Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FK YOU SPADIE
Spadie you are an quitter 

You always do something and then quit without finishing it

Are you that much loser/quitter in real life too where you always giving up to anything you do in your life? 

I hate losers i eat them for breakfast 

FINISH THE ARIA MOTHER FUCKER AND OPEN IT
Do not eat people.
(Monday, April 29th, 2024, 09:34 AM)Edvard Wrote: Spadie you are an quitter 

You always do something and then quit without finishing it

Are you that much loser/quitter in real life too where you always giving up to anything you do in your life? 

I hate losers i eat them for breakfast 

FINISH THE ARIA MOTHER FUCKER AND OPEN IT

@Spadie

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024, 04:12 PM
Don't know why spadie does not sell IA to some of these wiseacres. Let's see if they can handle something. I mean we have seen anis having his own L2 server and I think Dexter also had one? Or was it HighVoltage? Sorry if I'm mistaken! Both did not run well as far as I know.
(Tuesday, April 30th, 2024, 08:46 AM)Berom Wrote: Don't know why spadie does not sell IA to some of these wiseacres. Let's see if they can handle something. I mean we have seen anis having his own L2 server and I think Dexter also had one? Or was it HighVoltage? Sorry if I'm mistaken! Both did not run well as far as I know.
Anis had his server just for troll 

Dexter runned it. FAILED
BettyBoop/Edvard runned it. FAILED
Accusync runned it. FAILED
Deniska runned it. FAILED
Kesha runned it. FAILED 

And there is 1-2 more who runned it just don't remember their names but it was more for sure

Also the only reason why IA succeeded in first of all is just because it was opened at 2005 when only C3 was existing in whole fking world so all the community was playing at that time only same client so it was 1000000000000000X easier to get players into any new server comparing to now 

Also another fact why IA succeded is just because of Vecna

Erhard runned it. FAILED
Why succeded IA because of Vecna?
Sigh why am I being dragged to drama
(Tuesday, April 30th, 2024, 06:54 PM)Dexter Wrote: Sigh why am I being dragged to drama
No dramas 

I just want to play Aria Sad
Well no drama for you dexter Wink

Just wonder why Vecna is such an important figure in the history of IA? :/
(Wednesday, May 1st, 2024, 09:35 AM)Berom Wrote: Well no drama for you dexter Wink

Vecna is the brain of IA when it was opening

He worked basically on main stuffs like balancing i would not be surprised if the ideas about IA style was Vecnas too how it should be done 

Spadie is/was just the technician who makes sure that server runs smooth without crashes/bugz or other stuff that occurs during the run but since Vecna left or he was Kicked by Spadie i don't know the story behind that then Spadie had to get involved into balancing and this is where all the shit started afterwards
welcome to ilicit awakening
Welcome to hell!
(Thursday, May 2nd, 2024, 10:59 AM)CrazyDrainer Wrote: welcome to ilicit awakening
hehe
be patient pls,aria will be ready soon,flame here no needed.thank you !
(Wednesday, May 1st, 2024, 02:41 PM)Edvard Wrote:
(Wednesday, May 1st, 2024, 09:35 AM)Berom Wrote: Well no drama for you dexter Wink

Vecna is the brain of IA when it was opening

He worked basically on main stuffs like balancing i would not be surprised if the ideas about IA style was Vecnas too how it should be done 

Spadie is/was just the technician who makes sure that server runs smooth without crashes/bugz or other stuff that occurs during the run but since Vecna left or he was Kicked by Spadie i don't know the story behind that then Spadie had to get involved into balancing and this is where all the shit started afterwards
Is this the truth or just some made up "told story among the greeks" ?

I mean how did spadie know vecna which I believe was or is a greek right?
SAGE
It definitely wasnt as Edvard says, maybe Vecna tried to look like a big boy and was spreading this amongst the Greeks, especially since he was luring money from them, which is way more known fact than him being an influence.
(Friday, May 3rd, 2024, 06:11 PM)Dexter Wrote: It definitely wasnt as Edvard says, maybe Vecna tried to look like a big boy and was spreading this amongst the Greeks, especially since he was luring money from them, which is way more known fact than him being an influence.
I don't know about the "luring of money" but I just know that I was here before Vecna that's why I can't really believe this story.
One of my older brothers friends was a "GM" back then too. Yes, IA had a german GM back in the days, I think it was before Vecna.
In short, heis getting too much credit
I love how this my TROLL THREAD went so deep Big Grin

(Saturday, May 4th, 2024, 11:39 AM)Berom Wrote:
(Friday, May 3rd, 2024, 06:11 PM)Dexter Wrote: It definitely wasnt as Edvard says, maybe Vecna tried to look like a big boy and was spreading this amongst the Greeks, especially since he was luring money from them, which is way more known fact than him being an influence.
I don't know about the "luring of money" but I just know that I was here before Vecna that's why I can't really believe this story.
One of my older brothers friends was a "GM" back then too. Yes, IA had a german GM back in the days, I think it was before Vecna.
In any story what is truth or what is false at the end Spadie is a BIG WINNER FOR BIG CASH IN HIS WALLET Big Grin
Well I don't know if spadie made the big bucks with this thing here. In general I think he is going out plus minus zero. As people stopped donating it cannot be a profitable business.
(Friday, May 3rd, 2024, 05:27 PM)sino Wrote: be patient pls,aria will be ready soon,flame here no needed.thank you !
FUK YOU SINO
its definitely not profitable anymore, I am sure it was in its glory days but its all gone now
(Saturday, May 4th, 2024, 07:57 PM)Dexter Wrote: its definitely not profitable anymore, I am sure it was in its glory days but its all gone now
Yea that's what I do believe in.

I still wonder why spadie does not shut it down.
Sentimental value at this point, the server cost isn't anything that worries him anymore too