Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spellsinger need to shine once more !!
As an old player coming back i wanted to play again my favorite class, Spellsinger, although after a few set up i tried(armors-tattos-buffs), i realised that the class is very-very weak.Spellsinger is a PvP class with good casting,fast spelling, and normal M.att. Its casting is too low and its M.att low as usual, but with this low casting speed makes the class unplayable and the set ups restricted. Can you please check the class and bring it back to life once more? Please feel free to write your opinion.
Thanx for reading.

P.S Skill " Deep Freeze" is like 0% chance and supposed to be the best , the signature skill, of SPS
(Wednesday, September 13th, 2023, 09:24 PM)Zakren Wrote: As an old player coming back i wanted to play again my favorite class, Spellsinger, although after a few set up i tried(armors-tattos-buffs), i realised that the class is very-very weak.Spellsinger is a PvP class with good casting,fast spelling, and normal M.att. Its casting is too low and its M.att low as usual, but with this low casting speed makes the class unplayable and the set ups restricted. Can you please check the class and bring it back to life once more? Please feel free to write your opinion.
Thanx for reading.

P.S Skill " Deep Freeze" is like 0% chance and supposed to be the best , the signature skill, of SPS

The fact that this post was posted makes me aware of you that you don't know how to play the SPS on the current balance of Vic. Vic balance is fked up which is a fact but SPS is still one of the TOP classes after NC that you can play easily on vic. 

The issue is that most of the players abusing 2h sword so they all play on Tanks no zerg and with tons of resistance buffs so you won't be expecting to make OP damage to tanks especially by wearing DC robe vs tanks. Most of the time during PvP SPS needs to wear Dark demon + R acumen for land debuffs and with surrender to water you would still make to tanks from 5k to 8k per hydro

On another behalf SPS do good damage to other classes like to Mages/Archers starting from 10k to even 15k per hydro if you play it correctly even by wearing dc robe

And SPS is best class to fight vs Fighters because of Curse:Weakness debuff which removes 50% P atk and this debuff lands pretty easy on any class even if it's a tank
(Thursday, September 14th, 2023, 01:04 PM)Edvard Wrote:
(Wednesday, September 13th, 2023, 09:24 PM)Zakren Wrote: As an old player coming back i wanted to play again my favorite class, Spellsinger, although after a few set up i tried(armors-tattos-buffs), i realised that the class is very-very weak.Spellsinger is a PvP class with good casting,fast spelling, and normal M.att. Its casting is too low and its M.att low as usual, but with this low casting speed makes the class unplayable and the set ups restricted. Can you please check the class and bring it back to life once more? Please feel free to write your opinion.
Thanx for reading.

The fact that this post was posted makes me aware of you that you don't know how to play the SPS on the current balance of Vic. Vic balance is fked up which is a fact but SPS is still one of the TOP classes after NC that you can play easily on vic. 

The issue is that most of the players abusing 2h sword so they all play on Tanks no zerg and with tons of resistance buffs so you won't be expecting to make OP damage to tanks especially by wearing DC robe vs tanks. Most of the time during PvP SPS needs to wear Dark demon + R acumen for land debuffs and with surrender to water you would still make to tanks from 5k to 8k per hydro

On another behalf SPS do good damage to other classes like to Mages/Archers starting from 10k to even 15k per hydro if you play it correctly even by wearing dc robe

And SPS is best class to fight vs Fighters because of Curse:Weakness debuff which removes 50% P atk and this debuff lands pretty easy on any class even if it's a tank

Maybe you are right, i will take some more time to adjust myself into this New Victoria and let you know. Thanx for the response.
Mages are not like they used to be in the past but nothing is really the same anyway. Now its mainly only debuff , mage dmg sux.
Play tank with 2h weapon or dwarf with 2h weapon and good luck.