Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Time
My team will no longer pk bots as long as everyone respects peace on botting . ill post here if anyone of my team members get's pked while afk and if br team dont want to deal with it/him and make the person stop. then we will have War as long as the server keeps running. Hidden Name chars will also be posted and i'd like spadie to help reveal that person anyhow it will count as provokation for war.
Why does ppl still cry about hidden names?

Maybe it's the point behind the new name to break the bonds you made?

Yet Spadie or any other helper checks the Donation Item and tells everyone who you are.

That's how the circle of hatred and war will never end.
Ofc if you use your new name just to pk someone and nobody shall know that it's you, it's kinda dumb but that's the game.

offtopic:
Btw when high stats comes?
It used to be funny back in time when teams were unbalanced so some of us used to play hidden name and help x team to get a chance. now people (Diabolico) mostly use hidden chars to spread hate and rumors between the 2 sides last time we had an agreement for peace he used to log hidden name SR and kill both teams and let everyone believe it was mwraki behind that char.

well i dont mind if he reveals or not its same same anyway im not expecting peace to last so long anyway people get cocky when they dont need to farm anymore so they wont respect the peace rulles probably its just that now they can see who's fault it really is.

offtopic reply: if you mean new aria there is no opening date yet since spadie is busy (atleast that's what im hearing)
I personally dont like the DexterHE DexterSR etc thing, I only use it for my bots to get cheaper gear. lol
Thats why I use different names
yeah well we all use differend names but the point is that people use specific hidden names just to pk bots its like you have TheMistOfDeath AnisoroposSR And then create BestArcherBR and start pking people but you only use this one for bot pk no siege's or pvp's
Anisoropos is still pking kidsBr , so I will still kill anisoropospt

(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 08:30 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: It used to be funny back in time when teams were unbalanced so some of us used to play hidden name and help x team to get a chance. now people (Diabolico) mostly use hidden chars to spread hate and rumors between the 2 sides last time we had an agreement for peace he used to log hidden name SR and kill both teams and let everyone believe it was mwraki behind that char.

well i dont mind if he reveals or not its same same anyway im not expecting peace to last so long anyway people get cocky when they dont need to farm anymore so they wont respect the peace rulles probably its just that now they can see who's fault it really is.

offtopic reply: if you mean new aria there is no opening date yet since spadie is busy  (atleast that's what im hearing)
Gabbi chars , AnisAW , maleficent is not Diabolico or mwraki chars , so fuck you
Diabolico who pk you today dude?
I’m not shy just high At
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 12:38 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: Diabolico who pk you today dude?
He don’t pk me , but he pk jeisson and texeira !

and shodan kill johann
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 08:30 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: It used to be funny back in time when teams were unbalanced so some of us used to play hidden name and help x team to get a chance. now people (Diabolico) mostly use hidden chars to spread hate and rumors between the 2 sides last time we had an agreement for peace he used to log hidden name SR and kill both teams and let everyone believe it was mwraki behind that char.

offtopic reply: if you mean new aria there is no opening date yet since spadie is busy  (atleast that's what im hearing)

No pain, No Gain lord of Noob.

You want peace, Jew, go to church. Peace to you only in Auschwitz.
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 09:02 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: yeah well we all use differend names but the point is that people use specific hidden names just to pk bots its like you have TheMistOfDeath AnisoroposSR And then create BestArcherBR and start pking people but you only use this one for bot pk no siege's or pvp's
Blah Blah Blah Blah ... You and Betty kill my Pt and Sea of Spo ... Remember ??? You're cunning boy, help doesn't help, now hinder boy you're the best.
Peace is not an option!!!!!
ok then we dont have peace !
I’m not shy just high At
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 03:55 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: ok then we dont have peace !
Never peace for Yous
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 04:41 PM)foxx Wrote:
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 03:55 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: ok then we dont have peace !
Never peace for Yous
lol i dont want peace too i dont even ask for peace learn read before you talk.Thanks!
I’m not shy just high At
That went just like i expected Smile alright as everyone can see Diabolico provoked all br's with hes propaganda once again and turn them into FullHateMonkeyStyle like always.
anyway that's fine by me just now everyone can see who's who and who does what
Fuck you anisoropos, all brs want it Smile! I have here 18 new players stoped player because you kill all , now you want peace ? Fuck you ! Spadie know
Did all this new players stop before or after you send me information about their facebook profiles? like you did for jeisson christucker and foxx? or did they stop playing after you snitched out on me about where they are farming or when they are planning to attack aden and how many are they on the team? or did they quit after you fooled them and farmed coals and cot materials for me with your chars and said it was for you? THAT'S WHO YOU ARE everytime you make rwh for someone you ask them for materials pretending that you need some help but you are actually charging people FEE for the recipe Spadie trusted you with.
Cry is free anisoropos , so you can cry
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 06:37 PM)Diabolico Wrote: Cry is free anisoropos , so you can cry
hahaha everything is true and you cant even comment on it you are the rat of the br team
I was your friend once and I regret everything, everyone knows, so now you're going to fuck yourself, too bad BettyBoop still believes in you!
xaxaxaxaxaxa fuck you man
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 06:34 PM)Anisoropos Wrote: Did all this new players stop before or after you send me information about their facebook profiles? like you did for jeisson christucker and foxx? or did they stop playing after you snitched out on me about where they are farming or when they are planning to attack aden and how many are they on the team? or did they quit after you fooled them and farmed coals and cot materials for me with your chars and said it was for you? THAT'S WHO YOU ARE  everytime you make rwh for someone you ask them for materials pretending that you need some help but you are actually charging people FEE for the recipe Spadie trusted you with.
Dude, you are a cancer ia.
you guys all suck dicks btw
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 07:01 PM)Dexter Wrote: you guys all suck dicks btw
said the master sucker lol
https://ibb.co/k6ntjJm
omg forums is alive again i like it!
I’m not shy just high At

Nab
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 06:44 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 06:37 PM)Diabolico Wrote: Cry is free anisoropos , so you can cry
hahaha everything is true and you cant even comment on it you are the rat of the br team

Now, back to Auschwitz, jewish from Albânia!

(Sunday, May 22nd, 2022, 07:32 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: My team will no longer pk bots as long as everyone respects peace on botting . ill post here if anyone of my team members get's pked while afk and if br team dont want to deal with it/him and make the person stop. then we will have War as long as the server keeps running. Hidden Name chars will also be posted and i'd like spadie to help reveal that person anyhow it will count as provokation for war.
Peace to you, anymore! My team will not give peace to you kai your fail friends. You're lucky, I'm, for a while, a good part of the day in the game, however, when I get a chance to play, I'll make it for you on the farms, well while working with your bitches.
So IA turned into a jungle as it seems.
(Monday, May 23rd, 2022, 06:00 PM)Berom Wrote: So IA turned into a jungle as it seems.
they look like a pack of mad dogs dont they? haha
Maybe they are just mad af because they have just one enemy.
Berom give me your address. I will order some mens to fuk your fat ass
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 08:58 AM)Edvard Wrote: Berom give me your address. I will order some mens to fuk your fat ass

I'm really too old for such things.
I have been asked for my adress so I can get myself killed apparently, to this day, even after I releaved my exact position via google maps, I still am alive. Those fuckers are just weak internet heroes.
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 11:06 AM)Dexter Wrote: I have been asked for my adress so I can get myself killed apparently, to this day, even after I releaved my exact position via google maps, I still am alive. Those fuckers are just weak internet heroes.

They obviously can't escape the jungle. Way to poor lmao.
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 11:32 AM)Berom Wrote:
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 11:06 AM)Dexter Wrote: I have been asked for my adress so I can get myself killed apparently, to this day, even after I releaved my exact position via google maps, I still am alive. Those fuckers are just weak internet heroes.

They obviously can't escape the jungle. Way to poor lmao.
As i've said on other post's first they have to earn them selfs a visa lol with is not going to happend...