Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria things
Some suggestions for Victoria in 2023 b/c these dogs who suggest for balance changes are braindead. 

1) Bring back clan alliance? Fcking WLs stunning party members in siege zone is retarded. 
    I dont remember the reason clan alliance got removed, was it because the entire server become an ally?

2) Nerf 2handed hero sword/blunt like 30% or something. These fcks go full tank and still get to have 200k+ patk.

3) Remove or nerf gaurds in siege. I dont think there is a single reason for them to exist anyway.

4) Add song of hunter buff on buffers or on SWS like it used to be in the past.

Thanks, have a good day.
So everyone is brain dead except for you.
You took it a bit too personal bro.
I know that most of what i said wont happen but still wanted to make the post.
(Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023, 11:22 AM)Thriller Wrote: Some suggestions for Victoria in 2023 b/c these dogs who suggest for balance changes are braindead. 

1) Bring back clan alliance? Fcking WLs stunning party members in siege zone is retarded. 
    I dont remember the reason clan alliance got removed, was it because the entire server become an ally?

2) Nerf 2handed hero sword/blunt like 30% or something. These fcks go full tank and still get to have 200k+ patk.

3) Remove or nerf gaurds in siege. I dont think there is a single reason for them to exist anyway.

Thanks, have a good day.
I agree about the Ally. Ally is very useful function to have. Nerfing 2h sword will ruin the server even more. It's obvious that 2h is to OP on SK for example and not balanced but the issue is that most players spent their own time to craft 2h swords for SK/PA/DA and they are enjoying for many year's playing it and abusing it so if Spadie is going to nerf them the population that left from now would be ruined and most players would quit or stop playing for PvP completely. The Guards is totally fine they are not to OP or to Weak i think they are perfect also by removing guards it would bring us to higher client style like C6 when you can play sieges without guards which is not cool and not fun. Adding Song of Hunter in Vic would be terrible idea as we are already facing some bad balance because of some certain things and wind/hunter would be make everything worse. So from all this 4 suggestions i would agree only for Ally.
alliance i agree

why nerf 2handed hero sword/blunt? these classes are already slow and you can kill them using mages / daggers lol
do you want to make them useless again? lol or you want kill tank class using archer?

now why hunter? what would be the chance of a mage against archer using hunter?
well i guess you want play l2 archer again .
(Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023, 11:22 AM)Thriller Wrote: Some suggestions for Victoria in 2023 b/c these dogs who suggest for balance changes are braindead. 

Thanks, have a good day.

I will give my opinion, hunter and wind are Buffs that we are used to playing without, so there would be no need, but if any player has access to these buffs, paid or through some type of award or edition, everyone can have access too.
About Ally, it should never be removed, but ally must contain a limit of 4 or 5 Clans in it.

About exchanging 2H on SK and others, I think we are giving up some qualities using this sword, but also gaining a lot, so leave it at that and that's it.

Respecting all opinions
I love song of hunter but i will admit it might not be a good idea to bring it back.

But nerfing the 2h sword/blunt is only fair for the server. Even if you nerf them a little bit they will still be overpowered as fck.
Or what about boosting 1h sword/blunt a little bit? When was the last time you saw someone play with 1h sword/blunt?
Also do you see anyone play GL? Dont you think GL needs a bit of boost?

Bringing back clan alliance in server would be good for pvp in siege zones but it needs to have like max 3 clans or something.

I just wanted to point out some obviously overpowered shit, when on the other side there are some classes and hero weapons really weak.
kids saying why nerf 2h herow on sk/da or whatever,so its ok for them to hit for 40k cirt on 50k hp ? LMAO
(Thursday, August 24th, 2023, 10:12 PM)sino Wrote: kids saying why nerf 2h herow on sk/da or whatever,so its ok for them to hit for 40k cirt on 50k hp ? LMAO
I will show you that your argument is useless!
for 40 k crit sk need use r dw.
sk atack speed 0.738 using r dw.
change critical 136.
speed 148.
now tell me sk chance touch a character and kill fast?
since he has no mage resistance, so he dies easily for mage/aw.

I think all classes are good and each one has a disadvantage, so sk/tks are slow and low rates, why remove the force? useless doing? imagine him slow and when he touches the other player he hits 1 k dmg?

I myself kill many sk/tks/ws using my necro or aw easy.

I see many players here crying precisely because they don't like the class and want to favor only that class that likes to play!
No my BR amigo , you only want to keep your overpowered 2h weapon to stay retarded strong.
I personally want all classes to be playable unlike now kids only play 2h weapon tanks with retarded patk and insane pdef too.
It is obvious to everyone that this shit is too strong and it has to be nerfed. I dont ask to make it same patk with 1h weapon but it has to go a bit lower than it is now.
Only people already play it dont see the problem or dont want to see the problem with it.
(Thursday, August 24th, 2023, 11:25 PM)Thriller Wrote: No my BR amigo , you only want to keep your overpowered 2h weapon to stay retarded strong.
I personally want all classes to be playable unlike now kids only play 2h weapon tanks with retarded patk and insane pdef too.
It is obvious to everyone that this shit is too strong and it has to be nerfed. I dont ask to make it same patk with 1h weapon but it has to go a bit lower than it is now.
Only people already play it dont see the problem or dont want to see the problem with it.

do you know how slow this class is? do you know that 1 mage +3 with weapon S+3 can easily kill him?
so why make him weak? to be useless? and be used only on farms?
(Thursday, August 24th, 2023, 11:47 PM)Emioni Wrote: do you know how slow this class is? do you know that 1 mage +3 with weapon S+3 can easily kill him?

All melee classes are slower but i dont see you play any other class other than this broken tank shit with 2h weapon.
Even if it gets a little nerf will still be overpowered af b/c thats how retarded broken it is.
No mage can kill you with +3 , you heal more with qhp than the dmg a +3 mage does.
Mages on victoria dont do much dmg anyways, so maybe they need a boost too xd.
(Friday, August 25th, 2023, 11:06 AM)Thriller Wrote:
(Thursday, August 24th, 2023, 11:47 PM)Emioni Wrote: do you know how slow this class is? do you know that 1 mage +3 with weapon S+3 can easily kill him?

All melee classes are slower but i dont see you play any other class other than this broken tank shit with 2h weapon.
Even if it gets a little nerf will still be overpowered af b/c thats how retarded broken it is.
No mage can kill you with +3 , you heal more with qhp than the dmg a +3 mage does.
Mages on victoria dont do much dmg anyways, so maybe they need a boost too xd.

The only mage that i consider to be weak is SPH in Victoria. Mages like Necro or especially SPS can 1v1 SK easy without any struggle as it has debuff to decrease P atk hard on them and with Dark demon once you debuff him with just one debuff which decreases P atk you can stand in one spot without moving by using QHQ and kill him with aura flare. Did this many times to DA/PA/SK players with my sps without any issue.
(Friday, August 25th, 2023, 03:44 PM)Edvard Wrote: The only mage that i consider to be weak is SPH in Victoria. Mages like Necro or especially SPS can 1v1 SK easy without any struggle as it has debuff to decrease P atk hard on them and with Dark demon once you debuff him with just one debuff which decreases P atk you can stand in one spot without moving by using QHQ and kill him with aura flare. Did this many times to DA/PA/SK players with my sps without any issue.

I agree with what you write here.

The thing the dude said is that a mage with +3 s grade can kill SK as an argument to not nerf the 2h overpowered hero, but thats completely bs.
or something simplier allow donators to put both sword/blunts whatever they like like the old good times, sk need crusher
Always Never. Blood Code
https://ibb.co/sv5Bj15[Image: sv5Bj15]