had to find a safe limit and that is why it is set at x5.

Most players did not notice too much since we lowered the weight of most items, weapons, armors, scrolls, pots and soulshots. By the 2014 update most known mats have been changed from weights 2 to 250 to 1.
maybe we can reduce weight of some items?
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 03:09 PM)Dexter Wrote: maybe we can reduce weight of some items?

Most mats already have a weight of 1 and donation items have a weight of 1 as well.

If you need to move mats to a char to craft hero.
  • Remove any un-needed items that you can trade or put in the WH.
  • Bring the dorf with you that holds the mats. (Dorf has higher built in weight limit)
  • Use an armor that boost CON on the char that will craft the hero at the NPC. (CON gives you more weight limit)
  • Then trade the items over and talk the NPC.

Or you can not craft hero and just Donate2Win. (or Donate2Farm if you are BR)