Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker DPI Settings
If you having issues with l2 crashes when running walker, you may need to change your DPI settings for walker.

[Image: walker-dpi-settings.png]
still crashed yesterday
yeah it doesnt work for everyone sadly
(Sunday, December 11th, 2022, 09:51 PM)Spadie Wrote: If you having issues with l2 crashes when running walker, you may need to change your DPI settings for walker.

[Image: walker-dpi-settings.png]

Looks like Windows 98 to me.
I think its some windows server lol, or just disabled the "cool look" for more performance
It is just Windows 10 with "smart" auto adjusted color based on wallpaper setting on.
erm ... just quckie .. my walker party gets random crash every 4-6 hours .... would that fix it
i mean first 4 hours are spot on....after that randomly some of the bots crash
would that fix it
it does not fix that, it feels like the newer windows/hardware the worse it gets, I guess 32 bit windows would work better.
Also, it's not always "random" crash, the more "actions/per minute" the higher chance the bot crashes. That is why usually the HIGH attack speed characters get fucked first. If you notice, usually healers crash as the last ones.
Not using soulshots/spiritshots will very likely help keeping the bots up for longer.

Also for some reason I noticed, if I setup bots for the night and leave the screen UP, meaning I dont turn my PC screen off, they stay up for longer too.

I guess windows can notice the screen is not actually on so it stops/slows down some background processes that cause the walker to crash your clients.
you got a point there , its either tyrant or some of the other dmg dealers that goes first
never had the healer to crash like you say

on top of that my screen is always on so i eliminate that
Okoto , you use SS ?
(Wednesday, March 15th, 2023, 01:44 PM)Emioni Wrote: Okoto , you use SS ?
yes , with script
I also had problems when using ss in the script, now that I don't use it anymore I don't have a problem.
(Wednesday, March 15th, 2023, 03:55 PM)okoto Wrote:
yes , with script
Does it even make sense to your ss script on tyrant? I mean it will just pop every 4th-5th auto attack doesn't it?

(Thursday, March 16th, 2023, 02:31 PM)Berom Wrote:
(Wednesday, March 15th, 2023, 03:55 PM)okoto Wrote:
yes , with script
Does it even make sense to your ss script on tyrant? I mean it will just pop every 4th-5th auto attack doesn't it?
use* sry
As I said, I don't think using a script is the issue, its actions per minute issue.
The more the walker has to do, the higher chance of it going full GR mode and be lazy kai error out.

So imo the best case scenario how to bot safely would be, use HIGH dmg LOW p attack dmg dealers, DO NOT use any kind of soulshots and the risk of getting error should go down by a lot.

Obviously try to avoid using health/mana potion completely, because as I said, the lesser the actions the lower risk of getting error.

I will test the theory during weekend, but I am pretty certain that is the case.
(Friday, March 17th, 2023, 09:43 AM)Dexter Wrote: As I said, I don't think using a script is the issue, its actions per minute issue.
The more the walker has to do, the higher chance of it going full GR mode and be lazy kai error out.

So imo the best case scenario how to bot safely would be, use HIGH dmg LOW p attack dmg dealers, DO NOT use any kind of soulshots and the risk of getting error should go down by a lot.

Obviously try to avoid using health/mana potion completely, because as I said, the lesser the actions the lower risk of getting error.

I will test the theory during weekend, but I am pretty certain that is the case.

so if before i was getting char dc after 4+ hours 
today did brief "test" if i can call it like that , the champs with high atk speed ( aka more action ) dont use shots , only the ones with less atk speed or dmg use shots
results from 10am till 5ish pm - no issues 
from 7pm till now ( 10:41 pm ) no issues
so the action theory works ... will keep observing it