Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
financial inequality?
spadie do you wanna fuck your server? do you think it's fair to do this with players? change your name for money? I think this server fared much better than that. we deserve more respect. and it won't be long before you lose players to these antics.
We support a lot of attitudes on this server, but if there's one thing we don't accept it's the inequality between any person or player.

even though we don't have a lot of money to donate, we still manage to gather some crumbs to keep this server up and running.
OMG total disregard for the BR community
Spadie!!! With all the Respect I have for everyone.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING, Important is, But not everything!!!

I was thinking, even next month, to DONATE more, more than a BAD ATTITUDE of yours to CHANGE A CHARACTER'S NAME because another PLAYER paid ????

Does it mean that if I have money, I can eliminate someone ???

What is the value to DELETE ALL ANISS ACCESS, Coward ???

I hope that by the dawn of our GMT-3 schedule, all of this is RESOLVED, that ANISS's money is no more valuable than mine.

Thank you for your attention.

XaKreTe = Johann
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 12:11 AM)xakrete Wrote: What is the value to DELETE ALL ANISS ACCESS, Coward ???
(ChrisTucker) Spadie, 500$ tp rename Kontopoutanidio to mpelaSucker. 

that's the price for whoever is wondering

ps: it wasnt even hes idea hes just made a bad copy of morkt from adolfhitler to adollf hitller
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 12:01 AM)TheGirl Wrote: spadie do you wanna fuck your server? do you think it's fair to do this with players? change your name for money? I think this server fared much better than that. we deserve more respect. and it won't be long before you lose players to these antics.
We support a lot of attitudes on this server, but if there's one thing we don't accept it's the inequality between any person or player.

even though we don't have a lot of money to donate, we still manage to gather some crumbs to keep this server up and running
change the name back to the original otherwise no one else will log in!
many times i hold my self and didn't say a word

but this time i believe is the dumbest shit ever happen to VICTORIA by anis !!

anisoropos never respect anyone here !!!
btw anisoropos do you want this server to have people yes or no ??
many times i learn that because of your behave players that try to start play VICTORIA stop play since you and you teammates start pk'ed them !!
now you cross the lines of what a player can do and what he can't do !!!

i am with the br cummunity and i will always be because they know how to respect others !!

learn first how is to respect the people as it is and after try to make friends and even a better life !!
when you respect each and everyone even in a game they will respect you too!!
you lost this oprotunity to be respected in a server that we all play for many years from your behave and from that only !!

from the one that ALL TIME CALL GM but not be a gm 

regards MWRAKI84
hey mwraki84 is it 84 or 80? im confused

anisoropos never respect anyone. yet anisoropos has given more than 170 r tattos and 60 r demons to people also 8 crafted hero's
is it my behavior or was it cristucker who would pk everyone when he didnt yet start farming hes self?
i didnt cross any line ( you should have seen Morkt)

you are not with the br community you just pick up what i dont recruit in my team...

as about who wants the server to keep running i do remember spadie saying you would be happy if he gave you a private server just for you and couple of people that you would choose. what could be more pathetic than that? what did you ever do to help the server mwraki you dont even help players with simples issues like fix char key or talk to spadie about their problems once you realise they are not on your side.
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 12:35 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: hey mwraki84 is it 84 or 80? im confused

anisoropos never respect anyone. yet anisoropos has given more than 170 r tattos and 60 r demons to people also 8 crafted hero's
is it my behavior or was it cristucker who would pk everyone when he didnt yet start farming hes self?

you are not with the br community you just pick up what i dont recruit in my team...

as about who wants the server to keep running i do remember spadie saying you would be happy if he gave you a private server just for you and couple of people that you would choose. what could be more pathetic than that? what did you ever do to help the server mwraki you dont even help players with simples issues like fix char key or talk to spadie about their problems once you realise they are not on your side.
i never say what i did and what i might didn't to this server !!!!
i keep it all time for my self and believe me that you will never learn how many people i helped in the past or at these times !!!
so please stop say shits about how many you helped and keep it for you and only !!

about what you say of helping players it's your opinion and your's only i know very well how much i help or not !!!

the players will never say that ohh look this guy got my help or that guy i give him items !!each and every single one of us here all time help other to start over so stop the crap and admit that this time you cross the line that a single player can do in a server of L2 !!!
well i do say it because im really looking forward for someone to do more.
as of the help ive heard you gave a weapons and basic tattoos to some players great job re!!!!

and sorry about the line paint was not so thin that i crossed because i couldnt see it ok?
MWraki Suck my Dick fatfaggot!
Vorgan, remove your insignificance.
post something useful
I have been saying that this server is a joke for a long time, it was not to be doubted that this would happen sooner or later, this attitude of yours of changing the character's name was too far Spadie.
I had already thought of playing on another server, after this occurrence I was sure I will look for another server to play, there is no management in the AI anymore.
The respect with the Brazilian community is over a long time ago.
How ironic!

Server "have" Terms of Use.
http://www.iagaming.net/terms.html
Sad 
SINCERELY, LOST THE FUN ALREADY THIS SERVER, SINCE I WITNESSED YESTERDAY, REALIZE THAT THE GAME ADM HAS NO RESPECT FOR PLYR, RESPECTS ONLY THOSE WHO PAY MORE, UNFORTUNATELY.  Undecided
(Thursday, October 7th, 2021, 12:35 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: hey mwraki84 is it 84 or 80? im confused

xaxaxaxaxa
"you are not with the br community you just pick up what i dont recruit in my team"

you really are the best comedian on this server, who would team up with a shitty person like you?

who are you on this server without betty and vorgan? of value in those of your last friends that you have left, because others are getting to know the real shitty person you are.
BRs you are addicted to IA you never stop playing so stfu losers !