Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffs
Hallo,

I just wondered if we are have someone under us that knows such thing.

Earth resitance and Holy buff. Does it work?

What actually is "earth attacks"?

What kind are dark attacks?

Thanks in advance!
from my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison.

dark attack probably everything that comes from SpellHowler,Necromancer,Warcryer,Overlord(Maybe Blade dancer & Shillen Knight magic skills too)

again that's what common sence says it all depends on what spadie actually made the buffs to be usefull.

(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: from my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison. Also Paralyze

dark attack probably everything that comes from SpellHowler,Necromancer,Warcryer,Overlord(Maybe Blade dancer & Shillen Knight magic skills too)

again that's what common sence says it all depends on what spadie actually made the buffs to be usefull.

(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: From my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison. Also Paralyze

Dark attack probably everything that comes from SpellHowler,Necromancer,Warcryer,Overlord(Maybe Blade dancer & Shillen Knight magic skills too)

Again that's what common sence says it all depends on what spadie actually made the buffs to be usefull.

(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: From my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison. Also Paralyze

Dark attack probably everything that comes from SpellHowler,Necromancer,Warcryer,Overlord(Maybe Blade dancer & Shillen Knight magic skills too)

Again that's what common sence says it all depends on what spadie actually made the buffs to be usefull.

(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: from my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison.

(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Anisoropos Wrote: from my experience earth guard gives me + resistance to poison. Also Paralyze

lol it fucking sucks now that you cant edit posts ...
It doesn't matter to me. Thanks for your informations mate.
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 10:48 AM)Berom Wrote: Hallo,

Thanks in advance!
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  ----->> The fact that you actually don't know the Earth attacks and especially Dark attacks makes me laugh with consideration how really you're bad at Lineage 2 LMAO.
(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 10:02 AM)Edvard Wrote:
(Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 10:48 AM)Berom Wrote: Hallo,

Thanks in advance!
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  ----->> The fact that you actually don't know the Earth attacks and especially Dark attacks makes me laugh with consideration how really you're bad at Lineage 2 LMAO.
You do not understand the point.

Monsters use skills too. It's not ensured that they are of the same kind as character skills are, especially on IA.

I don't think you get what I am talking about, yet Im surprised that you still didnt change after all these years. All you are able to do is flame.

I also never mentioned or stated that I am "good at Lineage 2" did I?
I did not play this game/ server for several years now because of people like you.

I'd rather enjoy studying and reading "irl".
(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 10:02 AM)Edvard Wrote: Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  ----->> The fact that you actually don't know the Earth attacks and especially Dark attacks makes me laugh with consideration how really you're bad at Lineage 2 LMAO.
And are you? lol you cant do shit ingame you always said i have monkey to help me ,monkey will do this ,monkey will do that, haha not to mention you are just copying everything from others such as our team play style (RAT) LOL
(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 02:00 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 10:02 AM)Edvard Wrote: Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  ----->> The fact that you actually don't know the Earth attacks and especially Dark attacks makes me laugh with consideration how really you're bad at Lineage 2 LMAO.
And are you? lol you cant do shit ingame you always said i have monkey to help me ,monkey will do this ,monkey will do that, haha not to mention you are just copying everything from others such as our team play style (RAT) LOL

???? xD
This whole topic became massive cringefest. people comparing each other over fucking gameplay or others being like "top dogs" cuz they read irl.
Cant you just keep calling your uncles gay or some other pro gamer move shit?
(Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 02:00 PM)Anisoropos Wrote:
https://ibb.co/k6ntjJm
(Friday, May 27th, 2022, 09:15 PM)Dexter Wrote: This whole topic became massive cringefest. people comparing each other over fucking gameplay or others being like "top dogs" cuz they read irl.
Cant you just keep calling your uncles gay or some other pro gamer move shit?
if u can fix this buggy shit server.
No I can't, it became under influence of BRS, so I did quit the team. There was no point, anytime we brought something, brs were like do this or that, otherwise we quit IA. So spadie did it. I had better shit to do than argue with them.
(Sunday, May 29th, 2022, 09:26 AM)Dexter Wrote: No I can't, it became under influence of BRS, so I did quit the team. There was no point, anytime we brought something, brs were like do this or that, otherwise we quit IA. So spadie did it. I had better shit to do than argue with them.

I do understand that but this server is really shit now lol.

Class based buffs so you can't even buff your character as you want to? wtf
Dark Attack are magic based skills like drains.
Earth are magic based debuff skills like slow, wind shackle, curse weakness.
(Tuesday, May 31st, 2022, 08:43 PM)Spadie Wrote: Dark Attack are magic based skills like drains.
Does this apply to monster skills too or are they a different type?
(Thursday, August 31st, 2023, 09:54 AM)Berom Wrote:
(Tuesday, May 31st, 2022, 08:43 PM)Spadie Wrote: Dark Attack are magic based skills like drains.
Does this apply to monster skills too or are they a different type?
It should work for mobs too or at least it used to work in the past. 
It is actually how the best farmers used to do it, adapt buffs to the area you farm each time.