Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About L2Walker [Important]
Dear Lineage2 Users Don't Use L2 WALKER  Because it might be Full of Trojans and Viruses Also
IN NORMAL L2WALKER THERE SHOULD BE ONLY L2WALKER HOSTS 
BUT JUST TAKE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS  IT'S FROM ORGINAL DOWLOADED COPY AND THE  OWNER TO THE L2WALKER  IS SPADIE THE GAME ADMINISTRATOR 
https://ibb.co/gwpFy0H
https://ibb.co/S71j0CJ 

So my suggestion is  for you  not playing the game at all  
Because The Admin and GMS are Bad  people's 
50% of people would understand it what is AdSense right ?  
Well let me explain you  AdSense is tool that you can earn money over the network 
AND HOST FILE IS GOOD WAY  BECAUSE HOST FILE ALREADY IS PART OF THE NETWORKING 

THIS IS SHOWED ONLY BECAUSE OF DEXTER ! 
I BELIEVE IT'S HE'S STUPID IDEA AGAIN ! 
THANK'S FOR BAN BYE ! 
Huh
Ok ty
im just gonna leave this here Big Grin

1. Anis 
2. Anis Pkd +3 players 
3.s grade weapons  you have  to run 30 minutes to start  actually the farm ..  and imagine if  Anis go there and PK the Team... 
4.Anis is the big trouble in this Game  i believe  here would be 30+ players from brazil  online but Anis just pk them and they quitting...

Why this Post is in Help & Support Section ?  
Because Anis is a Big trouble And we're looking for the Help ....  

(Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 03:48 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: im just gonna leave this here Big Grin

1. Anis 
2. Anis Pkd +3 players 
3.s grade weapons  you have  to run 30 minutes to start  actually the farm ..  and imagine if  Anis go there and PK the Team... 
4.Anis is the big trouble in this Game  i believe  here would be 30+ players from brazil  online but Anis just pk them and they quitting...

Why this Post is in Help & Support Section ?  
Because Anis is a Big trouble And we're looking for the Help .  

1 . See the point from my side I was trying to  at least be Nice 
2.  Even I was  away from the Game 1 or 2 years you still act like you got really issue and poison
3.  But if blame  me on something  I do blame Back  on You!
4.  I am Showing only the truth to the people  is nothing that crazy   and it make you angry and most likely  that why you got some poison issue….  
5.  because all of you make shit on game and does not take 0 care of it ! 
6.  Every time blame me that  I am act like  10 year boy  and crying all of the time   but to be truth the website and forum is looks like some 10 year boy was made it ! lmao  ! 
7.  it's 0 respect from Game IA Stuff members And  the Same Admin 
8. Take your DWA in your deep hole I am out from this shit .. People already Donate to Spadie   but still make shit and put some L2WALKER inside in AdSense Hosts

9. This is not a God forum and I will post everywhere I want and how want it to!
Huh
You are aware that botting programs likes like "Trojans and Viruses" since it enters the memory space of l2 to do botting actions.
If you understand how the host file works, you would see that it assigns the domain to the address 127.0.0.1 which is your local host.

This was designed to block the ads since a lot of kids had many issues with ads back in the day.

All you have to do is remove this from the host file if you want to see the ads.
(Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:32 PM)Spadie Wrote: If you understand how the host file works, you would see that it assigns the domain to the address 127.0.0.1 which is your local host.

This was designed to block the ads since a lot of kids had many issues with ads back in the day.

All you have to do is remove this from the host file if you want to see the ads.
TheLiberateUK) i do a lot code scripting and language to me is almost nothing in my head is more scripts than basic languages

aka admin please talk to him on script language or gtfo.
(Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:32 PM)Spadie Wrote: If you understand how the host file works, you would see that it assigns the domain to the address 127.0.0.1 which is your local host.

it's Does  not matter about the IP address IT CAN BE EVEN   you still have access to it Because game chat it's made  on IFRAME 
You can write your 10 age skills to someone who is dumb    but not to me  .. 
I don't believe  on you word  at all  that the point . 
you all been so rude to me  all the fucking years   do whatever you want it to do  I don't fucking care to be honest

(Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:54 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:

TheLiberateUK) i do a lot code scripting and language to me is almost nothing in my head is more scripts than basic languages

aka admin please talk to him on script language or gtfo
blah blah blah blah you do  like 50%  of Britain police   are you some backup to spadie or what?  
I don't care who are and why  just get the fuck out from me   the same I do  …  it's your fault   you again telling something about me .. and I have the rights to telling back about you  it's not a crime ! so if you want to be free get out of my fucking business is not your deal !
Huh
This is why you should not smoke weed.
Feel free to monitor all the packets in pfSense, you will see that there are no ads.

The games's chat is not using an IFRAME, the IFRAME is used on the web chat, a web application, from the website.

The game's chat using iA chat, which is a native win32 application that uses sockets to make connections internet to the IRC server and iA server.

Again if you read the comments in the hosts file, it clearly states that they are listed for blocking ads.

The reason the host file contains this information is to BLOCK ads, this was done due to mostly BRs and GRs having issues with Chrome plugins with ads that effected the game.  It was easier to include all of them into one hosts file rather than having Pahoss fix everyone's PC on team viewer.
(Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 03:25 PM)Spadie Wrote: Feel free to monitor all the packets in pfSense, you will see that there are no ads.

The games's chat is not using an IFRAME, the IFRAME is used on the web chat, a web application, from the website.

The game's chat using iA chat, which is a native win32 application that uses sockets to make connections internet to the IRC server and iA server.

Again if you read the comments in the hosts file, it clearly states that they are listed for blocking ads.

The reason the host file contains this information is to BLOCK ads, this was done due to mostly BRs and GRs having issues with Chrome plugins with ads that effected the game.  It was easier to include all of them into one hosts file rather than having Pahoss fix everyone's PC on team viewer.
Why would not use simple ad block client then but Using Host File? 
There is lot about what can discuss  and agree and disagree
All What you trying to say me that I am a dumb people is that correct ? 
Tell  me at least 1 reason what reason AdSense is with L2WAKER ?
do you understand it  where I am pointing it to ?  What  difference between l2walker and AdSense ?
L2WALKER IS BOTTING PROGRAM BUT AdSense is Advertising Marketing  
And There is absolutely 0 logic what are you trying to explain me 
it's just rubbish  IFRAME IS IFRAME .  let me explain you  Your Game client is trough command line  are you think I am  some kind idiot or what? 
everyone know command line is basically hacking program  and your game client is runs on it 
All What you trying to say me is that you're been Bad people and trying to get apologise from all peoples  who was playing so many years this Game 
But you did 0 care of it at all ! 

(Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 03:08 PM)Dexter Wrote: This is why you should not smoke weed.
Where did you seen  I been smoke ? 
People Can write I damage your Car !  did you see it actually it happened  ?  did you car actually is broken ? 

Do you get my point What I am trying to say to you ? 

Your reply is so hard  .. it's not easier to say  [ did you see it actually it happened ?   Have you proof of it ? 
That's why I am trying to explain to you all the Time  but you act like some Teacher to Me... 
Here an example    did you see it actually it happened ? ] Did I damage your Car ? Have you proof of it ? 
Huh
you stupid moron, you were saying it almost everytime u were here, that you smoke weed and that its good for you.
(Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 09:56 PM)Dexter Wrote: you stupid moron, you were saying it almost everytime u were here, that you smoke weed and that its good for you.
alright then  I take  some shit now  what are gonna do now ? 

it's a free public world I can say  it but if you not have proof of it please get out of my way  until you haven't proof  of it that all / image / video/   anything  where you been see me doing it

do you understand it ?  people can say it  but they lie a lot also
Huh
You are so retarded it hurts.
Here is the logic for the AdSense block is the hosts file.
  • 1st Premise: BRs had issues with AdSense with plugin.
  • 2nd Premise: iA staff had to assist BRs 1 by 1 to remove the plugin from BR's chrome due to BR's limitations at the time (2011-2013)
  • 3rd Premise: Hosts file can route a domain to an address.
  • 4th Premise: Address 127.0.0.1 is the local host.
  • 5th Premise: Connecting to the 127.0.0.1 does not connect to the internet
  • 6th Premise: Comments were added to the hosts file so people could choose to edit it as they wish.
  • 7th Premise: Hosts file was already used for l2walker and it was the most simple way to add.
Conclusion: Therefore by including the AdSense domain mapped to 127.0.0.1 in the hosts the BRs plugins do not connect to AdSense over the internet and the hosts file documents what domains were blocked.  Also this means iA staff does not have to have BRs remove the plugins which use AdSense in Chrome to allow l2walker to function.

This can be independently verified by using software that tracks packets.  You may use a free firewall such as pfSense, to monitor the packets.

No one is forced to use l2walker and botting is optional.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
https://www.wikihow.com/Edit-the-Hosts-File-on-Windows
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1410...ndows.html
https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/index.html

iA chat does not use an IFRAME, it is a native win32 application, it uses a Window.

You can learn more here about win32 applications:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...g-a-window

The command line is a text based user interface.  The game does not "run on the command line", the game runs on Windows.

Our applications, as with any applications that run on Windows, you may choose to start the application using the graphical user interface (UI) or the command line interface (CLI).

The auto updater is a win32 console application, the default way to start the application is using the GUI.  iA chat is a native win32 application, which is started when you run the game, which is started by default using the GUI.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 03:02 PM)Spadie Wrote: Here is the logic for the AdSense block is the hosts file.
  • 1st Premise: BRs had issues with AdSense with plugin.
  • 2nd Premise: iA staff had to assist BRs 1 by 1 to remove the plugin from BR's chrome due to BR's limitations at the time (2011-2013)
  • 3rd Premise: Hosts file can route a domain to an address.
  • 4th Premise: Address 127.0.0.1 is the local host.
  • 5th Premise: Connecting to the 127.0.0.1 does not connect to the internet
  • 6th Premise: Comments were added to the hosts file so people could choose to edit it as they wish.
  • 7th Premise: Hosts file was already used for l2walker and it was the most simple way to add.
Conclusion: Therefore by including the AdSense domain mapped to 127.0.0.1 in the hosts the BRs plugins do not connect to AdSense over the internet and the hosts file documents what domains were blocked.  Also this means iA staff does not have to have BRs remove the plugins which use AdSense in Chrome to allow l2walker to function.

This can be independently verified by using software that tracks packets.  You may use a free firewall such as pfSense, to monitor the packets.

No one is forced to use l2walker and botting is optional.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
https://www.wikihow.com/Edit-the-Hosts-File-on-Windows
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1410...ndows.html
https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/index.html

iA chat does not use an IFRAME, it is a native win32 application, it uses a Window.

You can learn more here about win32 applications:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...g-a-window

The command line is a text based user interface.  The game does not "run on the command line", the game runs on Windows.

Our applications, as with any applications that run on Windows, you may choose to start the application using the graphical user interface (UI) or the command line interface (CLI).

The auto updater is a win32 console application, the default way to start the application is using the GUI.  iA chat is a native win32 application, which is started when you run the game, which is started by default using the GUI.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface
1. i don't need to learn anything  it's 2022   you can send me anything from  wiki  or anything you wish.  
2. but all what i can say to you from command line can access to another Computer  that's all and it's hacking program code  if you wish to be bad people of course . 
3. if you can install programs just by typing command line .  do you need even example ? 
4. if you can download git bash from another IP address from your local drive just by typing command line it meaning you can also access to another computers also
5. What the reason  again  From In game L2WALKER WITH CHROME ?  i do not see any point of it  what your'e  trying to send me or explain it  i just not want to waste my time on it
6. if people got tons of ads simple download ad block  that's my suggestion  for them   GAME+CHROME      DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WITH [ ADVERSTING MARKETING ]
7. how you can't get that ? it  do sense a lot   it's absolutely  free it's legally  you can use on your server ads  it's your property do how you want it  and wish to
8. but at least be nice to people even if it's a [ KID ]  because they quitting just because you was been rude to them .
9.And from those ads is not point anymore because you make people to quitting
10. i am not saying that you are scam people wallets accessing to others computers and take out private information   it's just my opinion what might could happen  
11. i just want to pass over some information to  people  just to be safe that's all from my point and view 
12.Believe me or not but  i do some #c  Skills  i we're been creating some of Application Games  
13. but your is little bit different...    back in a day  it was truly Game Program agree with you !   but now it's something people must take care of it ! 
14. It's only because you put  download link via Command line  do you get me now  you can send me whatever you like it 
15. One of most likely  people are scared  because you did put Download link via Hacking program ..  they just not telling you but just quitting but  i do at least explain it to you but you still not get that send me some rubbish from wiki or whatever  you do not need listen to Dexter Idea  but you do need make back the Game on the Right way if you wish take care of it and bring thousand of people back  very simple solution  it does not matter if it's c3 or Freya.  it's not about the client trust me  it's about how you wish to make it  for now i been see you want to quitting people only   why would you need game if you wish  people to quit ?  you doing all the wrong way also  which also make  me to start all this dangerous ideas what comes out from my side
Huh
fucking hang yourself already, was this rude enough?
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 09:23 PM)Dexter Wrote: fucking hang yourself already, was this rude enough?
see another backup  to spadie because i am true  or ?  just simple Backup 
i did not see the point why you discuss with me with rude language like that . 
it make me think …   i am true !    people always get angry  on the true !

check on YouTube how police act on the true !  the same way like you !  it's very good example
Huh
We don't use ads in our game and l2walker is optional.

Also the issue with the BRs and plugins was from many years ago and the files in the l2walker rar have not been updated as well.

If this is no longer an issue you are free to remove it from the hosts file.
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:18 PM)Spadie Wrote: We don't use ads in our game and l2walker is optional.

Also the issue with the BRs and plugins was from many years ago and the files in the l2walker rar have not been updated as well.

If this is no longer an issue you are free to remove it from the hosts file.
 mhm interesting  why  i did not see them before ? 
like  2 years ago  if i am  true   or 1 and half year ago  ..  i am pretty sure it was the original l2walker from you also

you should check all the links because some of them not working  just letting to know .  

i do understand  everyone want earn  some extra income and it's absolutely free ..
But this should be  everything in L2WALKER https://ibb.co/y8hHRrM   https://ibb.co/YhcxPw7
i never before hear  l2walker  have an issue  with  advertising marketing Big Grin    Please check this out    very fun  https://ibb.co/CKZCkLG

Just don't  delete this topic  because i got an photos already made just in case  for some feedback  if  needed it to

I got also question about  L2WALKER HOST LINKS YOU ALREADY PROBABLY KNOWS  THAT TOWALKER DOES NOT exist  anymore AND IT WAS ONE OF SCAMMER WEBSITE ALSO 
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN BUY THEIR DOMAIN ONLY for $9,495  LIKE I DID SAY YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING   you need some helper who checking IMPORTANT stuff like that also ...  you definitely need delete all the stuff and not allow to use L2WALKER OR CHANGE IT TO DIFFERENT ONE  
Huh
extra income?
do you even fucking know how much adsense pays?
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:52 PM)Dexter Wrote: extra income?
do you even fucking know how much adsense pays?
it's not my business  i got my  own  affiliate
Huh
yeah, selling meth apparently
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:56 PM)Dexter Wrote: yeah, selling meth apparently
of course   my Best Friend  
but actually i do promote on Beat Makers  it's not that big like Spotify but something going on
Huh
The current l2walker file hosted on the server is from 2013.

Maybe Pashoss help you setup l2walker and used hosts file without ad blocking.
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 11:22 PM)Spadie Wrote: The current l2walker file hosted on the server is from 2013.

Maybe Pashoss help you setup l2walker and used hosts file without ad blocking.
What? Big Grin   you did not answer on question even   you just struggling now  how you can get out from this mess up  Big Grin  
all cool don't worry

(Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 10:55 PM)Dexter Wrote: You are so retarded it hurts.
I AM NOT  FOR SURE … 
I THINK EVERYONE IS FREE TO DISCUSS AND TELL SOME SUGGESTION 
IT DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE  RETARD …   YOU JUST SO RUDE  
IF YOU ARE GOOD AT SCRIPTING JUST MAKE AN GOOD DESIGN PIANO
INSTALL SOME INSTRUMENTS INTO IT 
AND YOU'RE WILL BE  MORE SUCCESS 
THAN MESSING AROUND THE GAME
WHICH TAKE MORE TIME
THAN  MAKE PIANO OR GUITAR DESIGN   

SEE I GIVE YOU SOME GOOD SUGGESTION IF YOU WISH GET SOME EXTRA INCOME 
BECAUSE PEOPLE 24/7 LOOKING FOR [ LOOP SAMPLES]   [ PLUGINS AND STUFF LIKE THAT ] [MUSIC IS THE SUCCESS ALWAYS ]  PEOPLE LIKE TO LISTEN MUSIC ALWAYS
AND YOU CALL ME A RETARD FOR A GREAT SUGGESTIONS THAT I AM PASSING OVER ALL THE TIME !  like also  this one  https://ibb.co/CKZCkLG
Huh
shut the fuck up
Heroes you are next level of retard you need a doctor dude
I’m not shy just high At
(Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, 11:43 AM)BettyBoop Wrote: Heroes you are next level of retard you need a doctor dude
I am The Next Level Who are Show the true !  

I am Need nothing else more than true  that's all from my point .. and  it does not make people retard Sorry
i do understand you are Friend to Spadie same Dexter and lot of more people because all of you is lie to people's it's like group you know ..  
but is not my business i just give some come back  i we're been heard a lot after my back  and but when i am ingame act like a friend to me 
i am showing the true  and people call me retard over again and again  it does not make sense true with retard ...  
Before you call me a retard you need agree with me otherwise i would agreed that Towalkers  was Spadie Domain and you all guys are also into it . 
why i am thinking like that?   because Spadie is the creator of L2WALKER 
i am just thinking the  towalker it was hacker Domain alright and Spadie are using the Host from towalker for L2walker  it make some sense little of bit  
because the l2walker has not yet been updated or something like that  and 0 care of it  and it also make me think some hacker stuff might could happen 
it's just some feedback something like that...  i am not blame anyone   guys ..  i am just passing information  with might could be important also ... 
you know people using the l2walker and host from towalker special if towalker was hacker Domain it might be pretty bad to Spadie database even or someone else computer ... 
because if hacker access database it just can see all people IP Address and lot of more..   
Command line is Command line  and you can't do nothing about it  it's just simple Hacking Program. 
Basically i am saying that Spadie not have time and put people on a risk !   if Spadie is not the owner of towalker
The same about Ia chat exe  everyone say  allow it on Antivirus firewall   and you're good to go .. 
but me i block via 3 antivirus and i got 0 problem of it  why should i do allow it ?  i don't know what hidden in the file ....  so best way is block it not allow it ! 
the same about reg keys i delete them out because i don't trust on them !   
if i see Spadie using some scammer host file from towalker.. i do block all of  the game folder  and delete couple important stuff  to to feel safe 
Pynamer.B!rfn
 file is also like scammer file infection  i been watch lot of forums and videos about it
if  Still not believe in me read about 6667 Port and  it's connected
to everyone computer while the chat is opened on 6667 port is for the Irc chat 
at that time easy can access  to all computers  anyone from that 6667 port   
simple run netstat -ano on cmd
to check your  computer connection  maybe some else stealing from you 24/7 
but you not even know about it   
i do understand 99% of people not understand what i am talking about

(Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, 08:50 AM)Dexter Wrote: shut the fuck up
Okay before read again my post if you still not care  about it  like IA Staff member then  i am true and shut up you only
Huh
damn dude
Port 6667 is the port that GameSurge uses for IRC. It is also the default IRC port.

I am not the creator of l2walker.

The domain towalkers is the auth for l2walker.

You remap the domain to 127.0.0.1 using the hosts file so you can run l2walker on any l2server you wish.
(Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, 04:39 PM)Spadie Wrote: Port 6667 is the port that GameSurge uses for IRC.  It is also the default IRC port.

I am not the creator of l2walker.

The domain towalkers is the auth for l2walker.

You remap the domain to 127.0.0.1 using the hosts file so you can run l2walker on any l2server you wish.
Sure I believe  it's not your Port 6667 but for the Game surge .. 
But Still  When I was check  Service  and connections  there was PowerShell running  and I am thinking it's because of the Port 6667  because I am pretty sure  you know what the Port is and what IT could do to people. 
is not recommended  because  there has been lot of scams and Trojans viruses and more .. 
Also about  The Game is taking 100% power usage …    are you dealing with Bitcoins  maybe or something  not sure but it's taking 100% power usage from game and c3 client 100% usage
Huh
The game will use 100% of a thread while in use, this how the game is designed.

The more clients you open the more threads it will use.

We added sleeper mode in iA chat, which limits the CPU time on all of the l2 client processes. This will make the game run slower since it has less CPU time.

Again, it is common sense that a game uses a full thread anyway, what game designed would make a game that does not use the full thread? It would run super slow.