Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Drama Issues
I dont understand why there is all this drama about everything on this server.
First of you pick a side to fight its either br team or gr team.But thats complete irelevant to the purpose because if there is only 1 team there is no pvp.
Why you make all this drama about TH EDITS, "OMG TH KILLS SO FAST","OMG TH DEALS 30K DMG".
If you are incapable of killing somebody means that there is something wrong with that object or your are doing something wrong.Even though some TH had dash lvl 3 that lead to deal more damage than normal new TH,why spam about it or flame about it when at the same time you play a character that Deals 30k normal hit ,get max 3k damage from enemies and has over 100k hp.That is nonsense and that proves that even if you call somebody that he doesnt know how to play or buff or just noob ,you are the monkey.I play here 2 weeks i see most of the people play WS a class that is the most irelevant class in every aspect of the game on every chronicle,but yet you spam play it and you think that you are good when you have 90% stun chance and you hit 30k normal damage.You play SK and you cry about people farming SK hero.Both sides have crafters of heroes not only once and yet there are some players who are just farmers.What special did you do on achieving that hero?You farmed like everyone else but yet you can farm every single item there is on donation list ,there are no special r tatoos like it used to be ,there are no greater and royal heroes,yet i see drama about Sk double handed.

Problem is on your brain set and not on anything of the game.Everything people suggest makes sense for them doesnt need a negative comment under it.Learn to play and stop crying about anything when you abuse Double handed sword on tanks and WS OP Stats.
cool story bro
(Friday, September 8th, 2023, 01:19 AM)PowerOfArcher Wrote: I dont understand why there is all this drama about everything on this server.
First of you pick a side to fight its either br team or gr team.But thats complete irelevant to the purpose because if there is only 1 team there is no pvp.
Why you make all this drama about TH EDITS, "OMG TH KILLS SO FAST","OMG TH DEALS 30K DMG".
If you are incapable of killing somebody means that there is something wrong with that object or your are doing something wrong.Even though some TH had dash lvl 3 that lead to deal more damage than normal new TH,why spam about it or flame about it when at the same time you play a character that Deals 30k normal hit ,get max 3k damage from enemies and has over 100k hp.That is nonsense and that proves that even if you call somebody that he doesnt know how to play or buff or just noob ,you are the monkey.I play here 2 weeks i see most of the people play WS a class that is the most irelevant class in every aspect of the game on every chronicle,but yet you spam play it and you think that you are good when you have 90% stun chance and you hit 30k normal damage.You play SK and you cry about people farming SK hero.Both sides have crafters of heroes not only once and yet there are some players who are just farmers.What special did you do on achieving that hero?You farmed like everyone else but yet you can farm every single item there is on donation list ,there are no special r tatoos like it used to be ,there are no greater and royal heroes,yet i see drama about Sk double handed.

Problem is on your brain set and not on anything of the game.Everything people suggest makes sense for them doesnt need a negative comment under it.Learn to play and stop crying about anything when you abuse Double handed sword on tanks and WS OP Stats.
Relax, take some beer habibi
omg eleos
Welcome to hell!