Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranks Pages
What is the Ranks Pages current status?

Well, as might know the Ranks Pages are not working properly.

If you check the date it says last updated in 2016, that 4 years old!

Why is has it not been updated?

Simple way to say it is, this is due to outdated software that is no longer supported.

What I am going to do about that you say?

I am working on getting a new updated version out soon.

The plan is to have a working Ranks Pages for both Aria and Victoria.

When will it be done?

Hopefully it will be before the new Aria opens.

How can I get more information?

If you have any questions related to the ranks pages working again please post in this topic, thank you.
(Monday, June 15th, 2020, 02:14 AM)Spadie Wrote:

If you have any questions related to the ranks pages working again please post in this topic, thank you.

Thumbs Up!!! that's very nice to hear are you fixing that daily update on most ingame hours most pvp k pvp per day also ?
(Monday, June 15th, 2020, 03:48 AM)Anisoropos Wrote:
(Monday, June 15th, 2020, 02:14 AM)Spadie Wrote:

Thumbs Up!!! that's very nice to hear are you fixing that daily update on most ingame hours most pvp k pvp per day also ?
yeah...that would be very nice also
Hi all just a quick update.

I am still working on the ranks pages when I have time, but I have been busy with other updates for the servers.
(Monday, June 29th, 2020, 02:46 AM)Spadie Wrote: Hi all just a quick update.

I am still working on the ranks pages when I have time, but I have been busy with other updates for the servers.
Hey Spadie. No worries men we are also busy exping old chars on vic and learning skills to all of them so dont stress its going to take a while for us to get done with it too.