Poll: POLL: Reset Clans 2023*
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, we want new start
42.31%
11 42.31%
No, keep old clans
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Clans - 2023 -
Hello, many people find annoying that you cant delete clans created for trolling years before.
Some players end up creating many clans that want to delete nowadays because nothing really works properly in siege zone when you have 3-4 clans in the same party.
I know, i found a poll for clan reset from 2021 and i decided to make a new one since many people came back to play now.
Is better not to do it. Because many times a lot of issues comes with that when you have to create a new clan. System would crash or say any shit that u can't create clan. Happend to me many times
it could also be good to port in town after death(from siege zone) and remove this bs time limit to prey , just make it auto register for all clans its 2024 almost
Always Never. Blood Code
https://ibb.co/sv5Bj15[Image: sv5Bj15]
Just fully wipe victoria. No free items. No free heroes. No botting allowed accept buffers in town.
(Wednesday, August 30th, 2023, 11:55 AM)Berom Wrote: Just fully wipe victoria. No free items. No free heroes. No botting allowed accept buffers in town.
I kinda agree on everything but botting cant be punished , everyone is going to use it with or without permission.
I am pretty sure it could be avoided, but the issue is, botting is kinda core feature when it comes to IA, I believe it would have too big of a backlash, also there is not enough of players to actually play without bots since most of the farming is based on party farming.
(Wednesday, August 30th, 2023, 07:01 PM)Thriller Wrote:
(Wednesday, August 30th, 2023, 11:55 AM)Berom Wrote: Just fully wipe victoria. No free items. No free heroes. No botting allowed accept buffers in town.
I kinda agree on everything but botting cant be punished , everyone is going to use it with or without permission.
Bring back Smoke to IA and all botters will be punished within 1 day lol.
(Thursday, August 31st, 2023, 08:04 AM)Dexter Wrote: I am pretty sure it could be avoided, but the issue is, botting is kinda core feature when it comes to IA, I believe it would have too big of a backlash, also there is not enough of players to actually play without bots since most of the farming is based on party farming.
Change it. Make it single farming again. Real classes will be more relevant again.

More monster with less power. Make monster trains a thing again.
In what world would Spadie find the time to completely overhaul the gameplay for Victoria?
(Friday, September 1st, 2023, 07:18 AM)Dexter Wrote: In what world would Spadie find the time to completely overhaul the gameplay for Victoria?
Set up aria 200x
(Friday, September 1st, 2023, 07:18 AM)Dexter Wrote: In what world would Spadie find the time to completely overhaul the gameplay for Victoria?
Idk , there are many people came back for victoria right now and they are going to stay until the Aria opening hopefully.
Either you like or not , someone gotta do something here.
It is not like I disagree, Victoria is super boring to me, its just Spadie is a human too (believe it or not) and he has shit to do irl
(Thursday, August 31st, 2023, 09:51 AM)Berom Wrote:
(Thursday, August 31st, 2023, 08:04 AM)Dexter Wrote: I am pretty sure it could be avoided, but the issue is, botting is kinda core feature when it comes to IA, I believe it would have too big of a backlash, also there is not enough of players to actually play without bots since most of the farming is based on party farming.
Change it. Make it single farming again. Real classes will be more relevant again.

More monster with less power. Make monster trains a thing again.

i miss monster trains ...