Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TH EDITED *SuckMyDagger*
I've been playing this server for over 12 YEARS! so far I had not witnessed anything like what happened on the last day 03/09/2023 and also on the 02/09/2023 where a HK dagger is giving 19k of critical in an archer, WITHOUT SKILL, and 9k of DAMAGE in a SK FULL defense.

I hope that for the greater good, SPADIE you will correct this error and also check the status of some players, as they are looking a little bit when modified.

I'm the person who most accepts losing on this server, but in a FAIR and HONEST way.

So, having already contributed financially to this server, I would like an ANSWER and an interference from you.

Thank you in advance to those who lost with me, and I'm waiting for a position so I don't stop playing this server that I've been participating for a while.

TH no HK Sorry !!!
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 11:09 AM)xakrete Wrote: I've been playing this server for over 12 YEARS! so far I had not witnessed anything like what happened on the last day 03/09/2023 and also on the 02/09/2023 where a HK dagger is giving 19k of critical in an archer, WITHOUT SKILL, and 9k of DAMAGE in a SK FULL defense.

I hope that for the greater good, SPADIE you will correct this error and also check the status of some players, as they are looking a little bit when modified.

I'm the person who most accepts losing on this server, but in a FAIR and HONEST way.

So, having already contributed financially to this server, I would like an ANSWER and an interference from you.

Thank you in advance to those who lost with me, and I'm waiting for a position so I don't stop playing this server that I've been participating for a while.

TH no HK Sorry !!!
My dagger was not edit,so stop talking shit,everything happend when we win and u loose u cry about edits,i hope u are happy with the results!
It wasnt edits brother, just some TH still had lv3 dash instead of lv1.
It was a bug and it is fixed. Plus all castles got reset because of this.
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 11:09 AM)xakrete Wrote: I've been playing this server for over 12 YEARS! so far I had not witnessed anything like what happened on the last day 03/09/2023 and also on the 02/09/2023 where a HK dagger is giving 19k of critical in an archer, WITHOUT SKILL, and 9k of DAMAGE in a SK FULL defense.

TH no HK Sorry !!!
EASY CLAP
daggers do 0 dmg on skills since 2009 and you started 2011, you also cry all day i imagine how much time it took you to understand how you lost and it surelly wasnt from the ths, you got 5 days to rethink it. Furtheremore why you didnt quit previous sunday that you bugged aden and took it without guards and npcs?
Always Never. Blood Code
https://ibb.co/sv5Bj15[Image: sv5Bj15]
Wink 
and once again the BR team comes to report Bugs which the same Staff who discovered first were too busy taking advantage of them.
Shit, and we still have to hear "BRS Crying".
Fuck, if you don't have the strength to beat the BR team in a clean game, go back to the initial zone there, maybe you'll find a chance of victory.
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 01:33 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote: and once again the BR team comes to report Bugs which the same Staff who discovered first were too busy taking advantage of them.
Fuck, if you don't have the strength to beat the BR team in a clean game, go back to the initial zone there, maybe you'll find a chance of victory.
TH is only your excuses to blame for the loss,

Your real loss was that you guys for last weekend didn't log all,

You can't win if you dont bring all your zerg vs our small zerg. 

GR team only used few daggers during the sieges and if you had some brain cells you could easily kill those daggers with mages. 

Those daggers were not Edit or smth, they die to 2-3 skills from NC or any other Mage but you guys are just to stupid to realise that i guess or have 0 synergy in the team to play as a team

Again your loss is just simply that you couldn't bring 30-40 players for the siege like you always do when we are like max 15 players and not because of few daggers that were not even edit and could die easily by mage

I wonder what other excuses you guys will find if we win this up coming weekend again?.
Yes is like thriller said ! So spadie checked kai fixed all !
Castle get reset too and here can see new leaders
http://www.iagaming.net/p/victoria/?p=castle

(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 01:40 PM)Edvard Wrote:
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 01:33 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote: and once again the BR team comes to report Bugs which the same Staff who discovered first were too busy taking advantage of them.

GR team only used few daggers during the sieges and if you had some brain cells you could easily kill those daggers with mages. 

Those daggers were not Edit or smth, they die to 2-3 skills from NC or any other Mage but you guys are just to stupid to realise that i guess or have 0 synergy in the team to play as a team

Again your loss is just simply that you couldn't bring 30-40 players for the siege like you always do when we are like max 15 players and not because of few daggers that were not even edit and could die easily by mage

I wonder what other excuses you guys will find if we win this up coming weekend again?.
Brs dagger dash is lvl 1, your team some daggers dash is lvl 3 .
is not edit , spadie try help some olds GRs with to give him full skill chars because many have like thanos 500 chars and it would be difficult for him to get each skill by hand.
 Spadie run wrong script kai give the ( edits lvl) skills.
i dont know i was giving bigger crits on sws than any th but brs didnt realised it i guess
Always Never. Blood Code
should spadie gonna change name from Illicit awakening to l2cry?
I’m not shy just high At
Aden castle should be disabled
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 01:52 PM)BettyBoop Wrote: should spadie gonna change name from Illicit awakening to l2cry?
Yes,I was thinking the same LOL

(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:12 PM)Dexter Wrote: Aden castle should be disabled
We already have disabled a lot of things I guess xD
As always, to win on equal terms, they can't do it kkkk I knew something was wrong...
Good thing for losers who don't know how to win normally.

my god, is this just an excuse?
you had 4 or 5 TH that only gave 2 hits to our mage and acher and that's sorry, tell more jokes please kkkkkkk

(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:19 PM)Jeisson/marry Wrote:

my god, is this just an excuse?
you had 4 or 5 TH that only gave 2 hits to our mage and acher and that's sorry, tell more jokes please kkkkkkk
the fact is that even with the bugs and most players you gained aden for 3 to 4 seconds
so to understand if we do not make it big thing that one Th hit us with crazy dmg noone gonna report it to spadie and playing with lvl 3 dash nice ia helpers, like i said yesterday congrats for winning all castle  but the problem stil problem when you use dagger with old skills or whatever char and you know it and you dont going to spadie to fix it!
Welcome to hell!
we had 10-12 kappa , your archers and mages die 1-2 hit anyway . we ll bet for what are you gonna cry next weekend that we ll be more people

(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:21 PM)CrazyDrainer Wrote: so to understand if we do not make it big thing that one Th hit us with crazy dmg noone gonna report it to spadie and playing with lvl 3 dash nice ia helpers, like i said yesterday congrats for winning all castle and the reason who we loose is not the lvl 3 dash its cause you are more than us and i like it cause now we have reason to play , but the problem stil problem when you use dagger with old skills or whatever char and you know it and you dont going to spadie to fix it!
you lost cause you all play 2 hand sk and dorfs even if the 2 ths were something else you d still loose . Problem is brs are very loud and flame a lot so thet took their lesson of acting big. And imagine cyp3k tsakal and dexter were not with us this time
Always Never. Blood Code
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Thanos Wrote: we had 10-12 kappa , your archers and mages die 1-2 hit anyway . we ll bet for what are you gonna cry next weekend that we ll be more people

(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:21 PM)CrazyDrainer Wrote: so to understand if we do not make it big thing that one Th hit us with crazy dmg noone gonna report it to spadie and playing with lvl 3 dash nice ia helpers, like i said yesterday congrats for winning all castle and the reason who we loose is not the lvl 3 dash its cause you are more than us and i like it cause now we have reason to play , but the problem stil problem when you use dagger with old skills or whatever char and you know it and you dont going to spadie to fix it!
you lost cause you all play 2 hand sk and dorfs even if the 2 ths were something else you d still loose . Problem is brs are very loud and flame a lot so thet took their lesson of acting big. And imagine cyp3k tsakal and dexter were not with us this time
the problem is that ia HELPERS know about the lvl 3 dash and did not report it i dont care about castle lol
Welcome to hell!
I suggest to wipe victoria and all are fine
I’m not shy just high At
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:30 PM)CrazyDrainer Wrote:
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 02:23 PM)Thanos Wrote: we had 10-12 kappa , your archers and mages die 1-2 hit anyway . we ll bet for what are you gonna cry next weekend that we ll be more people

the problem is that ia HELPERS know about the lvl 3 dash and did not report it i dont care about castle lol
yes and for some staff members that is just crying lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pWlJo14...sp=sharing 
In this video we clearly see the example of the GRS force that gives EXIT after reseber a sleep
Grs suckers.

qq
(Monday, September 4th, 2023, 05:08 PM)NaziRanger Wrote: Grs suckers.

qq
suck ur dicks pls