Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throne and Liberty
Will someone try this?

You think its possible to make this game custom like L2?
(Friday, April 22nd, 2022, 06:57 PM)Dexter Wrote: Will someone try this?

You think its possible to make this game custom like L2?
If you mean the game by NCSOFT.

It looks like a mixed up game of L2, AION,GuildWars, wow and SoulandBlade with some kind of zelda.

Probably designed to make you buy NC-Coins as it is in lineage 2 official. Paying thousands of dollars getting "smth" for 6 months untill the next patch arrives making your investments obsolete.

It looks good, ofc it does. Yet I don't think NCSoft is in any kind of way interested into a solid gamer base; they are interested in making money.

I think I will try it but as soon as they are doing changes to the game only to drain your money I'm out.

In addition to this they probably will use the "streamer marketing" as it was used by amazon for "New World" which also failed for several reasons.
I think they way they promote games nowadays make it less enjoyable to play the game since you already know what happens in certain parts of the game, which makes it quite useless to play it (for example story games).

What about you Dexter? Are you interested into playing a NCsoft game which might be a money hole like L2 right now?
if it turns like piece of shit P2W, I will not last long, if its like other games now, like selling skins and shit, while not touching the gameplay itself, it might have a chance.

tbh I really hope its gonna be worth it.
Few hours ago I checked out some of the gameplay and screenshots of the actual game.

They are investing sooooo much time into this game, that they used the old ass l2 c1 elven bow model for one of their bows.

Im pretty sure they will make it p2w because that's what NCsoft stands for.

Look at L2M, same like L2 off. Each 6 Months a new patch gets released so your gear sucks and you have to pay for another "super cool adventurous event" to be relevant in any kind.

I am really sad about how L2 turned out to be nowadays.
well they have no other choice, because they already fucked up L2, so they try to milk it as long as possible, but its been proven on the market that F2P games with custom skins and shit without the need to pay 2 win bring more cash, than actual P2W games.
So lets hope they wont fuck up
P2w keeps kids and loosers away tho. well some of them atleast
Actually P2W does keep everyone away who makes the game the game.
People forgot that L2 was designed to play with your friends and fight monsters. Nowadays ppl only want to be the "best" and kill everyone else in the game. So if there are no people in the game, it is already lost.

TBH I don't think NCsoft will change anything at all. As there are always ppl willing to pay tons of money to get a new item. Instead of playing the game to get it (Look at l2 off, there is no way you can get the next item by "playing the game" since they changed their game into that way).
tbh I think its gonna turn out to be p2w, I still hope they adapt to the new buy this skin system, it just makes more money in general, I would even prefer this to be idk, 15e/month or something
Actually this hope is already lost. It's NCsoft. They had so many chance to revive Lineage 2 even now they could but they won't/don't.
They are just greedy motherfuckers.
Just FKING play League of Legends. Best game ever
I guess everyone does but sometimes it is not as rewarding as we wish, so you need a cooldown with some other game.
(Tuesday, May 24th, 2022, 08:19 AM)Edvard Wrote: Just FKING play League of Legends. Best game ever
That is completely different genre.I do play league, but I want decent mmorpg.
Lmao

Ncsoft goes brrr.

Lineage 2 posts a "Best List" of Top Moneybags. Fucking retarded company. Gaming world turns into a fucking cash grab universe. *cough* diabolo

Backthen when the "old white guy" thought that games enhance the violence in school etc. and nobody was interested into games; these times were the best. Games were made for gamers and not made to grab your cash.

Fucking misery.
Seems like Throne and Liberty will be a bad game.

October it shall be released

They also directly included the l2walker special "no have to play" feature. Where you just let your character do everything on auto.
That fucking sucks lol, I just realized that it's running in KOREA and it seems like an absolute trash. My dreams got crushed.
(Friday, June 2nd, 2023, 12:00 PM)Dexter Wrote: That fucking sucks lol, I just realized that it's running in KOREA and it seems like an absolute trash. My dreams got crushed.

Yeah seems quite sucky. Melee classes are totally useless as you can dodge each attack by just stepping away, lmao.

NCsoft is just a bunch of sore losers, trying to squeeze every bit of money out of their players. In addition to this it seems like they made this game for mobile and then decided to go for pc too, which makes the game super static as various youtuber already complained about it.
Btw I didnt know that amzon with NCsoft will publish the game.