Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information on maximum amounts
as i have been hearing for days that players have issues or dont understand how the maximum amounts from adenas/ancient adenas works
i will give you some informartion about specific number.

The number 2,147,483,647 is the eighth Mersenne Prime, equal to 231 − 1. It is one of only four known double Mersenne Primes.
The primality of this number was proven by Leonhard Euler, who reported the proof in a letter to Daniel Bernoulli written in 1772. Euler used trial division, improving on Pierto Cataldi's method, so that at most 372 divisions were needed. It thus improved upon the previous record-holding prime, 6,700,417, also discovered by Euler, forty years earlier. The number 2,147,483,647 remained the largest known prime until 1867.
In computing, this number is the largest value that a singed 32-bit integer field can hold.

In videio games the number 2,147,483,647 often becomes a hard limit for various statistics in video games, such as points or money, if they are represented by signed 32-bit integers rather than floating point, doouble precision  or arbitary precision. Going over this limit by legitimate means, or by modding or hacking the game, results in many different outcomes caused by integer overflow. The most common outcome is the number "wrapping" into the negatives. Another potential outcome is game crashing, thus meaning there was no failsafe implemented in the event the value exceeds the signed 32-bit limit generally if the underlying engine has undefined behavior, instead of a wraparound behavior, for integer overflow. A well-known example in video games is that of RunSpace and Old School RunSpace, where the number is used as the maximum amount of coins (or any other item) that a player can hold at once with normal methods, known as a "max cash stack". In similar cases, where an unsinged instead of signed 32-bit integer is used, the limit might be extended to 4.294,967,295

If you want to know more information about this number you can search on the internet.
I’m not shy just high At