Poll: Wipe Clans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - We need clean start again
50.00%
17 50.00%
No - I want keep old clans
50.00%
17 50.00%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Clans
Should we wipe all Clans and let players make new clans again?

Last the time the clans were reset was in 2014.
Wipe all so we can rape brs and dont let them take any castle hehehhe
(Tuesday, October 12th, 2021, 07:53 PM)Spadie Wrote: Should we wipe all Clans and let players make new clans again?

if you can find my crest Big Grin
[Image: screenshot-2.png]
(Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 03:53 AM)Toutsi Wrote:
(Tuesday, October 12th, 2021, 07:53 PM)Spadie Wrote: Should we wipe all Clans and let players make new clans again?

I don't remember what your crest was.  Better to ask mwraki.
(Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 01:56 PM)Spadie Wrote:
(Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 03:53 AM)Toutsi Wrote:

I don't remember what your crest was.  Better to ask mwraki.
[Image: download.png]
Make this wipe faster.... so people can play the sieges again normally
Now no more pvps fail. 

Fu spadie.
We could have an option for people to keeps clans if they want them.
Vote has finished
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 12:28 AM)Spadie Wrote: We could have an option for people to keeps clans if they want them.

My Vote is for no wipe i don't see a point of doing that. Or if you're planning to do it then wipe the castles but leave the clans i'm really bored to make new clans again especially when ia system is fked up about creating new clan. I was trying to make new clan for one month with your help Spadie and yet it didn't worked. There is already to much drama in IA i don't want to get more headache with extra shits like trying to create a clan which goes for failure all the time.
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 09:42 AM)Edvard Wrote:
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 12:28 AM)Spadie Wrote: We could have an option for people to keeps clans if they want them.

My Vote is for no wipe i don't see a point of doing that. Or if you're planning to do it then wipe the castles but leave the clans i'm really bored to make new clans again especially when ia system is fked up about creating new clan. I was trying to make new clan for one month with your help Spadie and yet it didn't worked. There is already to much drama in IA i don't want to get more headache with extra shits like trying to create a clan which goes for failure all the time.
Obviously you did not get anything spadie told you. He said that the clan creation is tricky because there are so many clans already. A wipe will result in the fact that the clan creation will be avaible for dunces like you.
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 02:31 PM)Berom Wrote:

Obviously you did not get anything spadie told you. He said that the clan creation is tricky because there are so many clans already. A wipe will result in the fact that the clan creation will be avaible for dunces like you.

Berom you stupid brain fuck the creation for clans were issued because of Spadie did to many protections against spam of clans because during old times Spadie said many people were abusing it by spamming the clans so he placed protection for it. Also there are no new players in IA so no one needs to create a new clan or bother about it. You should shut your mouth in forums as you're not in - game so you never know what is happening within the server inside. You either come to play IA or stop bitching in forums like a jew pussy. If i will see your name in-game i swear i'm gonna use my all irc coins for rez scrool to fking dlvl your ass. 
[quote pid='4092' dateline='1634481093']
[/quote]

true fact many users have unwanted clans and players who are stuck with one so wipe on clans would solve a lot of issues
Obviously I have vote yes but it's actually a NO from me too
(Monday, October 18th, 2021, 02:21 AM)Toutsi Wrote: Obviously I have vote yes but it's actually a NO from me too
Then why you voted yes? LoL
I’m not shy just high At
(Monday, October 18th, 2021, 02:27 AM)BettyBoop Wrote:
(Monday, October 18th, 2021, 02:21 AM)Toutsi Wrote: Obviously I have vote yes but it's actually a NO from me too
Obviously he’s just stupid

(Monday, October 18th, 2021, 09:36 AM)Anisoropos Wrote:
Obviously he’s just stupid
I first thought that this will be a great opportunity to have some fun again in the server we love , then I thought about some idiots we have on the server and that they will start taking other clan names and don't leave people SP their clans , cause they permanently have no brain - I can't say that they have brain issues since they have no brain- and I CHANGED MY MIND
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 04:26 PM)Edvard Wrote:
(Sunday, October 17th, 2021, 02:31 PM)Berom Wrote:

Berom you stupid brain fuck the creation for clans were issued because of Spadie did to many protections against spam of clans because during old times Spadie said many people were abusing it by spamming the clans so he placed protection for it. Also there are no new players in IA so no one needs to create a new clan or bother about it. You should shut your mouth in forums as you're not in - game so you never know what is happening within the server inside. You either come to play IA or stop bitching in forums like a jew pussy. If i will see your name in-game i swear i'm gonna use my all irc coins for rez scrool to fking dlvl your ass. 
You aren't even able to make a proper forum post. 
Fucking trash.

If you aren't able to sping your clan, you are probably not worthy enough to have a clan yourself.

And yes I do not play this game anymore since the version is trash, the chronicle is trash since there are many others with decent features and because boys like you are here not even able to communicate properly.
(Monday, October 18th, 2021, 03:56 PM)Berom Wrote: You aren't even able to make a proper forum post. 
Fucking trash.

If you aren't able to sping your clan, you are probably not worthy enough to have a clan yourself.

And yes I do not play this game anymore since the version is trash, the chronicle is trash since there are many others with decent features and because boys like you are here not even able to communicate properly.

Berom why so mean to Edvard?

I think the reason was that Edvard made a clan for each castle so he can try to take them all to deny BRs access to castles and sail in the sea of jungle tears.
Wipe everything if you have balls mother fucker!