Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deleted post?
is my wtf is going on post got deleted?
advertisting is not allowed, thats why
y cuz i didnt write like in the first sentence of the comment that is not a promote or something like that and it was an example but i can see why thinks is like that here the stuff is brain dead
I told them to delete it because you specifically mentioned server name, you could give an example without promoting it. But I guess you are the brain dead one.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah cuz with giving the name of another server i make the thousand of ppl playing ia leave and join the other server..HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AND THAT MADE THA IA UNPLAYBLE ANYMORE WITHOUT ALL THAT PPL THAT LEFT CUZ OF ME .... AM I SO SORRY SPADIE AND DEXTER FOR MAKE SUCH A HUGE IMPACT IN YOUR ONLINE POPULATION...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU 40+BOOMERS NEED TO JUST LEAVE THOSE THINGS FOR GOOD AND THATS FOR SURE ..YOU CANT COMPREHEAD THE TIMES AND ERA YOU ARE IN YOU ARE WAY STUCK IN THEY WAY WAY BACK YEARS...ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT FAIL DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKETHESE DEAD SHADOW THAT YOU CALL IA EVEN SHITIER THAT IT IS RIGHT NOW AND HAVE A GREAT FAIL TO OPEN AND CLOSE ARIA FOR LIKE 1000TH TIME

oh and 1 more thing for dexter
you said:i have never played any other server than ia
and thats gives us the following fact
YOU DONT KNOW HOW ORIGINAL L2 IS
SO YOU CANT DO SHIT TO HELP THIS SERVER OR ANY SERVER
YOU AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE YOU HERE BETTER GO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOU LIFE DO ANOTHER HOBBY AN LIVE L2 FOR THOSE HOW ARE LOVE IT
cool story bro
(Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, 01:52 PM)Dexter Wrote: cool story bro
ofc that will be you answer man i didnt expect anything more than that
you are just a clueless man living his life in a basement doing nothing
(Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, 08:33 AM)napped Wrote: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah cuz with giving the name of another server i make the thousand of ppl playing ia leave and join the other server..HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AND THAT MADE THA IA UNPLAYBLE ANYMORE WITHOUT ALL THAT PPL THAT LEFT CUZ OF ME .... AM I SO SORRY SPADIE AND DEXTER FOR MAKE SUCH A HUGE IMPACT IN YOUR ONLINE POPULATION...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU 40+BOOMERS NEED TO JUST LEAVE THOSE THINGS FOR GOOD AND THATS FOR SURE ..YOU CANT COMPREHEAD THE TIMES AND ERA YOU ARE IN YOU ARE WAY STUCK IN THEY WAY WAY BACK YEARS...ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT FAIL DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKETHESE DEAD SHADOW THAT YOU CALL IA EVEN SHITIER THAT IT IS RIGHT NOW AND HAVE A GREAT FAIL TO OPEN AND CLOSE ARIA FOR LIKE 1000TH TIME

oh and 1 more thing for dexter
you said:i have never played any other server than ia
and thats gives us the following fact
YOU DONT KNOW HOW ORIGINAL L2 IS
SO YOU CANT DO SHIT TO HELP THIS SERVER OR ANY SERVER
YOU AND EVERY ONE IS LIKE YOU HERE BETTER GO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOU LIFE DO ANOTHER HOBBY AN LIVE L2 FOR THOSE HOW ARE LOVE IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJk...rnavSharan
helpless homosapiens a c6 version of victoria will open in 1-2 months from a guy .. what a *team of ia stuff* cant do in 10 years made by 1 guy

*team of ia stuff* includesConfusedpadie,his dog,his cat,his hamster,1 unboiled egg,a criket,15g dust from under frigde