Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dorfs
who came up with the stupid idead dwarf to be having 120k+ hp , hitting 5 digit damage and taking 4-5k from mage ?

talk about balance
Just a suggestion.

Instead of bitching and blaming. Here is what you should do:

Hi,

This is my issue with class X having Y amount of health and dealing Z amount of damage.

The items used by the class X were: This and that
The items used by my class were: this and that

I propose This change: blabla

I believe you understand what I am trying to say.

Spadie explicitly ignores rage posts like these but is very open to suggestions, he might not apply them, but there is much higher chance of doing it if you keep it polite and structured.
Give dwarfs 500kk more HP and make them 7 digits damage. Like 41 000 000 Basic damage. Scaling with 25,12% per entchantment "+" on gloves not the "+" on the weapon. Thanks!
here is my issue 

dorfs ( i believe the warsmith ) has 120K + hp
and hits from 10k+ upwards and lands most of its stuns and by the time stun is off im dead
but having said that they take 5k dmg from +25 overlord 

most of the times this happening im with overlord +25 ( dc robe with zerk buffs ) 

thank you
(Monday, October 23rd, 2023, 09:35 PM)okoto Wrote: who came up with the stupid idead dwarf to be having 120k+ hp , hitting 5 digit damage and taking 4-5k from mage ?

talk about balance

You just wasted all those minutes that you had to spend yourself to make this post

Forget about the balance because Spadie only listening to his own dumb ideas or to dumb players like Dexter
Dexter was balancing the server for a day and left iA xD
I am here