Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] How to use Sleeper
Information 
What is "sleeper"?
It is a program used to "make your pc run more lineage clients". So this way, if before you were able to bot only 3 clients, now you should be able to bot at least with 5!(and more(depends on your machine)).

What does "sleeper" do?
It makes life easier. It reaLLy does. I will not go into details of how does it work, because most of BRs and GRs will not understand it anyway. The basic principle of how it works: IT MAKES YOUR L2 HAVE FPS LAG, this way your machine can handle more clients. Perfect for people who like botting and being FuLL aFK. P.S. teleport takes longer time as well.

Where can I get or find "sleeper" ?
It is located in ia_c3\system. All you need to find are 3 files seen in the picture below.

[Image: cdb37f0876fc996a0ba4a66dce1f4c82.png]

What do I do after I find those 3 files?
Next step to do, is to open sleep.ini file (see picture below), and pick the right settings.

[Image: 959e6498c5e9deac294f85bef36e43ed.png]

How does the sleep.ini file look "inside"? How do I know which parameters to choose?

The sleep.exe uses only 3 lines of .ini file (see below). You do not care about anything else, only 3 lines displayed below.

[Image: 548521e2f5523fa096fe93ce4b7a36d9.png]

Everything else (see below) is just a simple comment and explanation of how the parameters work.

[Image: 6e118c019d693dc521d2f8dcfffcdd18.png]

Which parameters to choose? What is "mode=7" and "delay=180"?

mode=7
 - how "hard" your L2 will "FPS lagg" in a scale from 1 to 10 ( I do not recommend using more than 8).

delay=180 - after 180 seconds, the sleep mode=7 will start to work. So basically it is saying that 180 seconds after you run your L2 client, your sleeper will not work. I personally use 180.
3 minutes is enough for me to setup my walker and then sleeper starts to work and starts to "FPS LAGG" my client.

What do I do after I configure sleep.ini?

You save the changes, close the sleep.ini and use sleep.exe or sleep_x64.exe based on your operating system.

I opened sleep.exe or sleep_x64.exe and it disappeared instantly. Does it matter my configuration is wrong or my sleeper does not work?

No. That is the way it works. You will not have any window like l2walker. You run the sleep.exe, it opens and then closes instantly.

What do I do after I run sleep.exe?

You run your l2.exe (open your game). Your sleeper will start working based on the seconds you configured in sleep.ini "delay=...".

If you have any questions, read the guide again.
you could also use commands /sleep in ia_chat