Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Status
Hi Spadie,

Why Victoria server were never been considered for Big status same as Aria?, There were many year's where most of people talked that they enjoy much more playing Big stats in Aria than Vic with lower stats?.

The more players are happy the more friends they will bring with themselves to play it?

My opinion is that Aria can be a BETA test server and Victoria remain w/o WIPES playable server changed with BIG STATUS CE/BE 80 and so where people would most enjoy playing that rather making Aria big Status and always be WIPED?.

I really don't understand  why would you not do that?,

It dosen't fking matter how many new version you will make in Aria no one will play it because eventually it will be WIPED lol?..

So you can keep doing the new testings in ARIA and if you make anything good in there you can transfer it to Victoria after where people don't have to start to play from 0 again?.

So no one looses anything and can continue play with their items and chars and also  with Big status which every player likes the most lol. 

Simple as that but no fuck it let's do every thing opposite right, lol?.

Also ain't need to be smart to understand that C3 version had only big community at 2005 because there were no newer versions at that time expect C3 so of course everyone plays what is on a plate the same way Iphones if there's only Iphone 6 you're using Iphone 6 if there's a newer version then everyone leaves 6 and moves to 7 the same way if we get C3 moved to C6 Interlude at least then we could get more attention from new generation to join IA community again. 

But then again once the new community will start joining they will want to go for Aria because bigger status is much more fun and once they will start to enjoy it you will fking do WIPE on it because its a fking BETA test server so put the big stats to VIC and do whatever u want with that Aria to improve the server as it's a Test server and not for players to play it.
People play c3 because it's L2 root!

Spadie has a project for Aria 2022.

It will probably be big status
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 11:59 AM)Edvard Wrote: Hi Spadie,

Why Victoria server were never been considered for Big status same as Aria?, There were many year's where most of people talked that they enjoy much more playing Big stats in Aria than Vic with lower stats?.

The more players are happy the more friends they will bring with themselves to play it?

My opinion is that Aria can be a BETA test server and Victoria remain w/o WIPES playable server changed with BIG STATUS CE/BE 80 and so where people would most enjoy playing that rather making Aria big Status and always be WIPED?.

I really don't understand  why would you not do that?,

It dosen't fking matter how many new version you will make in Aria no one will play it because eventually it will be WIPED lol?..

So you can keep doing the new testings in ARIA and if you make anything good in there you can transfer it to Victoria after where people don't have to start to play from 0 again?.

So no one looses anything and can continue play with their items and chars and also  with Big status which every player likes the most lol. 

Simple as that but no fuck it let's do every thing opposite right, lol?.

Also ain't need to be smart to understand that C3 version had only big community at 2005 because there were no newer versions at that time expect C3 so of course everyone plays what is on a plate the same way Iphones if there's only Iphone 6 you're using Iphone 6 if there's a newer version then everyone leaves 6 and moves to 7 the same way if we get C3 moved to C6 Interlude at least then we could get more attention from new generation to join IA community again. 

But then again once the new community will start joining they will want to go for Aria because bigger status is much more fun and once they will start to enjoy it you will fking do WIPE on it because its a fking BETA test server so put the big stats to VIC and do whatever u want with that Aria to improve the server as it's a Test server and not for players to play it.

I don't agree with 95% of what you say kkkk...

More in this POST I make my words yours.

We need to revive the different, bring the new players, the child players, to a different C3.

I think the same.

that's because big stats = harder to balance. we had big stat's like rami bala but then people cried over certain classes every time . spadieeeeeeeee nerf this . spadieeeeee boost this and thats why all off the aria versions came to failure not to mention that spadie always had the most retarted people to leade the version suggestion and fixing team. like erhard version (GL who used Royal Iron) OstrogothSR person who dont know which buffs to use on hes chars . and many others 

also one reason why big stats that you remember and everyone else remembers cannot come back its because of their bugs . there were so many bugs and edits on rami bala version and the other big stats version that no matter how hard spadie tries to bring them back kids keep saying nooooooooo this is not the version. and thats why what people really miss is how edit sr was or how easy was to exploid that mob also they miss the old players which would never come back because they are just done playing games probably .
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 12:21 PM)daring Wrote: People play c3 because it's L2 root!

Spadie has a project for Aria 2022.

It will probably be big status

Yes but people need to understand one thing that as long as Aria will be for Big status only no one will ever enjoy it the reason why is because Aria is not stable server it's a testers server where the WIPES happens each year so whatever player's crafted they will loose it again and no one likes to loose their spent time for something so kai Mad and quit the Server or join to Victoria but even if they rejoin to Victoria they can't enjoy anymore as they were in Aria with Big status so the big winner is if Victoria would become Big status and Aria only for to do testings to find a better Big status version for Victoria,

So whenever Spadie starts to work on new versions people don't have to wait for one year to start playing it they will be playing in Victoria with Big status while Spadie will be making something new and afterwards transferring it to Victoria without a WIPE. Simple as that but of course as long as IA remains C3 client nothing will matter because new generation don't even remember what is C3 client everyone is playing this newest versions of Lineage but there's still a lot of community that remained at C6 and C6 version is good because C6 is no much different to C3 client apart things likes dyes/sub classes/TVT events/Less bugs/Olympic games and etcc.. But if Spadie would agree to change IA for C6 i would suggest to remove straight away things like Sub classes or Dyes stuff for more balance and to remain as original IA without any custom extra shits.

(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 02:04 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: that's because big stats = harder to balance. we had big stat's like rami bala but then people cried over certain classes every time . spadieeeeeeeee nerf this . spadieeeeee boost this and thats why all off the aria versions came to failure not to mention that spadie always had the most retarted people to leade the version suggestion and fixing team. like erhard version (GL who used Royal Iron) OstrogothSR person who dont know which buffs to use on hes chars . and many others 

also one reason why big stats that you remember and everyone else remembers cannot come back its because of their bugs . there were so many bugs and edits on rami bala version and the other big stats version that no matter how hard spadie tries to bring them back kids keep saying nooooooooo this is not the version. and thats why what people really miss is how edit sr was or how easy was to exploid that mob also they miss the old players which would never come back because they are just done playing games probably .

I agree that with bigger status you can't find a good balance but if we take a look at Victoria i don't see any balance there at all same. I would say that in Aria there were less shits and more balance at some versions than the current Victoria. Although no matter what is the balance people still enjoyed much more playing Aria than Victoria. The biggest problem were not the balance but as you say the "Edits" which not only fucked Aria but the whole IA reputation,

Server wealth is dependent only by IA Staff and Administrator as long as Staff or Administrator is not doing everything by the terms or law you will never have a stable server with population everything starts from there. As long as we get a proper Staff/Active and especially more active Spadie then something can be done properly. 

The current Staff that we have is super Active most of Ia staff every day is online can responds to community with support especially Diabolico and BettyBoop these two are the most active ia staff that i notice currently.
We already tried to bring back all the big stats version.  Both with changes and without changes and with "advice" from "pr0 pLaYeRs" that "Spadie if you only listen me I will solve all problems bring 1k+ players kai full donaters"

But...

All big stats failed.

And all big stats will fail again if we bring them back.

There are like over 50 versions of big stats, any version select, kids will cry "its not the big stats I remember"

We also have to fix any bugs or exploits, that will mean changes and kids will cry "Spadie makes changes its not the same anymore"

Also kids demand "newer" updates from Victoria that make the game easier, kids will cry "Spadie why you don't just add XYZ from vic to make it easier"

Plus bigger stats also means harder to balance and more unbalanced means more crying.  Which leads to the endless "Spadie change this, Spadie do that."

And most importantly...

There are no GMs anymore to give free items and edits.

Most of the "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids were getting free items and edits from GMs.

Unfortunately corruption was rampant back then, GMs were giving out edits and free items.  GMs would blame each other, GMs would remove edits when Spadie was watching then put edits back when Spadie was AFK.  GMs were selling items and edits for IRL money.

As a result most of these "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids became addicted and dependent on the free items and edits. And once the free items and edits were removed these players unable to play normally and left server.  They blamed it on everything else other then themselves as they failed to accept that they really did suck (at PvP and PvE) and were "carried" by edits/free items from corrupt GMs.
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 03:13 PM)Spadie Wrote: We already tried to bring back all the big stats version.  Both with changes and without changes and with "advice" from "pr0 pLaYeRs" that "Spadie if you only listen me I will solve all problems bring 1k+ players kai full donaters"

But...

All big stats failed.

There are like over 50 versions of big stats, any version select, kids will cry "its not the big stats I remember"

We also have to fix any bugs or exploits, that will mean changes and kids will cry "Spadie makes changes its not the same anymore"

Also kids demand "newer" updates from Victoria that make the game easier, kids will cry "Spadie why you don't just add XYZ from vic to make it easier"

Plus bigger stats also means harder to balance and more unbalanced means more crying.  Which leads to the endless "Spadie change this, Spadie do that."

And most importantly...

Most of the "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids were getting free items and edits from GMs.

Unfortunately corruption was rampant back then, GMs were giving out edits and free items.  GMs would blame each other, GMs would remove edits when Spadie was watching then put edits back when Spadie was AFK.  GMs were selling items and edits for IRL money.

As a result most of these "pr0 pLaYeRs" and "BiG nAmE" kids became addicted and dependent on the free items and edits. And once the free items and edits were removed these players unable to play normally and left server.  They blamed it on everything else other then themselves as they failed to accept that they really did suck (at PvP and PvE) and were "carried" by edits/free items from corrupt GMs.

You can't have all community to be at same opinion. When the population were larger we had tons of different opinions so this is where we can't look at who's crying and who is cheering the Big status. There will be always who will cry for anything and who enjoys Big status this is why we do things like Votings to really find out on what side community is truly. Before we used to have more than 100 player's online and if from a 100 players 10% will cry that this is wrong version, this is shit and etcc.. U can't make decision from that. Every one generally knows that Big status more than 50% community enjoyed no matter what balance there were or whatever it was. Playing with CE/BE 80 it was just really fun because the fights would be longer than just a few seconds. 
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 03:13 PM)Spadie Wrote: We already tried to bring back all the big stats version.  Both with changes and without changes and with "advice" from "pr0 pLaYeRs" that "Spadie if you only listen me I will solve all problems bring 1k+ players kai full donaters"

But...

All big stats failed.

And most importantly...

ramibala was a good version of enchante and easy to farm. i believe you should not modify victoria.. victoria only needs a gm to take care of pk farm issues, max 1 healer in sieges ..
I haved farm in Victoria since 2015 my itens..
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM)foxx Wrote:

But...

All big stats failed.

And most importantly...

ramibala was a good version of enchante and easy to farm. i believe you should not modify victoria.. victoria only needs a gm to take care of pk farm issues, max 1 healer in sieges ..
I haved farm in Victoria since 2015 my itens..
This is the "full edit" version...