Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Change it Working ! ! !
Lightbulb 
Hello  Everybody  Hope  you did have a Great Time With your Family And  A Good Year and Christmas ! 

Speaking About the game change  so far i we're been seen we got only 4 issues to make it great Game Again ! 

1. Anis 
2. Anis Pkd +3 players 
3.s grade weapons  you have  to run 30 minutes to start  actually the farm ..  and imagine if  Anis go there and PK the Team... 
4.Anis is the big trouble in this Game  i believe  here would be 30+ players from brazil  online but Anis just pk them and they quitting...

Why this Post is in Help & Support Section ?  
Because Anis is a Big trouble And we're looking for the Help ....  

{  Note ...  For me Special is not make big deal  i got plenty of Items and Chars ..  
But Have to think About who not Have ...{-----> And Anis still pk them ... <---- }

i vote to make  vote post to Bam Anis for 3-4 Month to see if the Game is Change !  

There no need anything more than let them just playing ...  

and who is not  enjoying  the Game hes or she  can simple left from it 
but  30 players is better than 4  i am right ...? 
Do something about it ingame. I see no reason to ban a player for playing the game.
(Monday, January 17th, 2022, 02:10 PM)Dexter Wrote: Do something about it ingame. I see no reason to ban a player for playing the game.
you  are friend  with Anis  and That is the problem  Anis Trouble maker but All GMS AND Admin is  Friend with Him  -1 point   
 i would see  the change  it would bring players Online  because Anis is not playing the Game  but pk the online  players only  he can just simple  left it maybe ?
(Monday, January 17th, 2022, 02:25 PM)HeroesBoss Wrote: you  are friend  with Anis  and That is the problem  Anis Trouble maker but All GMS AND Admin is  Friend with Him  -1 point   
 i would see  the change  it would bring players Online  because Anis is not playing the Game  but pk the online  players only  he can just simple  left it maybe ?

after reading this post and trying to make a sence out of it. has almost made me ready to quit.
The Help and Support section is for computer related issues, please use the Victoria section to discus Victoria related game play, thanks!
(Tuesday, January 18th, 2022, 08:25 PM)Spadie Wrote: The Help and Support section is for computer related issues, please use the Victoria section to discus Victoria related game play, thanks!
Then  must some else needs  better  arrange  every section  this forum is hard to understand it   .. 

Because at this time was looking for   Help  and Support .   

And at this time we're  looking for Help  and This is the correct Place     Help  and Support  section 
Huh
he asked politely, this section is meant for support, but not for emotional one.
The Help and Support section is already in another group called "Out of Game".