Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEACE FARM ZONE
Announcement for all BRS ZERG KAI MWRAKI ZERG that our team agreed to make peace with everyone in farming zone as long as all our enemies agrees on that too.

But there's one rule that everyone can farm 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday. For Saturday/Sunday it's a siege day when everyone should have some fun so if brs zerg/mwraki zerg will not show up and instead will go for farmings then we will cut the peace and pk all farmers in farming zones. 

There's a time for farming and there's a time for pvp's and fun so i hope so that everyone will agree on that if not then we will continue the same way as it is now.
So let's combine the following ... we won't give more pk in char farm ... just char farm and UP !!!

But your requirement will only be met, only if you meet ours, no more char healers in battles for castles or in PVP.

Let's see if they are able to win in a fair and fair way!!! By "MACACOS BRS" Family ...
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:45 PM)Edvard Wrote: Announcement for all BRS ZERG KAI MWRAKI ZERG that our team agreed to make peace with everyone in farming zone as long as all our enemies agrees on that too.

But there's one rule that everyone can farm 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday. For Saturday/Sunday it's a siege day when everyone should have some fun so if brs zerg/mwraki zerg will not show up and instead will go for farmings then we will cut the peace and pk all farmers in farming zones. 

There's a time for farming and there's a time for pvp's and fun so i hope so that everyone will agree on that if not then we will continue the same way as it is now.
we accept, but maximum 1 heal per char in siege! if you go beyond that, yous don't ever farm! It will be our last negotiation!!!!!!!
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 06:02 PM)foxx Wrote:
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 04:45 PM)Edvard Wrote: Announcement for all BRS ZERG KAI MWRAKI ZERG that our team agreed to make peace with everyone in farming zone as long as all our enemies agrees on that too.

we accept, but maximum 1 heal per char in siege! if you go beyond that, yous don't ever farm! It will be our last negotiation!!!!!!!

Just ONE healer, so everyone will play egalitarian.
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 06:05 PM)xakrete Wrote:
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 06:02 PM)foxx Wrote:

Just ONE healer, so everyone will play egalitarian.

I think they will cry Xakrete, because they are not guaranteed in man-to-man pvp
If Mwraki will log his healers i will log them too. So its up to grs too
My understand is that it would be:

1 healer per 1 char, but "unlimited" healers for mwraki only because admin.

No more healerz at sieges then.
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 08:08 PM)Spadie Wrote: My understand is that it would be:

1 healer per 1 char, but "unlimited" healers for mwraki only because admin.

We had a peace and agreements that lasted for 2-3 hours seems it was another failure to have friendly community, 

Not all people are mentally strong unfortunately.
https://ibb.co/1QzQGnK

peace?  Huh
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 10:02 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote: https://ibb.co/1QzQGnK

peace?  Huh

YOU SEE THERE MARRY? THIS WORM CALLED ANIS IS NOT A MAN, HE IS JUST A SPOILED CHILD WHO THINKS HE IS A MAN TO HONOR THE PANTS HE WEARS. Dodgy
I think the farm areas should be more respected, because the people who play on this server are no longer children, and everyone works during the day, so I don't have time to place the farm. and we all still need items to play with and to help others. and the only time I manage to cultivate the retards will kill me there.
NO PEACE ! NO MERCY !
(Wednesday, October 6th, 2021, 10:02 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote: https://ibb.co/1QzQGnK

peace?  Huh
you can also press print screen button on your keyboard kai upload for better quility
peace zones are too gay even for actual gays
Please don't PK AFK botter farmers.
(Saturday, October 9th, 2021, 10:55 PM)Spadie Wrote: Please don't PK AFK botter farmers.
https://ibb.co/z7NDBNG ..........
(Saturday, October 9th, 2021, 10:55 PM)Spadie Wrote: Please don't PK AFK botter farmers.
this is not working Spadie...
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
(Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 03:45 AM)Wild Wrote:
https://ibb.co/z7NDBNG ..........
wait what? didnt you quit 3 weeks ago?
See people where the game become ....
it was a Good Game 4-5 years Ago people enjoy playing it alot
but then some how Spadie start to contact with Cyp3k and Vanessa and then become the legend Dexter
And now Dexter is passing more the rules to Administrator --> Spadie
Dexter is act like hes own the game
Dexter messing up almost every farming zone to make people quitting faster
Dexter telling to spadie useless ideas which make the worst gaming experience
and which make people to quitting straight away
There is not need any update or upgrade for the game...
But here need actually people who take the care about the game
Dexter it's not the person that for sure
Game and Upgrade never Gonna Change and Success if IA Staff members not Gonna Change
you can spend 10 years or 20 years but it's always be the same bad game experience because of bad IA Staff Members
and many more facts can talk about Bad and worst was happened which make you laugh probably
but it's Spadie time it's become for nothing he's/ she trying to make a Good Game but some troll like Dexter mess it up all who is passing unlogic ideas to make it even worst and make people to quitting even faster
dude I have no idea what you talking about.
ehm... :S
Hi Heroes,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on recognizing the contributions of Dexter's ideas for the best gaming experience possible on iA. Dexter is always telling me good information and it is nice to see that you also appreciate Dexter's ideas, focus and dedication to the server. We here at Illicit Awakening hope you enjoy it for many years to come.