Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About L2Walker [Important]
(Friday, January 21st, 2022, 03:02 PM)Spadie Wrote: Here is the logic for the AdSense block is the hosts file.
  • 1st Premise: BRs had issues with AdSense with plugin.
  • 2nd Premise: iA staff had to assist BRs 1 by 1 to remove the plugin from BR's chrome due to BR's limitations at the time (2011-2013)
  • 3rd Premise: Hosts file can route a domain to an address.
  • 4th Premise: Address 127.0.0.1 is the local host.
  • 5th Premise: Connecting to the 127.0.0.1 does not connect to the internet
  • 6th Premise: Comments were added to the hosts file so people could choose to edit it as they wish.
  • 7th Premise: Hosts file was already used for l2walker and it was the most simple way to add.
Conclusion: Therefore by including the AdSense domain mapped to 127.0.0.1 in the hosts the BRs plugins do not connect to AdSense over the internet and the hosts file documents what domains were blocked.  Also this means iA staff does not have to have BRs remove the plugins which use AdSense in Chrome to allow l2walker to function.

This can be independently verified by using software that tracks packets.  You may use a free firewall such as pfSense, to monitor the packets.

No one is forced to use l2walker and botting is optional.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
https://www.wikihow.com/Edit-the-Hosts-File-on-Windows
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1410...ndows.html
https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/index.html

iA chat does not use an IFRAME, it is a native win32 application, it uses a Window.

You can learn more here about win32 applications:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...g-a-window

The command line is a text based user interface.  The game does not "run on the command line", the game runs on Windows.

Our applications, as with any applications that run on Windows, you may choose to start the application using the graphical user interface (UI) or the command line interface (CLI).

The auto updater is a win32 console application, the default way to start the application is using the GUI.  iA chat is a native win32 application, which is started when you run the game, which is started by default using the GUI.

You can learn more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface
1. i don't need to learn anything  it's 2022   you can send me anything from  wiki  or anything you wish.  
2. but all what i can say to you from command line can access to another Computer  that's all and it's hacking program code  if you wish to be bad people of course . 
3. if you can install programs just by typing command line .  do you need even example ? 
4. if you can download git bash from another IP address from your local drive just by typing command line it meaning you can also access to another computers also
5. What the reason  again  From In game L2WALKER WITH CHROME ?  i do not see any point of it  what your'e  trying to send me or explain it  i just not want to waste my time on it
6. if people got tons of ads simple download ad block  that's my suggestion  for them   GAME+CHROME      DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WITH [ ADVERSTING MARKETING ]
7. how you can't get that ? it  do sense a lot   it's absolutely  free it's legally  you can use on your server ads  it's your property do how you want it  and wish to
8. but at least be nice to people even if it's a [ KID ]  because they quitting just because you was been rude to them .
9.And from those ads is not point anymore because you make people to quitting
10. i am not saying that you are scam people wallets accessing to others computers and take out private information   it's just my opinion what might could happen  
11. i just want to pass over some information to  people  just to be safe that's all from my point and view 
12.Believe me or not but  i do some #c  Skills  i we're been creating some of Application Games  
13. but your is little bit different...    back in a day  it was truly Game Program agree with you !   but now it's something people must take care of it ! 
14. It's only because you put  download link via Command line  do you get me now  you can send me whatever you like it 
15. One of most likely  people are scared  because you did put Download link via Hacking program ..  they just not telling you but just quitting but  i do at least explain it to you but you still not get that send me some rubbish from wiki or whatever  you do not need listen to Dexter Idea  but you do need make back the Game on the Right way if you wish take care of it and bring thousand of people back  very simple solution  it does not matter if it's c3 or Freya.  it's not about the client trust me  it's about how you wish to make it  for now i been see you want to quitting people only   why would you need game if you wish  people to quit ?  you doing all the wrong way also  which also make  me to start all this dangerous ideas what comes out from my side
Huh

Messages In This Thread
About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 03:00 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 07:21 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Anisoropos - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:32 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Anisoropos - Wednesday, January 19th, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 09:46 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 09:56 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 10:39 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Thursday, January 20th, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 11:06 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 11:22 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Friday, January 21st, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Dexter - Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, 08:50 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by BettyBoop - Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Anisoropos - Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, 06:52 AM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by HeroesBoss - Monday, January 24th, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: About L2Walker [Important] - by Spadie - Monday, January 24th, 2022, 03:33 PM