Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F4T4lArrows is here!!!!
Hi everyone 

Not sure anyone remembers me anymore but I am F4t4lArrows aka F4ilArrows aka Care aka some dude who used to play back in the day.

I'm trying to get my account back for old times sake (don't care about past donations, only characters) but the problem is, while I think I remember my username, password and old e-mail I used, the password box is limited to a number of characters that is lower than the password I used back then.

Any chance we could solve this Spadie?

Pretty please?

Thanks in advance!
A possible solution is that you create a web account first and then once spadie add's all your old account (if they are not deleted) then you can just change password by your self
(Wednesday, April 13th, 2022, 04:02 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: A possible solution is that you create a web account first and then once spadie add's all your old account (if they are not deleted) then you can just change password by your self

That's why I made a forum post 

thanks
i'm still don't understand if you have any issue with web account
I’m not shy just high At
If you have the old email you can message it to staff member and the accounts can be added to the web account if they still exist.
(Wednesday, April 13th, 2022, 07:57 PM)stefanos Wrote:
(Wednesday, April 13th, 2022, 04:02 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: A possible solution is that you create a web account first and then once spadie add's all your old account (if they are not deleted) then you can just change password by your self

That's why I made a forum post 

thanks
so you had a solution for your problem and just wanted to say that you are back and you have a problem?
If you need help in GR you can message mwraki.
So, question:

Do I need access to my old email?
(Sunday, April 17th, 2022, 08:17 PM)stefanos Wrote: So, question:

Do I need access to my old email?

Just install MIRC and join to ia channel and pm to any ia staff member who will be able to assist you with these stuffs. BettyBoop or Diabolico
xaxax